The Greatest Redistribution of Income in History

No. I have nothing that you will accept. Your refusal to see it doesn't mean it's not there; it merely means you don't want to consider anything that goes against your preconceived notions.

:lol: I have no preconceived notions, I'm going on simple facts. But yet again, you have offered NOTHING. Absolutely nothing, other than ranting and raving. If you did have something, you would have put it forth by now. Go shoot a squirrel and feel like a man.
No preconceived notions? Then where did the "shoot a squirrel" thing come from? I've never mentioned that I hunt squirrel. You know why? It's because I don't.

Now weasel your way out of that, kid. Better yet, just hush. But get back to me when you've done something to merit that level of arrogance.

You wanna know the history of the world in a nutshell? Here you go.

People with money and power USE money and power TO KEEP OTHERS FROM GETTING money and power.

It is reasonable to a) want people to work for what they get b) not give handouts c) not want their hard work taken from them

It is also unreasonable to think that a) the rich don't use money and power to gain gross advantages over the middle-class and poor and b) that opportunities are more readily available for those who have capital on hand to take advantage of them

My point being - the truth is somewhere in the middle. The rich aren't totally evil...but it's a fact that their evil (when it surfaces) can have more impact.

I own my own business, more than a handful of rental properties, more than one house, more than one car, etc etc. I don't feel guilty for being successful, nor do I want my success taxed unfairly...however the separation of rich and poor is coming to a head in this country and it's hurting us all.

Just thank God you have not been directly affected by the economic collapse, and lost your job, investments, income, home, wife, and kids...etc.... However, if the economy continues in its current direction your turn will come and it wont just be at the gas pumps, grocery store, or in your taxes and utility bills.... See what is happening in Egypt today? It wont be long until them in the media and gov't lose their ability to pacify the masses here in the good old USSA....

The problem is between the super rich and the super poor, and them on the verge of becoming super poor....

Is America Too Corrupt to Keep Up?

"A sovereign nation investing its wealth in its domestic economy seems like a no-brainer, especially during a global recession. But in this crazy age of American politics, even that has become a controversial notion."

How has the Chinese wind industry captured almost half the global market for turbines?

By coupling public spending with incentives that encourage domestic corporate investment, nations tend to grow their own wealth producing industries.

China has committed to "buying Chinese" while Republicans, Democrats and the US Chamber of Commerce view "Buy American" as treason.

"Not surprisingly, it all goes back to the principle that patriotism may play well with voters on the campaign trail, but corporate cash ultimately rules the day in our nation's capital.

"As Bloomberg News reported during the stimulus negotiations, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce fiercely lobbied against the 'Buy America' provisions when Congress debated them, just as the group lobbies against similar proposals today.

"That may seem strange coming from an organization whose name pays homage to this country.

"But don't be fooled: The chamber is a front group for huge multinational firms whose first priority is not this nation's economy, but a profit-maximizing business model based on exporting jobs and production facilities to low-wage countries abroad.

"Those firms, of course, make massive campaign contributions to both parties and such donations come with the expectation of legislative favors -- like, say, killing initiatives to strengthen 'Buy America' laws."

"Kill" Republicans AND Democrats before they kill America's future. FLUSH the DC Toilet in 2012: Pink slips for EVERY DC incumbent!

Is America...

Well said....:clap2:

Urgent: Rebels Funded By Soros

Americanpatriotcommission Blog

http://americanpatriotscommission.wordpress.com/

January 27, 2011
Urgent: Rebels Funded By Soros
Filed under: Uncategorized — Bill Turner @ 7:32 pm
Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt…..Yemen, Under the Radar Summary:

Out of lock step with the mainstream media, this piece will attempt to describe the fall of the respective Middle East countries and how these coups were orchestrated. Lebanon falls to Hezbollah over the tribunal of the Hariri assassination implications. Top key members of the government resign in protest to the tribunals, yet Hezbollah steps in to assume control as the citizens’ protest, the United Nations has no response.

