The Great White Hope.

Its what we call the lives we have been forced to live under White rule ; its called crap.
You were never forced to live any special way. There are other countries. So the solution is simple: find one you like, and move.

That's what I would do if I hated white people as much as you do.
In reading his posts, I don't think that he hates white people at all. I do believe he hates some of the things white people have done and continue to do and points them out. But pointing out truth, especially in a forceful way is often interpreted as hate when it is not necessarily so.

When I was a child I was taught in church that I have two natures within me constantly at war with one another. One good, one bad. To help me visualize this I was told to picture two dogs inside of myself. One black. One white. The black dog was my bad nature. The white dog was my good nature. Whichever dog I fed the most, I was told, would win out over the other because he would be stronger. I suppose the concept was alright, but why did they color the dogs black and white? Why did they color them at all?

Because A, you were a child, so the analogy needed to be simple in order to have an impact. and B. Because those two particular colors are polar opposites as far as colors go. Why do Asian Yin Yang symbols, which represent another polar opposite inside of us all, use the same colors (considering it goes well back before they even knew there was any other skin colors than theirs)? White in light, is all colors, black the absence of all light colors, in paint, they are the opposite. In both they are polar opposites. And, in making an analogy for children, if you are trying to represent opposites, then actual opposite colors are a good way. But, why is black used as bad, wah wah. Well, one of the very FIRST collective fears of all humans on this planet was the fear of the dark, the night. Predators came in the night, we have poor senses in the night, bad things come in the night. And what is the night, or darkness, well it's black in color,, the absence of light.

Of course, as I grew up, there were other negative things. Good guys wear white hats. Bad guys wear black hats. Black as night – boogie man, black cat, witches wearing black hats, and so on.
See above. Oh, and go and research it, but the association of negative things with the color black is consistant in African Cultures too. Huh, imagine that. Oddly, they had the same fears of the night and dark as everyone else.

I heard black people called n******. Heard jokes about them. Was told they were lazy, dirty, violent, over sexed. You name it, I heard it. I was even told by church people to stay away from black people. I do not and cannot remember hearing anything positive about black people during my childhood. Not anything.
And I've heard the same kind of things aimed at whites, Asians, Hispanic. There are arses in every ethnicity and race.
As usual, Dolores is one sided, always assuming that anything black is associated with black people.
I did not make assumptions when I was taught these things as a child. I was told them while I was discouraged from meeting black people. Having fears of the night and darkness is different then fearing a person because you have been told that his skin color makes him bad.

Its what we call the lives we have been forced to live under White rule ; its called crap.
You were never forced to live any special way. There are other countries. So the solution is simple: find one you like, and move.

That's what I would do if I hated white people as much as you do.
In reading his posts, I don't think that he hates white people at all. I do believe he hates some of the things white people have done and continue to do and points them out. But pointing out truth, especially in a forceful way is often interpreted as hate when it is not necessarily so.

Your right, I do not hate White people, I just hate some of the things they have done, and their incredible attitude of " Were number one" that reeks out of them like sweat. And they elect this Donald Trump and then tolerate his attitude, he is just another great White Hope! You know, the great White savior , the bombastic leader of this White nation. And we are forced to tolerate the worst president in my life time.

and the blacks honor CRIMINALS as their heroes:
MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray
ALL criminals--some with MULTIPLE arrest over MANY years
the blacks burn/loot/destroy when a CRIMINAL gets justifiably shot in self defense

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
black aldermen..ASmith --a black CRIMINAL

the top anti-crime man--a black man--who is supposed to be against crime, goes to a criminal's family to COMFORT them when the CRIMINAL was justifiable shot:
after he stole, THEN attacked the clerk, THEN attacked a cop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Holder said FU to the WHITE cop---doing his duty to protect the community!!!!!!!!!
but loves the criminal

You Whites steal a nation from a people, and dare call others criminals.
you mean from the Native Americans??:laugh::laugh:
very poor analogy
1. the NAs displaced/decimated/etc other tribes long before the whites came
..so they stole some of the land also
2. we defeated them in a WAR....the NAs did not abide by the treaties to the fullest
3. please give a better analogy that is more recent/comparable
3.. the men mentioned above ARE criminals--no denying that
Not to mention, there is not a Culture, a race, an area of the world that did not conquer another's land, ALL the way back to pre Homo Sapiens, Cro Magnon etc

It's a disingenuous and spurious attack to cast the dispersion "you stole your land from x", as that covers EVERY race, region, et al..

