The Government Numbers on Deaths is Crap

And Trump isn't saying a thing.

Why is that? Is part of the scam?
Translations...
You hate Trump and the liars don't upset you.
One of the reasons I don't care for Trump is that he is a liar.

And I notice you didn't answer my question. I'm not shocked.
You don't like Trump because he's an alpha and you're effeminate.
You never liked Trump and you never will because he talks like a male, not like a female dominated male.
I know this because I see dozens of effeminate married men in my community ad they are Liberals (not Democrats).

You apparently hold in high esteem the media and politicians that are perpetuating this hoax because you never comment on them.
If that stuff makes you feel a little better, you can run with it.

You'll forgive me if I don't engage in the same personal insults and straw man arguments with you.
Who engages in "personal insults"?
Who always insults others for who they support?
On, the IRONY!

Thankfully, I know way too may people in medicine across the US, Toronto and Israel to believe the lies with which we're being inundated.
so what is the real number then ass wipe? you know better then fucking show us. Also explain how ya got there while you are at it.
I can tell you real numbers. As of today in Virginia 448 have died from CV19 and 2,701 have died from the flu this season.
where did ya get those numbers?
I posted a story on Thursday that the medical community was finally telling the truth.
I guess you saw it and your brain couldn't handle it,
It's probably been deleted from every server in earth by now.
so you do not have the real numbers then huh. Sut the fuck up till ya do.
Answer this question...How many people do you know who have died from C19 who didn't have an underlying deadly medical condition?

Thankfully, I know way too may people in medicine across the US, Toronto and Israel to believe the lies with which we're being inundated.
so what is the real number then ass wipe? you know better then fucking show us. Also explain how ya got there while you are at it.
I can tell you real numbers. As of today in Virginia 448 have died from CV19 and 2,701 have died from the flu this season.
I posted a story on Thursday that the medical community was finally telling the truth.
Answer this question...How many people do you know who have died from C19 who didn't have an underlying deadly medical condition?
when you have better numbers than the experts come talk to me until then you are full of shit. You say the experts are wrong tell me a better way until then shut the fuck up.

A common theme has emerged- the data from the ‘experts’ is crap. 500 CV19 deaths yet grand total deaths are 10,000 above average. Over and over all around the world. Saw similar crap data in Virginia last week. Cases for the week 2 weeks prior suddenly had something like 500 added to it. Law requires everything be reported within a couple of days. Yet boom, let’s add a bunch of cases on 2 week old data.

I noticed about 2 weeks ago my county stopped reporting number of China virus patients in ICUs. At the same time the case numbers doubled and have remained strangely constant between 52-57 cases per day like clockwork. There is serious number inflation going on in both case numbers and death numbers.

when you have better numbers than the experts come talk to me until then you are full of shit. You say the experts are wrong tell me a better way until then shut the fuck up.
Answer the question.
You won't because the answer is you don't know anybody.
I have had hundreds die in my national and Israel community and they were all over 60 and required life saving medication.

Answer the question.
I have had hundreds die in my national and Israel community and they were all over 60 and required life saving medication.
fuck off get better numbers than the experts and then you can complain. mUntil then just another bitch that says shit aint good enough when you do nothing to make any thing better. When you are better than the eperts I will listen until then I do not give a shit.

Answer the question.
fuck off get better numbers than the experts and then you can complain. mUntil then just another bitch that says shit aint good enough when you do nothing to make any thing better. When you are better than the eperts I will listen until then I do not give a shit.
What numbers have the experts released?
They release, "People died" without details and you're stupid enough not to want details.

The real number of deaths directly due to C-19 is probably about half.
That's my understanding. Even a surveillance state cheer leader like Google implies less than half the deaths
attributable to covid are valid.
United States

United States
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

Are you retarded?
I did explain where I got my numbers.
I'm on a facebook group that spans most of the globe and the members tell everyone what they died of.

It's obvious you're not a professional since you will accept a simple number at the end of the day without the underlying details.
I truly hope you're not in the health profession.

Translations...

You never liked Trump and you never will because he talks like a male, not like a female dominated male.
I know this because I see dozens of effeminate married men in my community ad they are Liberals (not Democrats).

You apparently hold in high esteem the media and politicians that are perpetuating this hoax because you never comment on them.

You'll forgive me if I don't engage in the same personal insults and straw man arguments with you.
On, the IRONY!
Deflection noted.

So, about this grand conspiracy to inflate the numbers: Are the medical authorities in Spain, Italy, France and Great Britain all part of the plot? It's tinfoil hat time.

Translations...

On, the IRONY!
Deflection noted.
Tell me how many times he wanted to stop tresspassers, off-shoring and business visas.
If he was MAGA before Trump entered the race I might watch the video.

The real number of deaths directly due to C-19 is probably about half.
That's my understanding. Even a surveillance state cheer leader like Google implies less than half the deaths
attributable to covid are valid.
View attachment 328761
United States
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths
And the ‘recovered’ number is BS. If they send you home to ride it out, they aren’t telling you to come back in 2 weeks later to be retested to see if you’re over it.

So, about this grand conspiracy to inflate the numbers: Are the medical authorities in Spain, Italy, France and Great Britain all part of the plot? It's tinfoil hat time.
It depends...Israel is releasing the underlying medical conditions via Israeli media.
I don't know what details we are being supplied with from these stated nations.

Are you retarded?
I'm on a facebook group that spans most of the globe and the members tell everyone what they died of.

It's obvious you're not a professional since you will accept a simple number at the end of the day without the underlying details.
your an idiot I gotta go get shit done I tire of you.

Are you retarded?

your an idiot I gotta go get shit done I tire of you.
Translation...
You're not a professional.

Are you retarded?

A facebook group? Now THAT is a reliable source if I ever heard of one.

Forum List

Back