The high temperature in Iowa on Caucus Day will be -4°

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I suspect the faint of heart will be sitting this one out and only the hardcore are going to be caucusing.

Screenshot_20240110-205439-696.png

My mom lives in Iowa. I talked to her earlier and it's getting down into double digits below 0 at night. And that's not even considering the wind chill factor. Several inches of fresh snow on the ground. 40-50 mph gusts.

Even though my brother came over and cleaned the walks and whatnot off, she said she ain't going anywhere. lol...

My mom lives in Iowa. I talked to her earlier and it's getting down into double digits below 0 at night. And that's not even considering the wind chill factor. Several inches of fresh snow on the ground. 40-50 mph gusts.

Even though my brother came over and cleaned the walks and whatnot off, she said she ain't going anywhere. lol...

Is she a Trump supporter?

Is she a Trump supporter?

I've no idea. She's not a politics junkie. In fact, she never even discusses politics, other than going to perform what she believes to be her civic duty. She's a Republican, though.

I don't think she really gives a phooey who wins, honestly. Some folks are just realists, I suppose.

This morning we had -4.7 and our high so far is 2. Saving on AC. LOL
pretty cold, but without global warming you would of had a high of 1

Thank god they are using heavy industry 24 hours a day to manufacture solar panels and wind turbines, cause the democrats understand the more you use heavy industry for their ideas the more the temperature drops

Forum List

Back