The high temperature in Iowa on Caucus Day will be -4°

I've no idea. She's not a politics junkie. In fact, she never even discusses politics, other than going to perform what she believes to be her civic duty. She's a Republican, though.

I don't think she really gives a phooey who wins, honestly. Some folks are just realists, I suppose.

Me and your mom have something in common. Since my fav candidate is getting thrown under the bus, It no longer matter.

I never talked politics with friends and family either. It's an old school thing, I think.
But then again, neither do my kids.

Society in the northern half of the US doesn't come to a standstill just because it gets a little chilly.

Or down right F'ing cold.
1705171366330.png

Here in Michigan our kids go outside for a 30 min recess daily unless the temperature and/or windchill is below ZERO.
We woke to -17 this a.m. and drove to ID for the grandkids b'day. The windchill is about -30 and we went to the roller rink and out to dinner--it was DAMN cold, but life goes on.

Snow, especially experienced with wind are the usual cause for transportation problems. Rather than a check on temperatures, the number of school closings would be a better gauge of road conditions and the weather's effect on the Iowa caucus.

Iowans are tough. Especially the supporters of President Trump. The leftist pussies in Des Moines are the ones who didn't make it.

The guy I get I get my pork from is in Iowa and he's outside he's out in that sub-zero temperature, taking care of my bacon.

They were there.

Forum List

Back