Sarah Palin On TLC Tonight

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
O for the love of God. WTF is wrong with the owners and management of The Discovery Channel (which owns TLC)? Why use a wolf killer and oil company whore to spokesmodel on a nature show?

H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y much?

From the people who brought you such uplifting fare as "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", "Kate Plus 8", and "Quints By Surprise", we will now be treated to a view of Alaska by Sarah Palin, who doesn't even know its geography, encourages the slaughter of wolves and thinks despoiling the land with oil is a good thing. I am beyond annoyed.

Sarah Palin's Alaska TV Show : TLC

1020palin-1.jpg

I don't know why all you liberals are getting your panties in a knot. Obama is going to host a special like this on Kenya next month on TLC.

shes doing what appears to be a show on the joys of a very largely rural state and its natural beauty etc...whats the problem? would it be acceptable if Olbermann did it?

Gee, I can't imagine why they'd want Palin - former Gov of, uber knowledgeable about, gorgeous to look at - to host a show about Alaska. Yeah, they must be nuts. :rolleyes:

Gee, I can't imagine why they'd want Palin - former Gov of, uber knowledgeable about, gorgeous to look at - to host a show about Alaska. Yeah, they must be nuts. :rolleyes:

They already aired a documentary/interview that she participated in a year or so ago (maybe earlier, before the elections),where she talked about Alaska's natural resources. It was very interesting and informative. The lefties have spent a lot of time and money trying to paint this woman as "dumb". They don't wan't the public to actually see that she is very knowledgeable about energy....let alone anything else. That will pop their fake outrage over every little thing she says bubble.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
shes doing what appears to be a show on the joys of a very largely rural state and its natural beauty etc...whats the problem? would it be acceptable if Olbermann did it?

Can't abide that crybaby, but what special reason would there be to choose him? he has no expertise on nature I'm aware of.

They already aired a documentary/interview that she participated in a year or so ago (maybe earlier, before the elections),where she talked about Alaska's natural resources. It was very interesting and informative. The lefties have spent a lot of time and money trying to paint this woman as "dumb". They don't wan't the public to actually see that she is very knowledgeable about energy....let alone anything else. That will pop their fake outrage over every little thing she says bubble.:eusa_shhh:

I'd lay out my case against her as any sort of nature-lover, but I suspect you have an unshakeable belief Palin is a worthwhile spokesmodel for nature. I hate to burden the closed mind with facts.

I'd lay out my case against her as any sort of nature-lover, but I suspect you have an unshakeable belief Palin is a worthwhile spokesmodel for nature. I hate to burden the closed mind with facts.

Is that lawyer talk ?

Is that lawyer talk ?

It was written in English, if that's what you are asking.

Was that too hard to comprehend as well?

I don't watch TLC much but Mrs. Scientist and I will watch this show. I hope it gets huge ratings just so I can watch the Liberals go nuts. :lol:

Forum List

Back