The Hateful Left

This is disgusting, but not surprising. If you're black you better tow the leftist agenda. Democrats used sheets to hide behind in the old days. Now they use social media.

What the left just did to this 12-year-old is REPULSIVE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all. Moreover this bogus Exhuminer story has already been posted (and shot down).

Are you a moron? Allen West surely is.

This is disgusting, but not surprising. If you're black you better tow the leftist agenda. Democrats used sheets to hide behind in the old days. Now they use social media.

What the left just did to this 12-year-old is REPULSIVE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Doesn't say that Democrats or Leftists, however you want to say it, threatened him.

Do butthurt much?

Why yes, you do...

Plus, you quoted Allen West, who lies alot and who is also batshit crazy.....

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all.

Oh my god, what does the term "liberal left" mean to you? You aren't fit to polish Mr. West's boots.

Doesn't say that Democrats or Leftists, however you want to say it, threatened him.

Do butthurt much?

Why yes, you do...

Plus, you quoted Allen West, who lies alot and who is also batshit crazy.....

Illiterate.

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all.

Oh my god, what does the term "liberal left" mean to you? You aren't fit to polish Mr. West's boots.

Oh my god, it has to mean more than a single Twit from some anonymous gadfly, ya fucking moron. Go look up "Fallacy of Composition", stupid.

Not to mention, "Liberal" and "left" are two different things, a fact that apparently sails blissfully over both your heads.

Fuck Allen West AND his boots. And his ignorant demagoguery, and yours.

Oh my god, it has to mean more than a single Twit from some anonymous gadfly, ya fucking moron.

Not to mention, "Liberal" and "left" are two different things, a fact that apparently sails blissfully over both your heads.

LOL. Thanks for proving this young man's point about the left. Defending hate is a full-time job for a leftist, huh.

Oh my god, it has to mean more than a single Twit from some anonymous gadfly, ya fucking moron.

LOL. Thanks for proving this young man's point about the left. Defending hate is a full-time job for a leftist, huh.

"The left" never even showed up here. What did show up is a Composition Fallacy sold by a gadfly demagogue who's already been voted out of office, selling to the gullible. And you buying it, hook, line and sinker.

Dumbass.

"The left" never even showed up here. What did show up is a Composition Fallacy sold by a gadfly demagogue who's already been voted out of office, selling to the gullible. And you buying it, hook, line and sinker.

Dumbass.
Cockle burr head.

There's no question, if the kid had been a liberal, the left would be seeking hate crime charges against those who harassed him.

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all. Moreover this bogus Exhuminer story has already been posted (and shot down).

Who shot it down? The evidence please.

The lengths a liberal will go....pathetic.

The lengths a liberal will go....pathetic.
These pawns aren't "liberals" in my opinion. They're leftist propaganda parrots.

Oh! The self righteousness of the Right Wingers.

I read that screed. I wonder how they made that leap of faith to blame the reaction strictly on the political ideology of the 'offender'.

Think about it, Right Wingers. When you demonstrate hatred, you tend to lynch or shoot up chapels and schoolyards. This kid got a couple of non-descript tweets and the Right Wing first wins an Olympic medal in the Conclusion Jump and writhes apoplectic. Are you sorry no one got a robe, hood and noose?

Last edited:
Oh! The self righteousness of the Right Wingers.

I read that screed. I wonder how they made that leap of faith to blame the reaction strictly on the political ideology of the 'offender'.

Think about it, Right Wingers. When you demonstrate hatred, you tend to lynch or shoot up chapels and schoolyards. This kid got a couple of non-descript tweets and the Right Wing first wins an Olympic medal in the Conclusion Jump and writes apoplectic. Are you sorry no one got a robe, hood and noose?
The robe, hood and noose was a democrat ploy. The KKK was the terrorist arm of the democrat party.

OP... Your title is redundant.

The Ideological Left is synonymous with HATE.

Hate is the Left... it's their only stock in trade, which they trade through the advancing of Deceit and FRAUD... as a means to convince the Ignorant.

Forum List

Back