The Hateful Left

This is disgusting, but not surprising. If you're black you better tow the leftist agenda. Democrats used sheets to hide behind in the old days. Now they use social media.

What the left just did to this 12-year-old is REPULSIVE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all. Moreover this bogus Exhuminer story has already been posted (and shot down).

Are you a moron? Allen West surely is.

Who shot it down? The evidence please.

I did, among others.
It's the same bullshit as here --- one Twit comes in and somehow one Twit morphs into "the entire left". THREE TIMES I posted "Composition Fallacy" in this thread alone. Try looking it the fuck up.

ROFLMNAO!

I never tire of watching the Left trot out the latest 'fallacy' that they erroneously feel that they've learned.

Suffice it to say that there is no fallacy of composition, where the argument shows that the composition is as the argument cites.

Just as there is no fallacy of a slippery slope, where the argument demonstrates the slope and it's slippery nature, and just as there is no fallacy in the attacking of the individual where the argument IS the individual... and no fallacy of appeal to authority where the argument demonstrates the legitimacy of authority and the relevance of such to the argument.

But hey!

In fairness to the Relativists... they're incapable of objective reason, therefore there is NO WAY they could ever actually "KNOW" that.

You have a single Twit reported, Dumbass. A single hearsay report, undocumented, which is by definition via (anti)"social media", which is an intrinsically volatile flame medium anyway. And then you have a 12-year-old claiming threats --- which are also undocumented.

And from this you want to not only pretend (anti)social media is a legitimate source, but extend these hearsay claiims to "the entire left", or "the liberal left", whatever the fuck that is.

Based on a single Twit we can't see, posted by an anonymous gadfly none of us knows.

Fucking knuckledragging shit-for-brains morons.....
"Hands up, don't shoot".

You wont believe what happens next!

Allen West is getting desperate for clicks

clickbait-will-shock-you-meme.jpg

OH! Now THAT is a lovely means to concede.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

In a world where losers raise their own hand in Victory stood the ultimate loser. YOU

Yes... and I'm sure that is quite a place. And what a shame we can't all go inside your little noggin and party for a while. I mean by all outward appearances it is a humungous empty space.

The ECHO ALONE would be hysterical.

In a world where losers raise their own hand in Victory stood the ultimate loser. YOU

Yes... and I'm sure that is quite a place. And what a shame we can't all go inside your little noggin and party for a while. I mean by all outward appearances it is a humungous empty space.

Outward appearances?

This is the internet goofy

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all. Moreover this bogus Exhuminer story has already been posted (and shot down).

I did, among others.
It's the same bullshit as here --- one Twit comes in and somehow one Twit morphs into "the entire left". THREE TIMES I posted "Composition Fallacy" in this thread alone. Try looking it the fuck up.

ROFLMNAO!

I never tire of watching the Left trot out the latest 'fallacy' that they erroneously feel that they've learned.

Suffice it to say that there is no fallacy of composition, where the argument shows that the composition is as the argument cites.

Just as there is no fallacy of a slippery slope, where the argument demonstrates the slope and it's slippery nature, and just as there is no fallacy in the attacking of the individual where the argument IS the individual... and no fallacy of appeal to authority where the argument demonstrates the legitimacy of authority and the relevance of such to the argument.

But hey!

In fairness to the Relativists... they're incapable of objective reason, therefore there is NO WAY they could ever actually "KNOW" that.

You have a single Twit reported, Dumbass. A single hearsay report, undocumented, which is by definition via (anti)"social media", which is an intrinsically volatile flame medium anyway. And then you have a 12-year-old claiming threats --- which are also undocumented.

And from this you want to not only pretend (anti)social media is a legitimate source, but extend these hearsay claiims to "the entire left", or "the liberal left", whatever the fuck that is.

Based on a single Twit we can't see, posted by an anonymous gadfly none of us knows.

"Hands up, don't shoot".

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, stupid?

Here's an example of Composition Fallacy, for you morons:

"David Duke is with the KKK.
David Duke is a Republican.
Therefore, Republicans are with the KKK".

There's a reason I told you to look it up.

Outward appearances?

This is the internet goofy

OH! A Followup concession. ADORABLE!

Your followup concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I did, among others.

ROFLMNAO!

But hey!

"Hands up, don't shoot".

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie that tge leftist propaganda parrots spread throughout the nation. That's you.

I did, among others.

ROFLMNAO!

But hey!

"Hands up, don't shoot".

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie that tge leftist propaganda parrots spread throughout the nation. That's you.

I don't know the quote, means nothing to me.
It's worded as a request. A request cannot be a "lie". Are you like new to English or something?

ROFLMNAO!

But hey!

"Hands up, don't shoot".

It's worded as a request. A request cannot be a "lie". Are you like new to English or something?

Oh, this is the part where you play dumb, huh.

"Hands up, don't shoot".

Play?

We really need to split this country. Not necessarily north and south but conservative and liberal.
Let each state vote on their affiliation and let the cards fall where they may.

Give the Left Martha's Vineyard. That's it. They should all fit okay.

This is disgusting, but not surprising. If you're black you better tow the leftist agenda. Democrats used sheets to hide behind in the old days. Now they use social media.

What the left just did to this 12-year-old is REPULSIVE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

I did, among others.

Right.

I have found you to be generally unsuccessful at such feats of grandeur. Feel free to post it, and we'll see.

"Hands up, don't shoot".

How can a request be a "lie" then?

Fucking idiot.

"Hands up, don't shoot".

How can a request be a "lie" then?

Fucking idiot.
Here's more for you to digest.

A mother s perspective What NO ONE is saying about 12-year-old conservative activist - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The Washington Post's Ridiculously Nasty Nancy Reagan Obit is a New Low
March 6, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
120523044827-bts-vault-2007-nancy-reagan-diaries-00003117-story-top.jpg

There's a point at which any decent person puts aside partisan rhetoric. That point would be death. Especially the death of a First Lady. Even if you didn't like Reagan, taking shots at Nancy Reagan in 2016, after her death, is really despicable. But "really despicable" is on Lois Romano's Linkedin bio. Right after "incapable of normal human feelings and common decency."

loisromano.jpg

Remember this is an obituary for a First Lady who just died. Not an editorial. Not a biography. And this is what the left thinks is appropriate. It's what the Washington Post thinks is appropriate. Which means it's what Jeff Bezos of Amazon must think is appropriate. So Lois Romano continues to attack Nancy Reagan as a bad feminist. More whining about her clothes.

"she swept into town with a larger-than-life cadre of wealthy California friends and celebrities who wore sable coats, knotted traffic with their shiny white limousines and threw lavish parties the likes of which were unprecedented at inaugural festivities"

As opposed to the modest and humble Obamas. And Michelle Obama who is known to avoid lavish dresses and celebrity appearances. But that's okay. She's on the left.

If this is what the left considers appropriate for an obit, then they've set a new standard. And they will be made to live by it.

The Washington Post's Ridiculously Nasty Nancy Reagan Obit is a New Low

Forum List

Back