When Alabama Compares Gay Marriage to the Holocaust

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Not that the ignorant bible thumping right wing goyim care

"Rabbi Elizabeth Bahar of Temple B’nai Sholom in Huntsville said that the comments revealed a shocking misunderstanding of history. “The Nuremberg Laws legalized discrimination against an entire class of people and made the Holocaust possible. The Supreme Court’s ruling was the opposite. The Court took a stand against discriminatory laws.”

The Alabama Holocaust Commission actively engages the state’s public school students with information about the history of genocide and was established to “foster understanding with education.” It might be time for them to start an outreach program in the state’s law schools as well.

Alabama rabbis were among many who reacted with outrage to these statements.

Rabbi Steven Jacobs of Temple Emanu-El in Tuscaloosa, a noted Holocaust scholar and son of survivors, said, “As a scholar of both the Holocaust and other genocides I am appalled by this false analogy. Judge Moore should know better!”

When Alabama Compares Gay Marriage to the Holocaust - Opinion Forward.com

• Banned
“Southerners can never resist a losing cause,” Rhett Butler noted. It’s true. On June 27, several hundred Dixie dead-enders gathered at the State Capitol to protest removal of the Confederate Flag. Some wore Confederate garb and others carried signs that proclaimed “Southern Lives Matter.”

Some people in the state are still fighting a war that was lost 150 years ago.

They are just too stupid to realize it

"Rabbi Elizabeth Bahar of Temple B’nai Sholom in Huntsville said that the comments revealed a shocking misunderstanding of history. “The Nuremberg Laws legalized discrimination against an entire class of people and made the Holocaust possible. The Supreme Court’s ruling was the opposite. The Court took a stand against discriminatory laws.”

The Alabama Holocaust Commission actively engages the state’s public school students with information about the history of genocide and was established to “foster understanding with education.” It might be time for them to start an outreach program in the state’s law schools as well.

Rabbi Steven Jacobs of Temple Emanu-El in Tuscaloosa, a noted Holocaust scholar and son of survivors, said, “As a scholar of both the Holocaust and other genocides I am appalled by this false analogy. Judge Moore should know better!”

Roy Moore is mentally ill and will eventually be in the news for something other than running his mouth and flexing his power. He not only corrupts the state's legal system but the people who blindly follow him. Alabama is one of those states that will have to breed out. When the hate mongers die off, that state might have a chance to make something of itself.

Thank gawd most Jews are not the twisted pieces of shit like the OP is, or you would have most of the world calling for another Hollocaust.

A proposal approved by the cabinet in November but never passed by parliament stipulated that the chief rabbi of each Israeli city would be able to convene and chair a court on conversions to the Jewish faith, in addition to the four current state-recognised Orthodox bodies.

At present 364,000 Israelis of Jewish ancestry -- mostly immigrants from the former Soviet Union -- are not considered Jewish according to ultra-Orthodox laws and are defined as "religionless," meaning they cannot marry in Israel.

Israel does not allow civil marriages or interfaith weddings.

For Jewish citizens, all weddings and divorces in Israel are under the control of the ultra-Orthodox chief rabbinate.

Israel rows back Judaism conversion reform - Yahoo News

And yet Israel and Jews love to bring up Germany.

“Southerners can never resist a losing cause,” Rhett Butler noted. It’s true. On June 27, several hundred Dixie dead-enders gathered at the State Capitol to protest removal of the Confederate Flag. Some wore Confederate garb and others carried signs that proclaimed “Southern Lives Matter.”

Not all southerners live and believe that way. Your stereotyping of southerners is no different from what Moore does.

• Banned

Not all southerners live and believe that way. Your stereotyping of southerners is no different from what Moore does.

Then why don't they stand up and say something loud and clear

If you noticed I said rightwing

Last edited:
  • Banned
Thank gawd most Jews are not the twisted pieces of shit like the OP is, or you would have most of the world calling for another Hollocaust.

Thats why we look down on dirty rightwing goyim like you, using the shoa for your political purposes

I was never called for the murder of christians ,however nature is taking it's course with white christians in America with the demographic shift and that, I am smiling about:)

Last edited:

Then why don't they stand up and say something loud and clear
You're assuming that they don't. Assumptions and stereotyping is just as bad as what Moore does.

so true guno . So true :p

Thats why we look down on dirty rightwing goyim like you, using the shoa for your political purposes

I was never called for the murder of christians ,however nature is taking it's course with white christians in America with the demographic shift and that, I am smiling about:)

It's not possible for you to look down on anything since you're slithering around on your belly.

It's not possible for you to look down on anything since you're slithering around on your belly.
you should change your name to "DigitalFailTrollDrifter" :thup:

A proposal approved by the cabinet in November but never passed by parliament stipulated that the chief rabbi of each Israeli city would be able to convene and chair a court on conversions to the Jewish faith, in addition to the four current state-recognised Orthodox bodies.

At present 364,000 Israelis of Jewish ancestry -- mostly immigrants from the former Soviet Union -- are not considered Jewish according to ultra-Orthodox laws and are defined as "religionless," meaning they cannot marry in Israel.

Israel does not allow civil marriages or interfaith weddings.

For Jewish citizens, all weddings and divorces in Israel are under the control of the ultra-Orthodox chief rabbinate.

Israel rows back Judaism conversion reform - Yahoo News

And yet Israel and Jews love to bring up Germany.

What does the Nuremburg law code have to do with marriage laws in Israel, Penelope? You
juxataposed unrelated issues------a much used islamo Nazi technique of obfuscation------and yet you love to suck cock and complain of the oppresson of whores in the USA legal code

I don't know about all of that but I compare you to Hitler.

Ah the Conservatives dig themselves in deeper and deeper- Trump calling Mexicans rapists- now this touching outreach to the American Jewish community:

Asked if as the state's chief justice he would follow and enforce the law, Moore snapped that judges do not enforce the law. Asked if he expected probate judges and other judges and state officials to obey the law, Moore used examples of men who were judged to have followed wrong and immoral laws and orders in Germany during World War II.

"Could I do this if I were in Nuremberg (war crimes trials after WW II) say that I was following the orders of the highest authority to kill Jews?... Could I say I was ordered to do so?

Told that trial was about killing human beings, not gay marriage, Moore asked: "Is there a difference

There we have it- Judge Moore sees no difference in being told to marry someone- or to kill someone.

I don't know about all of that but I compare you to Hitler.

I am sure you do- as you do pretty much anyone who disagrees with you.

It is kind of shocking watching the Right go all Godwin over SCOTUS decisions and gay wedding cake bruhahas.

Wow. They have lost their marbles.

Forum List

Back