The Government Numbers on Deaths is Crap

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A common theme has emerged- the data from the ‘experts’ is crap. 500 CV19 deaths yet grand total deaths are 10,000 above average. Over and over all around the world. Saw similar crap data in Virginia last week. Cases for the week 2 weeks prior suddenly had something like 500 added to it. Law requires everything be reported within a couple of days. Yet boom, let’s add a bunch of cases on 2 week old data.

Thankfully, I know way too may people in medicine across the US, Toronto and Israel to believe the lies with which we're being inundated.
so what is the real number then ass wipe? you know better then fucking show us. Also explain how ya got there while you are at it.

Thankfully, I know way too may people in medicine across the US, Toronto and Israel to believe the lies with which we're being inundated.
so what is the real number then ass wipe? you know better then fucking show us. Also explain how ya got there while you are at it.
I can tell you real numbers. As of today in Virginia 448 have died from CV19 and 2,701 have died from the flu this season.

And Trump isn't saying a thing.

Why is that? Is part of the scam?
Maybe. What’s that have to do with the data being BS?
The primary consistency I've seen in the data is that it's all over the place.

You're choosing to look at it from a right wing perspective; I'm under no such obligation to make simplistic pronouncements about it.

Actual data is months away at best ... we're still using preliminary numbers for the 2018-19 flu season ... we have to let the science proceed at it's own pace, and that's slow for a very good reason ... these numbers being thrown about are just guesses, or click-bait ... why would the Free Press report on their failings? ...

Translations...
You hate Trump and the liars don't upset you.
One of the reasons I don't care for Trump is that he is a liar.

And I notice you didn't answer my question. I'm not shocked.
You don't like Trump because he's an alpha and you're effeminate.
You never liked Trump and you never will because he talks like a male, not like a female dominated male.
I know this because I see dozens of effeminate married men in my community ad they are Liberals (not Democrats).

You apparently hold in high esteem the media and politicians that are perpetuating this hoax because you never comment on them.

I can tell you real numbers. As of today in Virginia 448 have died from CV19 and 2,701 have died from the flu this season.
where did ya get those numbers?

I posted a story on Thursday that the medical community was finally telling the truth.
I guess you saw it and your brain couldn't handle it,
It's probably been deleted from every server in earth by now.

Translations...
You hate Trump and the liars don't upset you.
One of the reasons I don't care for Trump is that he is a liar.

And I notice you didn't answer my question. I'm not shocked.
You don't like Trump because he's an alpha and you're effeminate.
You never liked Trump and you never will because he talks like a male, not like a female dominated male.
I know this because I see dozens of effeminate married men in my community ad they are Liberals (not Democrats).

You apparently hold in high esteem the media and politicians that are perpetuating this hoax because you never comment on them.
If that stuff makes you feel a little better, you can run with it.

You'll forgive me if I don't engage in the same personal insults and straw man arguments with you.

I posted a story on Thursday that the medical community was finally telling the truth.
I guess you saw it and your brain couldn't handle it,
It's probably been deleted from every server in earth by now.
so you do not have the real numbers then huh. Sut the fuck up till ya do.

Virginia Dept of Health. Their numbers say it’s BS no matter how much they lie.

Virginia Dept of Health. Their numbers say it’s BS no matter how much they lie.
so the same place the experts are getting thier nubers. Wow . So the experts are right. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back