The Growing Anti-White Agenda; Obama’s Overt Cleansing of White America

The real problem with America is all those same-race marriages. They should be outlawed.
Don't give the idiots any ideas....they seem to run with the dumbest ones possible. Actually I know of a book where same race marriage/relationships are outlawed.

The real problem with America is all those same-race marriages. They should be outlawed.
Don't give the idiots any ideas....they seem to run with the dumbest ones possible. Actually I know of a book where same race marriage/relationships are outlawed.
Yeah, it's called the Constitution. It's Plan #1 for Hillary's administration. The rednecks need to join the 21st century.

Yeah, it's called the Constitution. It's Plan #1 for Hillary's administration. The rednecks need to join the 21st century.
What the hell are you babbling about? Its the constitution to ban same race marriages? I bet you liberals WISH it was. We ALL know what the end goal is even if you refuse to admit and sometimes do slip up and admit it.

What the hell are you babbling about? Its the constitution to ban same race marriages? I bet you liberals WISH it was. We ALL know what the end goal is even if you refuse to admit and sometimes do slip up and admit it.
Just trolling the troll. It's all your ilk deserves. :funnyface:

OR ...

We could just ship cockroaches like the OP to a country they would like better.

Russia?
North Korea?

Just trolling the troll. It's all your ilk deserves. :funnyface:

Well it has the jews and libtards panties in a wad I am doing something right. :) Can always tell when I hit a nerve.

Including those Jewish ones.

In fact, if they could get that law passed in Europe and Palestine as well, within two generations, the whole Israel/Palestine issue would be solved, and nobody would ever talk about or give a shit about the holocaust any more. The elites would quite using it to further policy agendas. Boy, that sure would be nifty.

Hillary despises the Constitution. Destroying it is her plan.

Forum List

Back