Excuse me , what land did Blacks steal from another race?
the Africans committed genocide/stole land/etc from other Africans
they couldn't steal land from the whites because the blacks were inferior
....no ships/guns/transport/etc to attack the superior whites
if they had--they would've
there it is again--the blacks and NAs were angels--no capable of any evil at all!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

the blacks and NAs had the will--just not the brains for advanced technology to take land away

So that's a no; Blacks did not steal land from another country, know your history! From Great Briton to America, The White man, they have stolen land all over this world. And have serious problems admitting it.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray
the blacks burn/loot/destroy when a CRIMINAL gets justifiably shot in self defense

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

the top anti-crime man--a black man--who is supposed to be against crime, goes to a criminal's family to COMFORT them when the CRIMINAL was justifiable shot:
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Holder said FU to the WHITE cop---doing his duty to protect the community!!!!!!!!!
but loves the criminal

There isn't a nation in existence today that didn't steal it from someone before them, so you're weak attempt at a witty anecdote has fallen flat.

Out of curiosity, what race are you?

So that's a no; Blacks did not steal land from another country, know your history!

Umm... black steal from other countries all the time. Apparently you don't know your history or your present as most African nations have been at war with each other for generations.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

There isn't a nation in existence today that didn't steal it from someone before them, so you're weak attempt at a witty anecdote has fallen flat.

I am a Black man, and please give me the name of the Black country that stole a country ; and I do not consider Blacks in the country of Africa , who steal land in Africa, as stealing from another country.

very poor analogy
2. we defeated them in a WAR....the NAs did not abide by the treaties to the fullest
Not to mention, there is not a Culture, a race, an area of the world that did not conquer another's land, ALL the way back to pre Homo Sapiens, Cro Magnon etc

It's a disingenuous and spurious attack to cast the dispersion "you stole your land from x", as that covers EVERY race, region, et al..

there it is again--the blacks and NAs were angels--no capable of any evil at all!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

the blacks and NAs had the will--just not the brains for advanced technology to take land away

So that's a no; Blacks did not steal land from another country, know your history! From Great Briton to America, The White man, they have stolen land all over this world. And have serious problems admitting it.

Western Europeans are like the Negroes of the North, they have much curlier hair, shorter noses, and Dolichocephalic skulls than Eastern Europeans do.

Even Polish - African mixed people look like Asian Indians, rather than like Mulattoes from Western Europeans who just look like lighter Negroes.

very poor analogy

Western Europeans are like the Negroes of the North, they have much curlier hair, shorter noses, and Dolichocephalic skulls than Eastern Europeans do.

Even Polish - African mixed people look like Asian Indians, rather than like Mulattoes from Western Europeans who just look like lighter Negroes.

Well I am like a Mulattoe , my fathers mother was White. My Mothers mother was pure blooded Indian, a Blackfoot. Both my grandfathers were Black. Some call us Creo's.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

I am a Black man, and please give me the name of the Black country that stole a country ; and I do not consider Blacks in the country of Africa , who steal land in Africa, as stealing from another country.
jesus christ--you are living in your racist world....you have not have any concept/idea/knowledge of history
you don't think ANY blacks could steal territory/''country'' from other people??

Oyo had grown into a formidable inland power by the end of the 14th century. For over a century, the Yoruba state had expanded at the expense of its neighbors.
Dahomey was forced to pay tribute to Oyo. The Yoruba invaded Dahomey seven times before finally subjugating the small kingdom in 1748
bold mine
Oyo Empire - Wikipedia

During his reign, the Mandinka conquered or absorbed Bundunear the Senegal River
Military history of the Mali Empire - Wikipedia

[QUOTE
a mass-migration of tribes fleeing the remnants of the Ndwandwe fleeing the Zulu. The death toll has never been satisfactorily determined, but the whole region became nearly depopulated. Normal estimates for the death toll during this period range from 1 million to 2 million people. These numbers are however controversial.[3][4][5][6]By 1825, Shaka had conquered an empire covering an area of around 11,500 square miles (30,000 km2).

