The Horror of Becks vision

How sweetly condescending of you.... but, again, you fail. My claim is not defamation - it is true. I have adequate proof of what Mr Soros is and wants for our country. It is pig ignorant fools like you who, without having a read a single fucking word the man himself has written, choose to pretend you know shit that you clearly do not know.

Why don't you try reading his fucking books before you defend him, instead of assuming that Media Matters are right. Moron.

No 'babe'...you made the claim, you need to bring the evidence. That's the way it works here. Got it 'babe'?

Just so we can establish a baseline.... Do you know what a book is?

No, the 'baseline' is when you make a claim on the board, you provide the proof. You can't. Sorry, try again next time. But remember the rules OK little girl?

No 'babe'...you made the claim, you need to bring the evidence. That's the way it works here. Got it 'babe'?

No, the 'baseline' is when you make a claim on the board, you provide the proof. You can't. Sorry, try again next time. But remember the rules OK little girl?

Do you understand that books are not available on the internet?

The proof is there - in his fucking books, you moronic little man. Go and fucking read them. Do what I did. Study his fucking work. I've studied his role in collapse after collapse around the world. I've read his own fucking books. You go find out for yourself. Then you come back and tell me that Soros does not want to destroy the foundation of our country.

You're problem - along with so many lefties here - is that if it ain't on google - you think it doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot.

So the uproar of Becks expose on Soros boils down to this.

1 .According 2 G Soros he is going to bring stability to the world by economically realigning the world currencies to be suit his vision of justice.

2.Beck warns that if he is successful the economic hardships on the civilian population may case civil unrest and may do harm to the government and the consitution .

3.To help ameliorate that posiable hardship people should prepare to rescue those who are cuaght unprepared for the economic hardships that may come as a result of 1.

What a horrible vision and message.

More on the manipulator who is trying to devalue our dollar:

"Messianic Fantasies:”

“It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out,” (The Independent, June 3, 1993)

“I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein,” (The Alchemy of Finance, George Soros)

According to friend Byron Wien (now with the Blackstone Group), “You must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (Time Magazine, Sept 1, 1997)

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.”

Read the Updated Beck TV Background Guide to George Soros | The Blaze

So Beck vs. Soros amounts to Messiah vs. Messiah?

lol

The proof is there - in his fucking books, you moronic little man. Go and fucking read them. Do what I did. Study his fucking work. I've studied his role in collapse after collapse around the world. I've read his own fucking books. You go find out for yourself. Then you come back and tell me that Soros does not want to destroy the foundation of our country.

You're problem - along with so many lefties here - is that if it ain't on google - you think it doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot.

Now, now...calm down little girl...

sally_girl_throw_tantrum_hg_clr.gif

CG's internet character is an avid reader.

lolol

George Soros alone, against all that is holy, thank goodness Mr.Fitnah is here to protect us! To think one day, one man could bring down America, that great beacon of power and liberty. Who is this superman able to change the course of history? Able in one single act to emulate as Ronnie did, the destruction of that evil empire Mother Russia with just words? During the day this man goes through life disguised as a mild mannered business man, but once inside the phone booth of destruction, he appears, cape less but so powerful that all are fooled except Glenn and Mr.Fitnah. A word, a speech, some small sleight of hand, and hundreds, thousands of years of constitutional democracy will tumble as simply as sand in the wind of history. Thank you all, America is safe, and truth and justice will live on and on.....I'll sleep well tonight....we'll sleep well....

'Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball' Capitalism is dead, but we still dance with the corpse
Joe Bageant: Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball

Last edited:

America is spending billions of dollars running around the world looking for Osama bin Laden.

When in reality, George Soros is a million times more of a threat to our nation's security and people than Osama could ever be. :doubt:

America is spending billions of dollars running around the world looking for Osama bin Laden.

When in reality, George Soros is a million times more of a threat to our nation's security and people than Osama could ever be. :doubt:

Soros ,the Fed and most politicians are a greater threat than OBL .
How much a threat ? Hard to say from day to day.
Terrorism cant take our freedoms away.

