The Great White Hope.

You Whites steal a nation from a people, and dare call others criminals.

There isn't a nation in existence today that didn't steal it from someone before them, so you're weak attempt at a witty anecdote has fallen flat.

Out of curiosity, what race are you?

I am a Black man, and please give me the name of the Black country that stole a country ; and I do not consider Blacks in the country of Africa , who steal land in Africa, as stealing from another country.
please be consistent/logical/not stupid:---Africa is a continent-not a country
..if you are saying blacks didn't go to another continent , say so
..if you followed the thread, you would see my post about how they couldn't go to another continent and steal because they didn't have the intelligence/technology.....NOT because they didn't have the will

They have not went to another continent, as Whites have many times. And they have the technology now, but not the will. Its no telling when Whites will steal again. They are the thieves of modern history.
they don't have crap! o yes they have shit...Africa is a shit hole as I've documented/linked many times on the forum
most poverty/illiteracy/starvation/diesease
least access to protected water sources
Access to drinking water around the world – in five infographics
was a shithole--still a shithole
I know the truth hurts--but it's the truth

Man I could careless about White insults and White cynicism. Don't waste yourself on me.

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.
some of the best CRAP I've ever read

Its what we call the lives we have been forced to live under White rule ; its called crap. e

truth is, your free to create your own super heros if you want. free, get it? Hollywood is receptive as long as it sells and makes money for them.

In the end it still came down to supply and demand like any other business

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.

because it was mostly a white majority country when most of those super heroes were created. It sort of makes logical sense.

It makes White sense.

and the blacks honor CRIMINALS as their heroes:
MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray
ALL criminals--some with MULTIPLE arrest over MANY years
the blacks burn/loot/destroy when a CRIMINAL gets justifiably shot in self defense

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
black aldermen..ASmith --a black CRIMINAL

the top anti-crime man--a black man--who is supposed to be against crime, goes to a criminal's family to COMFORT them when the CRIMINAL was justifiable shot:
after he stole, THEN attacked the clerk, THEN attacked a cop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Holder said FU to the WHITE cop---doing his duty to protect the community!!!!!!!!!
but loves the criminal

There isn't a nation in existence today that didn't steal it from someone before them, so you're weak attempt at a witty anecdote has fallen flat.

I am a Black man, and please give me the name of the Black country that stole a country ; and I do not consider Blacks in the country of Africa , who steal land in Africa, as stealing from another country.
..if you followed the thread, you would see my post about how they couldn't go to another continent and steal because they didn't have the intelligence/technology.....NOT because they didn't have the will

They have not went to another continent, as Whites have many times. And they have the technology now, but not the will. Its no telling when Whites will steal again. They are the thieves of modern history.

illiteracy:
Illiteracy rates by world region 2015 | Statistic
hunger:
There has been the least progress toward reducing hunger in the sub- Saharan region, where more than one in four people remain undernourished – the highest prevalence of any region in the world
Africa Hunger Facts, Africa Poverty Facts - World Hunger News

illiteracy:
hunger:
There has been the least progress toward reducing hunger in the sub- Saharan region, where more than one in four people remain undernourished – the highest prevalence of any region in the world

You feel your above the people of the world who struggle. That's why you have stepped on nations , lifted yourselves above others, and insult them with Impunity ; its just sad.

illiteracy:
hunger:

You feel your above the people of the world who struggle. That's why you have stepped on nations , lifted yourselves above others, and insult them with Impunity ; its just sad.
just stating the facts/truth--you don't accept them?
it hurts for you to state what I've stated about Africa?
are those the facts/truth that I have stated or not??

because it was mostly a white majority country when most of those super heroes were created. It sort of makes logical sense.

It makes White sense.

Spike Lee has had plenty of opportunity to make movies about Black Super heroes for some years now, but instead he has chosen to mostly make movies about other things using black actors that were by the way quite popular with white people. As i said, no one is stopping anyone from making any movie or character they want to come up with.
There have been a few black superheroes and those movies i believe were produced and directed by whites.
Hollywood is mostly made up of extreme white liberals so maybe you should direct your hate mail to them.

It makes White sense.

Spike Lee has had plenty of opportunity to make movies about Black Super heroes for some years now, but instead he has chosen to mostly make movies about other things using black actors that were by the way quite popular with white people. As i said, no one is stopping anyone from making any movie or character they want to come up with.
There have been a few black superheroes and those movies i believe were produced and directed by whites.
Hollywood is mostly made up of extreme white liberals so maybe you should direct your hate mail to them.