Najib Mikati and the Shiite militant group take the reins of power. The Sunni’s continue to protest. Tunisia is the next on tap to fall as protests call for an end of authoritarian rule over the last two decades. Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, the president flees the country but not before packing up some unknown quantities of gold to head for Saudi Arabia.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/15/world/africa/15tunis.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Taking a lesson from Tunisia, Egypt is inspired to protest the same authoritarian rule of Hosni Mubarak. Riots, street closings and fires rage on as the Egyptian Stock Market suspends trading.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110127/wl_africa_afp/egyptpoliticsunresteconomystocks

Mubarak’s family flees for Great Britain. Yemen, a few days later appears to have the same playbook and script as riots and protests keep the same ‘inspiration’ of anti-government sentiment.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/blog/2011/jan/25/middleeast-tunisia

Just who wrote this playbook and who is marshalling the mission? Wade Rathke…..CAIR….Muslim Brotherhood and it is submitted by financing of none other than George Soros.

http://www.organizersforum.org/ The links and summary below will assist you in the connection of dots and arrows.

The White House has all eyes and assets on Afghanistan with proxy diplomats dispatched to North Korea and China. So, Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt and Yemen have been left to Saudi Arabia and Israel to finesse. The U.S. Navy has assets in nearby waters, yet those pesky pirates are on constant radar to keep supplies from flowing through shipping lanes as the profits for the pirates rises to more than $50 billion in ransom.

http://www.newser.com/story/110658/egypt-arrests-700-protesters.html

Wade Rathke uses his tired old, yet effective unrest revolutionary manuals from the Tides Foundation to seize the feeble governments to manifest his agenda and topple governments. The United States has funded billions in aid to these countries, now in the hands of unknown quantities and qualities.

Yemen: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/0..._Protesters_Rally_Against_Government_in_Yemen

Middle East and Tunisia

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/blog/2011/jan/25/middleeast-tunisia

Soros, Tides, Pike, Rathke

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/09...rummond-pike-abruptly-quits-tides-foundation/

Yemen has been forsaken by Hillary

http://www.yemenpost.net/35/InvestigationAndInterview/20081.htm

Last edited:
These are some of the issues people are talking about on the web...

Cheers for Repeal of ObamaCare

Cheers for Repeal of ObamaCare

THE BIG LIST of eligibility 'proofers'

THE BIG LIST of eligibility 'proofers'

Arizona Renews Birther

Bill Efforts - Phoenix Libertarian | Examiner.com

The Clear And Startling Truth About Obama | ATLAH Media Network

Controversial Muslim cleric caught being smuggled into U.S. over Mexico border

Read more: Controversial Muslim cleric caught being smuggled into U.S. over Mexico border | Mail Online

Police state: How Mexico treats illegal aliens

Michelle Malkin Police state: How Mexico treats illegal aliens

Buy More Chinese

"Remember, Businessweek in 2008 warned that in an America with few domestic purchasing mandates, any economic stimulus -- whether spending or tax cuts -- would likely 'leak' abroad, thus 'reducing its impact on jobs here.'

"When congressional Democrats responded in 2009 by trying to expand the meager 'Buy America' regulations still on the books from the Great Depression, President Obama opposed the effort.

"He argued that targeting stimulus dollars at domestic investment would 'send a protectionist message.'

"Following his salvo, Congress blocked the initiative and -- big shocker! -- a year later, ABC News was reporting that between 54 percent and 79 percent of the money in the stimulus bill's key wind energy program had been spent overseas."

Is the corporation or the nation state responsible for most of today's economic inequality and political violence?

Is America...

From Common Dreams.org:

How much have the richest 1% stolen since 1980?

"If you make less than $114,000 a year (90% of us),

does that include total compensation George...just askin'....:lol:
I'm not clear on what total compensation implies. Edward Wolff is quoted in this article opining on how percentage-wise household value has declined for 95% of us over the last quarter century.

"If you make less than $160,000 a year (95% of us), your household value has decreased, percentage-wise, over the last 25 years. According to noted researcher Edward Wolff, only the top 5% of American families increased their percentage of the country's total household net worth from 1983 to 2007.

"U.S. GDP has quintupled since 1980, and we all contributed to that success. It's not unreasonable to say that upper-middle class families should have maintained the same size of their slice of pie.

"But if earnings since 1980 were based on this measure of productiveness, the richest 1% of Americans would be making $1 trillion less per year.

"A trillion dollars a year. That's more than we spend on the entire military..."

Can you shed any light/heat?

Forum List

Back