George Soros alone, against all that is holy, thank goodness Mr.Fitnah is here to protect us! To think one day, one man could bring down America, that great beacon of power and liberty. Who is this superman able to change the course of history? Able in one single act to emulate as Ronnie did, the destruction of that evil empire Mother Russia with just words? During the day this man goes through life disguised as a mild mannered business man, but once inside the phone booth of destruction, he appears, cape less but so powerful that all are fooled except Glenn and Mr.Fitnah. A word, a speech, some small sleight of hand, and hundreds, thousands of years of constitutional democracy will tumble as simply as sand in the wind of history. Thank you all, America is safe, and truth and justice will live on and on.....I'll sleep well tonight....we'll sleep well....

'Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball' Capitalism is dead, but we still dance with the corpse
Joe Bageant: Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball

Thanks for bringing the stupid.We were almost out.

This is actually kind of funny. The left, including almost, if not all, of the board members posting here, go on and on about how evil the rich are. How anyone making over $200K should be taxed higher and their power limited.

But they are out defending the 35th Richest man in the world, the man who broke the Bank of England, trying to tell us he really doesn't have that much influence and that he really can't hurt our nations even though the groups he funds wrote much of the legislation that has passed the past two years, that he has done exactly this 4 other times before, and stands to make an incredibly huge profit on the collapse of the Dollar.

But we should ignore history. We should ignore all the money he poors into the special interests on the left. We should ignore his attempts to control the media. Or his funding of the Shadow Party Convention. Or the number of people who have suffered so he can get wealthy.

Keep thinking that you have nothing to worry about. It's really funny, though at the same time rather sad. I'd rather live in reality and be prepared for a rainy day.

This is actually kind of funny. The left, including almost, if not all, of the board members posting here, go on and on about how evil the rich are. How anyone making over $200K should be taxed higher and their power limited.

But they are out defending the 35th Richest man in the world, the man who broke the Bank of England, trying to tell us he really doesn't have that much influence and that he really can't hurt our nations even though the groups he funds wrote much of the legislation that has passed the past two years, that he has done exactly this 4 other times before, and stands to make an incredibly huge profit on the collapse of the Dollar.

But we should ignore history. We should ignore all the money he poors into the special interests on the left. We should ignore his attempts to control the media. Or his funding of the Shadow Party Convention. Or the number of people who have suffered so he can get wealthy.

Keep thinking that you have nothing to worry about. It's really funny, though at the same time rather sad. I'd rather live in reality and be prepared for a rainy day.

And they are pulling their hair out over a guy who says "get out of debt and put up supplies for yourself and neighbors if times get tough?"

And they are pulling their hair out over a guy who says "get out of debt and put up supplies for yourself and neighbors if times get tough?"

Well, that's just crazy. Why would anyone want to get out of debt or have supplies to take care of themselves?

Last edited:

Fucking idiot.

Well sweetie pie, defamation without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.

The proof is in Soros' own words. I take it you - along with most of the left who defend him - haven't actually bothered to read his books. I would suggest you start with 'The Age of Fallibility" and "The Bubble of American Supremacy". Then come back and defend him.

Sorry little girl, maybe you got away with running away with you fingers in your ears and slamming your bedroom door behind you at home, but that's not how it works here. Your claim is defamation. Without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.
So, you haven't read his books, huh?

How sweetly condescending of you.... but, again, you fail. My claim is not defamation - it is true. I have adequate proof of what Mr Soros is and wants for our country. It is pig ignorant fools like you who, without having a read a single fucking word the man himself has written, choose to pretend you know shit that you clearly do not know.

Why don't you try reading his fucking books before you defend him, instead of assuming that Media Matters are right. Moron.

:rofl::rofl: :clap2:

Fucking idiot.

He's right, Cali. Never argue with a fool. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You'll take a leftist's double standards when you pry them from his cold, dead fingers.

Maybe they should start screeching, "Tax the rich conservatives!"

Forum List

Back