The Horror of Becks vision

George Soros main goal is to eradicate American dominance and replace it with a Euro/Canadian/American dominance.
And...he is simple-minded enough to believe it is possible without world-wide war.

Actually he says he is not opposed to a violent war...

Read the Updated Beck TV Background Guide to George Soros | The Blaze

Soros is dangerous. He heeded the lessons he learned as a lad from the Nazi's and has taken it to a new level.

Being prepared.

Very bad message. Being prepared means you wont run to government when bad times happen.

So the uproar of Becks expose on Soros boils down to this.

1 .According 2 G Soros he is going to bring stability to the world by economically realigning the world currencies to be suit his vision of justice.

2.Beck warns that if he is successful the economic hardships on the civilian population may case civil unrest and may do harm to the government and the consitution .

3.To help ameliorate that posiable hardship people should prepare to rescue those who are cuaght unprepared for the economic hardships that may come as a result of 1.

What a horrible vision and message.
Oh boy! From one british monarch 1000 miles away, to a thousand tyrannts a mile away and now a global monarch a trillion dollars away.

Just fucking lovely.

George Soros does not defend the US Constitution.

Most politicians dont much care for it either.

They are going to be caring for it now....:thewave:

Sure they will.

Revealed: Rand Paul reverses on core campaign pledge before even taking office

Money talks.

Rand Paul, the next Republican US senator from Kentucky, has done an about-face on earmarks even before taking office.

In an interview published over the weekend with the Wall Street Journal, Paul signaled a major backtrack on a core campaign promise: cutting federal earmarks. The promise is a hallmark of Republican candidates of all stripes, who advocate that a smaller government is in the national interest and that money doled out for special progress is tantamount to backroom dealing.

SUCKERS! :lol:

Most politicians dont much care for it either.

They are going to be caring for it now....:thewave:

Sure they will.

Revealed: Rand Paul reverses on core campaign pledge before even taking office

Money talks.

Rand Paul, the next Republican US senator from Kentucky, has done an about-face on earmarks even before taking office.

In an interview published over the weekend with the Wall Street Journal, Paul signaled a major backtrack on a core campaign promise: cutting federal earmarks. The promise is a hallmark of Republican candidates of all stripes, who advocate that a smaller government is in the national interest and that money doled out for special progress is tantamount to backroom dealing.

SUCKERS! :lol:
wait and see, youngster. Wait and see. Betrayal on this would result in some rather untoward electoral issues if not sooner.

How MANY lies in Beck's story will you accept before you realize his WHOLE story is a fabrication?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J.J. Goldberg, a columnist and former editor in chief of The Forward, America’s leading Jewish newspaper described the show as “as close as I’ve heard on mainstream television to fascism.”

In his radio show Wednesday, Beck revived an unfounded claim that Soros, as a child in Hungary, helped ship Jews to death camps.

“And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off,” Beck said. “And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps. And I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment. That’s between him and God. As a 14-year-old boy, I don’t know what you would do.”

In fact, Soros, then 13 and living under the protection of a non-Jewish Hungarian, on one occasion joined the older man when he was ordered by Nazis to inventory the estate of a Hungarian Jew who had fled. On another occasion, the local Jewish council had ordered Soros to deliver letters to local lawyers; Soros’ father, Tivadar, realized the letters were to Jewish lawyers, and meant to expedite their deportation. He told George to warn the targets to flee, and ended George’s work with the council.

Read more: Beck Attacks Soros, Jewish Leaders Outraged Forward.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Glenn Beck’s description of George Soros’ actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top,” said Foxman. “For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say—inaccurately—that there’s a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that’s horrific… To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.”

Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League national director and a Holocaust survivor

You'll forgive me if I prefer to believe Soros' own words about his past. What Beck said was accurate. And Soros maintains he feels no guilt regarding that period of his life. As I have said, I don't believe we should focus on this episode in his life. His adult behavior is far more relevant - and equally as reprehensible.

What does not surprise me in the least is how very desperate the left are to focus on this issue. The reason for that, one can surmise, is that they seek to deflect attention away from the real issues and focus on the nonsense.

It will not work.

Cali girl. Beck LIED about what Soros did as a youth during the Holocaust. How MANY lies are acceptable to you Cali girl...1, 2, 3, what's your limit?

Beck: [When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.

