The Hobbit Battle of 5 Armies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Meh. I just watched it. Not impressed. But, I still wanted it anyway to go with the set. The only thing that made me really sad was....this is the end. Last one. No more Gandalf. No more elves. No more hobbits. No more of that world.

It kinda makes me sad.

tumblr_lwje19RZEm1r2g1c1o1_500.gif

MartinFreemanLove.gif

5cfc18aa72313afc2151f0f9078ba3c8.jpg

Meh. I just watched it. Not impressed. But, I still wanted it anyway to go with the set. The only thing that made me really sad was....this is the end. Last one. No more Gandalf. No more elves. No more hobbits. No more of that world.

It kinda makes me sad.

Until they realize....the ring......was dropped by gollum before he fell in the lava......and bang.....you have another 6 movies....all fresh content....with George Lucas writing the scripts............

There is always a chance of a Silmarillion movie. It won't have many of the characters, but it would still be a cool movie. :)

There is always a chance of a Silmarillion movie. It won't have many of the characters, but it would still be a cool movie. :)

Till you fall asleep five minutes in......couldn't read the book....boring....

Gonna miss them.
While you guyz read Tolkien, I was reading Roman and Greek history....
so watch the Hercules movies.....Jason and the Argonauts....let your mind go a little Moon....and dont forget to toke up.....
Deeply to watch the new Clash of the Titans, The Immortals, Jason movies sucked, so did Perseus Jackson and the Olympians.......The one where Zeus is held captive by his brother poseidon and Cronos is trying to regain Mount Olympus...Haven't seen the New Jercules movie with the Rock, but will....

It kinda makes me sad.

Until they realize....the ring......was dropped by gollum before he fell in the lava......and bang.....you have another 6 movies....all fresh content....with George Lucas writing the scripts............

Awesome. I can't wait to see a troll as the Jar Jar Binks type character. What serious movies need is comic relief in the form of a bumbling retard.

It kinda makes me sad.

Having never read the books....does gollum really drop the ring, or is this just wishful thinking?

It kinda makes me sad.

Having never read the books....does gollum really drop the ring, or is this just wishful thinking?

It was a joke. The ring gets destroyed in the books, like it does in the movies.

It kinda makes me sad.

It was a joke. The ring gets destroyed in the books, like it does in the movies.

But.....imagine if it didn't....besides a jar jar binks character...you could have a really, really cool villain.....and then kill him off in the first movie.....or.....hint at the awesomeness of a villain through the entire series without actually delivering on that promise.......and then kill him off in a really stupid way in the last movie....

It kinda makes me sad.

george lucas?.....this is fantasy not sci-fi.....

Forum List

Back