The Horror of Becks vision

Soros felt no remorse for what he did to his fellow jews in Hungary.
He was proud of what he did to the Bank of England.
He cares not for the peoples suffering in the countries he has crushed
And will not care if he can crush America.

he is the epitome of evil capalist and the liberal fools defend him.

wow, that is just shocking to me.

Soros felt no remorse for what he did to his fellow jews in Hungary.
He was proud of what he did to the Bank of England.
He cares not for the peoples suffering in the countries he has crushed
And will not care if he can crush America.

he is the epitome of evil capalist and the liberal fools defend him.

wow, that is just shocking to me.

He see the USA as anobstacle to his vision.

"America is the greatest obstacle to world justice and stability."

Well sweetie pie, defamation without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.
Beck fully provided the concrete and adequate proof using facts and Soros' own words.

Maybe it's about time you step out of your insulated lil' liberal world and educate yourself.

Why don't you bother to read Soros' books?.....The evidence is all right there.

I watched the Beck segment. It is not concrete and adequate proof using facts. It is 'yellow journalism', propaganda, hate-mongering and fear-mongering. There are so many areas of his argument where he uses out of context videos and snippets. It would not hold up to close scrutiny. Beck asks 'his' question, then he plays a snippet of Soros answering a different question asked by someone else, not Beck. BUT, the people that watch it and believe it will never check on the facts, or call Beck out. What Beck does is nothing new. It closely resembles what Joseph Goebbels did in Germany and the POLITBURO and Pravda did in the Soviet Union.

It is divisive, deceitful and dangerous. Beck is creating hatred and fear among one group of Americans towards another group of fellow Americans.

It was only a few months ago a nut set off to kill American citizens at the Tides Foundation. He fingered Beck for giving him the motivation to murder Americans.

George Soros is a perfect subject for Beck to conflate. He's a perfect fit for the right's historic fear of 'others'. Soros is a 'foreigner' he speaks with an 'accent'. This is right out of McCarthyism, 1950s and The Red Scare. Beck NEEDS to malign Soros' as a youth, because it serves as the foundation of what follows, his overall straw man.

And, George Soros is not running for any public office in America that last time I checked. As citizens we should conduct a much more legitimate examination of the men we elect to high office. If we had done so, we would have found out that when George W. Bush was a kid, he enjoyed putting firecrackers into frogs, throwing them in the air, and then watching them blow up. Maybe if we had been more diligent back in 2000, over 4,000 American sons & daughters would still be alive and 100,000 innocent Iraqis.

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Yeah, he doesn't have to run for office, he's the puppeteer controling those who are currently in office now. And had the people with their fingers in their ears and the national media done a more legitimate examination of the loons currently in the White House back while they were campaigning, he would be much more of a non issue now.

Forum List

Back