That's not what happened at all. He didn't help confiscate people's land. He didn't actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. The implications are horrible. But what Beck did next is much worse. He twisted the story further until he came out with this inexcusable lie on his radio show:

Beck: Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.

“No one who truly understands ‘the sensitivity and sacred nature’ of the Holocaust would deliberately and grotesquely mischaracterize the experience of a 13 year old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary whose father hid him with a non-Jewish family to keep him alive,” Greer said. “Many other Jews survived the attempted extermination of the Jewish people by changing their identities and hiding with Righteous Gentiles. With today’s falsehoods, Beck has engaged in a form of Holocaust revisionism.”

Simon Greer, the director of Jewish Funds for Justice

You are a lying sack of shit sir.:lol:

The man wants to shred the Constitution. You may find that acceptable in your pursuit of your utopia, I do not. Simple. I am not interested in strawmen or whining.

Well sweetie pie, defamation without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.

The proof is in Soros' own words. I take it you - along with most of the left who defend him - haven't actually bothered to read his books. I would suggest you start with 'The Age of Fallibility" and "The Bubble of American Supremacy". Then come back and defend him.

Sorry little girl, maybe you got away with running away with you fingers in your ears and slamming your bedroom door behind you at home, but that's not how it works here. Your claim is defamation. Without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.

You'll forgive me if I prefer to believe Soros' own words about his past. What Beck said was accurate. And Soros maintains he feels no guilt regarding that period of his life. As I have said, I don't believe we should focus on this episode in his life. His adult behavior is far more relevant - and equally as reprehensible.

What does not surprise me in the least is how very desperate the left are to focus on this issue. The reason for that, one can surmise, is that they seek to deflect attention away from the real issues and focus on the nonsense.

It will not work.

Cali girl. Beck LIED about what Soros did as a youth during the Holocaust. How MANY lies are acceptable to you Cali girl...1, 2, 3, what's your limit?

Beck: [When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.

That's not what happened at all. He didn't help confiscate people's land. He didn't actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. The implications are horrible. But what Beck did next is much worse. He twisted the story further until he came out with this inexcusable lie on his radio show:

Beck: Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.

“No one who truly understands ‘the sensitivity and sacred nature’ of the Holocaust would deliberately and grotesquely mischaracterize the experience of a 13 year old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary whose father hid him with a non-Jewish family to keep him alive,” Greer said. “Many other Jews survived the attempted extermination of the Jewish people by changing their identities and hiding with Righteous Gentiles. With today’s falsehoods, Beck has engaged in a form of Holocaust revisionism.”

Simon Greer, the director of Jewish Funds for Justice

You are a lying sack of shit sir.:lol:

No 'sir', I am not...

Here is the FULL context....

In his radio show Wednesday, Beck revived an unfounded claim that Soros, as a child in Hungary, helped ship Jews to death camps.

“And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off,” Beck said. “And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps. And I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment. That’s between him and God. As a 14-year-old boy, I don’t know what you would do.”

And the source of that quote is from where? Media Matters? Tides Foundation? ABC "News"?

Totally counter to what I listened to on his show the other day.

Last edited:
Well sweetie pie, defamation without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.

The proof is in Soros' own words. I take it you - along with most of the left who defend him - haven't actually bothered to read his books. I would suggest you start with 'The Age of Fallibility" and "The Bubble of American Supremacy". Then come back and defend him.

Sorry little girl, maybe you got away with running away with you fingers in your ears and slamming your bedroom door behind you at home, but that's not how it works here. Your claim is defamation. Without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.

How sweetly condescending of you.... but, again, you fail. My claim is not defamation - it is true. I have adequate proof of what Mr Soros is and wants for our country. It is pig ignorant fools like you who, without having a read a single fucking word the man himself has written, choose to pretend you know shit that you clearly do not know.

Why don't you try reading his fucking books before you defend him, instead of assuming that Media Matters are right. Moron.

How MANY lies in Beck's story will you accept before you realize his WHOLE story is a fabrication?

J.J. Goldberg, a columnist and former editor in chief of The Forward, America’s leading Jewish newspaper described the show as “as close as I’ve heard on mainstream television to fascism.”