][/QUOTE]bold mine
Zulu Kingdom - Wikipedia

etc etc etc
List of conflicts in Africa - Wikipedia

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

Africa wants you. Go.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

what? so it's ok for them to steal/murder/etc in Africa, but nowhere else??
!!????!!!!
wow--that's a really telling statement

they were/are murdering and stealing just like the whites

Well I am like a Mulattoe , my fathers mother was White. My Mothers mother was pure blooded Indian, a Blackfoot. Both my grandfathers were Black. Some call us Creo's.

Polish Mulattoes look less Negroid.

They look more like Asian Indians.

IMG_9968.jpg

thouts005px.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWuAAAAJGIyN2VjZWYyLWNmY2EtNGE2OC04NTAzLTUxMGVhOTFlODg1Ng.jpg

154vqr6.jpg

Aleksandra_Szwed_2016.jpg

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

please be consistent/logical/not stupid:---Africa is a continent-not a country
..if you are saying blacks didn't go to another continent , say so
..if you followed the thread, you would see my post about how they couldn't go to another continent and steal because they didn't have the intelligence/technology.....NOT because they didn't have the will

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

..if you followed the thread, you would see my post about how they couldn't go to another continent and steal because they didn't have the intelligence/technology.....NOT because they didn't have the will

They have not went to another continent, as Whites have many times. And they have the technology now, but not the will. Its no telling when Whites will steal again. They are the thieves of modern history.

Polish Mulattoes look less Negroid.

They look more like Asian Indians.

IMG_9968.jpg

thouts005px.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWuAAAAJGIyN2VjZWYyLWNmY2EtNGE2OC04NTAzLTUxMGVhOTFlODg1Ng.jpg

154vqr6.jpg

Aleksandra_Szwed_2016.jpg

Yes, this is how my family looks, all my sisters are like the last model.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

what? so it's ok for them to steal/murder/etc in Africa, but nowhere else??
!!????!!!!
wow--that's a really telling statement

they were/are murdering and stealing just like the whites

No they are not! Whites are the most prolific killers in modern history. You dropped that nuclear bomb , but you would like to forget that. And no one has stolen nations like Great Briton did. The sun never set on their bounty.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

Africa wants you. Go.

I carry Africa inside me , something you will never understand.

MBrown
ASterling
KScott
EGarner
ASmith
FGray

but loves the criminal

They have not went to another continent, as Whites have many times. And they have the technology now, but not the will. Its no telling when Whites will steal again. They are the thieves of modern history.
they don't have crap! o yes they have shit...Africa is a shit hole as I've documented/linked many times on the forum
most poverty/illiteracy/starvation/diesease
least access to protected water sources
Access to drinking water around the world – in five infographics
was a shithole--still a shithole
I know the truth hurts--but it's the truth

Have you noticed the stigma that exist in some White people, they have a mental picture of what a real super hero looks like. We were raised up as children always watching the media's idea of a super hero, and it was always the White man. Tarzan, superman, batman; all white men. When the picture needed a savior, it was always the White man who was the strong smart super person. He was the hero, he always got the woman and saved the day. Even in religious pictures, Jesus was always White, and all the biblical characters were White, never any Black representation in the bible.

This encourages the stigma of the Great White Hope, and belittles all other races; this enters the consciousness of White people and effects them in varying ways of means, ways that go deep into their very being and takes residence in their inner minds. Sometimes they are aware its there, often not. So they look for White Men and Women to be our great leaders; look at how they opposed President Obama and are trying to wipe his name out of American history. Strike his name from the stone.

The Great White Hope; the savior; the best; the superior;

The reality that we have to deal with daily. The obstruction of races in all the ways the conscious can manipulate.

because it was mostly a white majority country when most of those super heroes were created. It sort of makes logical sense.

Forum List

Back