Rubio, a tea party favorite, may not join its Senate caucus

Wow...A link from somewhere else besides HRPuffinstuffPo...A penny from somewhere.

Still, some of us read the whole story, rather than just the headline.

Marcos Sendon, president of the tea party group SFLA Conservative said he expects Rubio to eventually join the caucus.

He noted that activists were 100 percent behind Rubio's candidacy. "We were doing events for him when he was 30 points down, when no one wanted to listen to him," Sendon said. "But we know he's been busy, you have to put things in perspective.

"In the final analysis, his joining is secondary to the important issues we sent him up there to solve," Sendon said.

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

Wow...A link from somewhere else besides HRPuffinstuffPo...A penny from somewhere.

Marcos Sendon, president of the tea party group SFLA Conservative said he expects Rubio to eventually join the caucus.

He noted that activists were 100 percent behind Rubio's candidacy. "We were doing events for him when he was 30 points down, when no one wanted to listen to him," Sendon said. "But we know he's been busy, you have to put things in perspective.

"In the final analysis, his joining is secondary to the important issues we sent him up there to solve," Sendon said.

In other words the extremism of the Tea Bastards is of no real importance to him.

I couldn't care less what little cadres he does or doesn't join...Don't care if he Twits or has a Facebook page.

Hell, I'm not even from Florida and probably wouldn't have voted for him if I were.

But hey...Whatever blows your skirt up.

"My concern is that politicians all of a sudden start co-opting the mantle of Tea Party. If all of a sudden being in the Tea Party is not something that is happening in Main Street, but rather something that’s happening in Washington D.C.," he said in an interview with the Shark Tank, a Florida political website. "The Tea Party all of a sudden becomes some sort of movement run by politicians. It’s gonna lose its effectiveness and I’m concerned about that."

Link

I couldn't care less what little cadres he does or doesn't join...Don't care if he Twits or has a Facebook page.

Hell, I'm not even from Florida and probably wouldn't have voted for him if I were.

I probably would have voted for Rubio, but I don't live there either. However, like you, I am unconcerned about this massive issue.... I just hope he does the job he was elected to do. That, and that alone, is what matters. Despite the hysteria of the OP.

In other words the extremism of the Tea Bastards is of no real importance to him.

In other words, Fail&Won'tGo lacks the intellectual capacity to grasp very basic facts.

I probably would have voted for Rubio, but I don't live there either. However, like you, I am unconcerned about this massive issue.... I just hope he does the job he was elected to do. That, and that alone, is what matters. Despite the hysteria of the OP.

I do live in Florida and I did vote for Rubio.

I'm sure hoping he does the job he was elected to do.

Time will tell.

First, I thought Flaylo was leaving?

Second, as long as he votes Conservative, Rubio could join any fucking caucus he wants

Third, we won.

Actually, it's your ill conceived, brainless rants that are of no real importance.

I bet you would have,, yessssirrrreeeeeebob

Honestly, I have to wonder why the word 'may' seems to have floated gently over the head of Fail&Won'tGo.

May: indicate the possibility of.

Not 'will' not join or 'is' not joining.... just may not join.

In short, it is a story about nothing. Much like Fail&Won'tGo.... a poster of no actual consequence. He may or may not post... and no one would give a shit.

Forum List

Back