The Hateful Left

Oh! The self righteousness of the Right Wingers.

I read that screed. I wonder how they made that leap of faith to blame the reaction strictly on the political ideology of the 'offender'.

Think about it, Right Wingers. When you demonstrate hatred, you tend to lynch or shoot up chapels and schoolyards. This kid got a couple of non-descript tweets and the Right Wing first wins an Olympic medal in the Conclusion Jump and writes apoplectic. Are you sorry no one got a robe, hood and noose?
The robe, hood and noose was a democrat ploy. The KKK was the terrorist arm of the democrat party.
Sure. Because after every Klan rally, they would don their Birkenstocks, join hands and sing "Kumbya" to an endangered Elm tree.

This is disgusting, but not surprising. If you're black you better tow the leftist agenda. Democrats used sheets to hide behind in the old days. Now they use social media.

What the left just did to this 12-year-old is REPULSIVE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

click-bait.jpg

I read that screed. I wonder how they made that leap of faith to blame the reaction strictly on the political ideology of the 'offender'.

Think about it, Right Wingers. When you demonstrate hatred, you tend to lynch or shoot up chapels and schoolyards. This kid got a couple of non-descript tweets and the Right Wing first wins an Olympic medal in the Conclusion Jump and writes apoplectic. Are you sorry no one got a robe, hood and noose?
The robe, hood and noose was a democrat ploy. The KKK was the terrorist arm of the democrat party.
Sure. Because after every Klan rally, they would don their Birkenstocks, join hands and sing "Kumbya" to an endangered Elm tree.
Truth hurts, huh.

Truth hurts, huh.
Do you believe that Liberal always equals Democrat and Conservative always equals Republican? Are you that stupid?

Truth hurts, huh.
Do you believe that Liberal always equals Democrat and Conservative always equals Republican? Are you that stupid?
I'm not the topic, cockle burr head.

Truth hurts, huh.
I'm not the topic, cockle burr head.
But I cannot debate the politically illiterate.

We really need to split this country. Not necessarily north and south but conservative and liberal.
Let each state vote on their affiliation and let the cards fall where they may.
I'd rather have a war. I like our chances. Lefties are gunophobic.

Oh it would be an ass whipping no doubt.
But how long do you think it would take for the liberal states to go bankrupt...Greece is a fine example.

This is disgusting, but not surprising. If you're black you better tow the leftist agenda. Democrats used sheets to hide behind in the old days. Now they use social media.

What the left just did to this 12-year-old is REPULSIVE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all. Moreover this bogus Exhuminer story has already been posted (and shot down).

Are you a moron? Allen West surely is.

Who shot it down? The evidence please.

I did, among others.
It's the same bullshit as here --- one Twit comes in and somehow one Twit morphs into "the entire left". THREE TIMES I posted "Composition Fallacy" in this thread alone. Try looking it the fuck up.

Doesn't say a damn word about "Democrats", "Republicans" or any kind of voter at all. Moreover this bogus Exhuminer story has already been posted (and shot down).

I did, among others.
It's the same bullshit as here --- one Twit comes in and somehow one Twit morphs into "the entire left". THREE TIMES I posted "Composition Fallacy" in this thread alone. Try looking it the fuck up.

ROFLMNAO!

I never tire of watching the Left trot out the latest 'fallacy' that they erroneously feel that they've learned.

Suffice it to say that there is no fallacy of composition, where the argument shows that the composition is as the argument cites.

Just as there is no fallacy of a slippery slope, where the argument demonstrates the slope and it's slippery nature, and just as there is no fallacy in the attacking of the individual where the argument IS the individual... and no fallacy of appeal to authority where the argument demonstrates the legitimacy of authority and the relevance of such to the argument.

But hey!

In fairness to the Relativists... they're incapable of objective reason, therefore there is NO WAY they could ever actually "KNOW" that.

We really need to split this country. Not necessarily north and south but conservative and liberal.
Let each state vote on their affiliation and let the cards fall where they may.
I'd rather have a war. I like our chances. Lefties are gunophobic.

I would prefer to give liberals a chance at their leftist utopia.
That way they couldn't come back and say they would have succeeded had it not been for those meddling conservatives.

I did, among others.

ROFLMNAO!

I never tire of watching the Left trot out the latest 'fallacy' that they erroneously feel that they've learned.

Suffice it to say that there is no fallacy of composition, where the argument shows that the composition is as the argument cites.

Just as there is no fallacy of a slippery slope, where the argument demonstrates the slope and it's slippery nature, and just as there is no fallacy in the attacking of the individual where the argument IS the individual... and no fallacy of appeal to authority where the argument demonstrates the legitimacy of authority and the relevance of such to the argument.

But hey!

In fairness to the Relativists... they're incapable of objective reason, therefore there is NO WAY they could ever actually "KNOW" that.

You have a single Twit reported, Dumbass. A single hearsay report, undocumented, which is by definition via (anti)"social media", which is an intrinsically volatile flame medium anyway. And then you have a 12-year-old claiming threats --- which are also undocumented.

And from this you want to not only pretend (anti)social media is a legitimate source, but extend these hearsay claiims to "the entire left", or "the liberal left", whatever the fuck that is.

Based on a single Twit we can't see, posted by an anonymous gadfly none of us knows.

Fucking knuckledragging shit-for-brains morons.....

Forum List

Back