In fact, Soros, then 13 and living under the protection of a non-Jewish Hungarian, on one occasion joined the older man when he was ordered by Nazis to inventory the estate of a Hungarian Jew who had fled. On another occasion, the local Jewish council had ordered Soros to deliver letters to local lawyers; Soros’ father, Tivadar, realized the letters were to Jewish lawyers, and meant to expedite their deportation. He told George to warn the targets to flee, and ended George’s work with the council.

Read more: Beck Attacks Soros, Jewish Leaders Outraged Forward.com

“Glenn Beck’s description of George Soros’ actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top,” said Foxman. “For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say—inaccurately—that there’s a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that’s horrific… To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.”

Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League national director and a Holocaust survivor

It will not work.
Actions like those of the young Soros were formative. They played into his adult persona/character; being focused on hiding his deception, and still protecting his anonymity. Having been able to do that is incredible for someone who has written and said so much that exposes him to public scrutiny. It also plays into his sense of personal power; he was young, and he was playing a role which was enormously destructive to innocent people who ought to have been looked at compassionately by him, but he had the emotional distance to see what he was doing as just a job needing to be done. He is the same person today as when he was 13 or 14.

These qualities in lesser folks are seen as being psychopathic.

Last edited:
And the source of that quote is from where? Media Matters? Tides Foundation? ABC "News"?

There are enough sources that have verified what Beck said.

Glenn Beck attack on George Soros outrages Jewish leaders | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California

Glenn Beck and the Soros Controversy

I'm surprised you brought up the Tides Foundation after the guy who was going to kill American citizens at Tides fingered Beck for giving him the motivation to murder Americans.

You are a morally bankrupt excuse for a human being Big FIZZZZZZZ

How sweetly condescending of you.... but, again, you fail. My claim is not defamation - it is true. I have adequate proof of what Mr Soros is and wants for our country. It is pig ignorant fools like you who, without having a read a single fucking word the man himself has written, choose to pretend you know shit that you clearly do not know.

Why don't you try reading his fucking books before you defend him, instead of assuming that Media Matters are right. Moron.

No 'babe'...you made the claim, you need to bring the evidence. That's the way it works here. Got it 'babe'?

No 'babe'...you made the claim, you need to bring the evidence. That's the way it works here. Got it 'babe'?

babe450.jpg

I had said, time and again, I'm not overly interested in his childhood. I can understand why the left are. They would prefer to focus on shit that makes no difference rather than on the really, really, REALLY important stuff. Because that stuff is indefensible. Those of us who have taken the time to research Soros KNOW who he is, we KNOW what he wants. You may find the destruction of our way of life acceptable but we do NOT. You go ahead and whine about shit that does not matter. We will not be distracted from the facts. The fact is that Soros would sacrifice our country for his goal.

If you would sacrifice our way of life, our Constitution, our country for your pie in the sky utopia, that's fine.... have the courage to say so.

Well sweetie, Beck NEEDS to malign Soros' as a youth, because it serves as the foundation of what follows, his overall straw man. And you claim to understand constructing a story.

WOW, that didn't take long Cali girl; JUST like I said: 'Beck NEEDS to malign Soros' as a youth, because it serves as the foundation of what follows, his overall straw man.'

Actions like those of the young Soros were formative. They played into his adult persona/character; being focused on hiding his deception, and still protecting his anonymity. Having been able to do that is incredible for someone who has written and said so much that exposes him to public scrutiny. It also plays into his sense of personal power; he was young, and he was playing a role which was enormously destructive to innocent people who ought to have been looked at compassionately by him, but he had the emotional distance to see what he was doing as just a job needing to be done. He is the same person today as when he was 13 or 14.

These qualities in lesser folks are seen as being psychopathic.

Next...

There are enough sources that have verified what Beck said.

Glenn Beck attack on George Soros outrages Jewish leaders | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California

Glenn Beck and the Soros Controversy

I'm surprised you brought up the Tides Foundation after the guy who was going to kill American citizens at Tides fingered Beck for giving him the motivation to murder Americans.

You are a morally bankrupt excuse for a human being Big FIZZZZZZZ
Oh how could I possibly hold a candle to your complete bankruptcy, tardtard.

Just so we can establish a baseline.... Do you know what a book is?

babe450.jpg

I meant: Lou...Lou...Lou...Gehrig...Gehrig...Gehrig...
2:42 - 4:37

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVhOf6qzu0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVhOf6qzu0[/ame]

Forum List

Back