I could careless about extreme White liberals , and this is not hate, its my reality of judgment; its what I see in this world.

illiteracy:
hunger:

They may be facts, but I don't have to like them, especially coming from a White mans cynicism.

illiteracy:
hunger:

They may be facts, but I don't have to like them, especially coming from a White mans cynicism.
you--also--confuse stating facts/truth as hate/etc
the whites were the rulers/etc.....
England especially...a tiny island with little resources--you have to give them some credit-
sure they enslaved/murdered/stole--but so did and does every other race/group of people

what cynicism?

It makes White sense.

I could careless about extreme White liberals , and this is not hate, its my reality of judgment; its what I see in this world.

They pretty much control popular culture as media is concerned. Black people are free here to become movie producers or screen writers if they want to. no one is stopping them but for whatever reason many are choosing not to do so, or at least have not chosen to make superhero movies.

It makes White sense.

They pretty much control popular culture as media is concerned. Black people are free here to become movie producers or screen writers if they want to. no one is stopping them but for whatever reason many are choosing not to do so, or at least have not chosen to make superhero movies.
the country is majority white PLUS the blacks graduate at lower levels
add those 2 together and it leaves a very, very low population of blacks to become movie producers/etc
blacks are only 13% of the population--13 out of 100 --just the mathematical possibilities are very low
while whites-- higher graduation rate and over 60% of the population

please see my thread ''blacks should be thankful''

Last edited:
MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray
the blacks burn/loot/destroy when a CRIMINAL gets justifiably shot in self defense

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

the top anti-crime man--a black man--who is supposed to be against crime, goes to a criminal's family to COMFORT them when the CRIMINAL was justifiable shot:
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Holder said FU to the WHITE cop---doing his duty to protect the community!!!!!!!!!
but loves the criminal

Just because you don't consider it doesn't mean it hasn't been happening for generations, tard.

It makes White sense.

the country is majority white PLUS the blacks graduate at lower levels
add those 2 together and it leaves a very, very low population of blacks to become movie producers/etc
blacks are only 13% of the population--13 out of 100 --just the mathematical possibilities are very low
please see my thread ''blacks should be thankful''

well there are still plenty of black multi millionairs who have kids, who go to school. Obviously they are just choosing to do other things, which is fine and all, but if people want to change popular culture they need to take an active role, not wait for someone else to do it for them, then complain about it.

Well, wait, when it comes to music they have changed popular culture quite a lot.

Good points, I also one of my favorite writers, James Baldwin, moved to Paris because of death threats. Born with two strikes against him, he faced troubles all around. Probably why he wrote such powerful novels and essays. If you read a lot you learned about the Harlem Renaissance. And my mother chatters about Duke Ellington at the Hub ballroom in Chicago, early semi integration. went to public schools near Naval bases , did not understand integrated schools were still an issue until I reached a small town in North Florida. My school at Mayport was integrated.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

Most of the thieving done in my town are done by blacks. I don't blame an entire race, even if the majority of current violent crimes are committed by one race. Why do you blame all or majority of whites?

Most of the thieving done in my town are done by blacks. I don't blame an entire race, even if the majority of current violent crimes are committed by one race. Why do you blame all or majority of whites?

Because I know the truth about your race, and what you have done to all other races in America. That truth has set my conscious mind free of the seduction from the White mind. White people are the most selfish high minded race I have ever been exposed to. They changed this world and are a very present danger to it. White people are more dangerous than terrorist in my view. A very dangerous White man holds the nuclear codes in his hands now. And in my view, he is a war monger. And he got that tendency from the White consciousness that has been passed down through the generations of our history.

You will all see, the White man is destined to rape this planet. There are not enough good genes in the Whites to stop it. There are good White people, just not enough of them. Your race is not yet done with destruction.

Because I know the truth about your race, and what you have done to all other races in America. That truth has set my conscious mind free of the seduction from the White mind. White people are the most selfish high minded race I have ever been exposed to. They changed this world and are a very present danger to it. White people are more dangerous than terrorist in my view. A very dangerous White man holds the nuclear codes in his hands now. And in my view, he is a war monger. And he got that tendency from the White consciousness that has been passed down through the generations of our history.

You will all see, the White man is destined to rape this planet. There are not enough good genes in the Whites to stop it. There are good White people, just not enough of them. Your race is not yet done with destruction.
You never address the destruction caused by the black man.

Forum List

Back