The GOP's weak 2012 front-runner

JokeStarkey said:
Yep, many people thought that by the end of 2009 the economic recovery would be far underway.

Goes to show just how badly the fauxcons damaged the economic system.

If the recovery is solid by the end of 2012, Obama gets an easy re-election.

Are you saying the actions of your hero Barry had NOTHING to do with TODAY's economic state?

Exactly who was the frontrunner in 2006 on the democratic side?
No reason to give it any thought right now.
Likely, the one who runs against Obama will be the one with the most astute campaign team....nothing more and nothing less.

Hillary was the front runner. But the names were still out there. Obama was a known possibility but was not considered ready. Gore, Biden, Edwards were all possibilities

Who are the known Republicans? The GOP, being Conservative, never runs an unknown.

Romney, Palin, Newt, Huckabee, Pawlenty, Barber....the name will come from here

Other than Romney, who has a shot?

Are you saying the actions of your hero George had NOTHING to do with TODAY'S economic state? Grow up, House. I mean it, man up. The system has been broken by both parties' desire for political power and Americans' greed so that they could lead the good life on debt without the ability to pay off their liability.

I think its way to early.

Oh I'm sure some poll out there will give some Rep the lead but lots can happen between now and 2012and usuually does. Look at Hilary and Barry Boy.

If the economy and the jobs situatioin get way better and folks forget about how the Dems fucked us with Obamacare then OL'BO could very well get re-elected.

Don't think I will be taking that to the bank though. LOL

Last edited:
JokeStarkey said:
Are you saying the actions of your hero George had NOTHING to do with TODAY'S economic state? Grow up, House. I mean it, man up. The system has been broken by both parties' desire for political power and Americans' greed so that they could lead the good life on debt without the ability to pay off their liability.

I asked you a specific question... It comes as no surprise you are unable to answer it...

I have been blaming any politician (D or R or I) who spends like there's no tomorrow... You, Jokey, can't seem to lay any blame at all on your man 0bama...

You are a child, Jokey... I small, insignificant child who hasn't learned to stop lying...

100% clear thinking, Claudette. The imponderables dictate our politics. McCain would have been elected if the economy had tanked four weeks later than what it did; the Dems would be getting ready to break the GOP for a decade if the economy had come back strongly; the economy or a strike on America or whatever: who knows?

It's interesting seeing people denigrate candidates this far out from the election. I think the question should be (and by the time we get there will be), compared to whom? EVERYONE that has been mentioned is far superior to our current president.

Nah, you poseur, you fakecon from the beginning. You were kissing Georgebutt for a long time. You simply cannot man up, cannot American up. That's OK, you are what you are, House, and no one expects better from you. But you and your pack will fail, kiddo: no doubt about it.

And what condemns you unequivocally as a toad is that you are right there elbow to elbow with Tea Party Samurai.

It's interesting seeing people denigrate candidates this far out from the election. I think the question should be (and by the time we get there will be), compared to whom? EVERYONE that has been mentioned is far superior to our current president.

Keep telling yourself that...

Fact is, right now the GOP has no candidate capable of defeating Obama in 2012. If the economy stumbles in the next two years Mitt Romney would have a chance if he does not have to stray too far to the right.

Ready to name a candidate other than Romney who has a prayer?

JokeStarkey said:
Nah, you poseur, you fakecon from the beginning. You were kissing Georgebutt for a long time. You simply cannot man up, cannot American up. That's OK, you are what you are, House, and no one expects better from you. But you and your pack will fail, kiddo: no doubt about it.

And what condemns you unequivocally as a toad is that you are right there elbow to elbow with Tea Party Samurai.

Still can't answer a simple question, huh?.... Just more ramblings and more childish dribble...

A liar and a fraud like you will just wallow away in his festering diaper while the rest of the forum just laughs at you... Carry on, Obamanoid...

Fact is, right now the GOP has no candidate capable of defeating Obama in 2012. If the economy stumbles in the next two years Mitt Romney would have a chance if he does not have to stray too far to the right.

I would have thought the governors of New Jersey, Louisiana, and possibly Meg, but that is impossible for her now, even if she wins in California.

Errrr, have you seen Obama's poll numbers lately? Why am I saying lately? Let me rephrase that. Have you seen his numbers EVER?

The numbers are lower than Nixon's in a third of the time it took Nixon to get there!

Errrr, have you seen Obama's poll numbers lately? Why am I saying lately? Let me rephrase that. Have you seen his numbers EVER?

The numbers are lower than Nixon's in a third of the time it took Nixon to get there!

His poll numbers have been stable in the 45%-49% range for a year now. Reagans were in the low 40s at this time of his presidency. You obviously know nothing about Nixon

I still see you are unable to name a single Republican capable of winning. Do you even know of any top Republicans? Most Americans couldn't name anyone other than Palin

Last edited:

Oh I'm sure some poll out there will give some Rep the lead but lots can happen between now and 2012and usuually does. Look at Hilary and Barry Boy.

If the economy and the jobs situatioin get way better and folks forget about how the Dems fucked us with Obamacare then OL'BO could very well get re-elected.

Yep - way too early to tell...

Right now, a potted plant could beat Barry...

Yep - way too early to tell...

Right now, a potted plant could beat Barry...

You can hope although you have no real parallels to support that contention.

I think Chris Christie, Bobby Jindall, Mitt Romney, and Mike Huckabee all have real shots, and I think all would be competitive.

His poll numbers have been stable in the 45%-49% range for a year now. Reagans were in the low 40s at this time of his presidency. You obviously know nothing about Nixon

I still see you are unable to name a single Republican capable of winning. Do you even know of any top Republicans? Most Americans couldn't name anyone other than Palin

I don't know what polls you are looking at. Gallup has a different take!

You want me to name someone. O.K. Any run of the mill republican ham sandwich could beat this guy. BTW, I already said ANY of the republicans are in good position. What is it about the word ANY that you can't comprehend?

Exactly what I thought.

Aren't we going to get to do this for a solid year, after November 2011?

Won't that be enough time for the D's to tear down the R's candidates?

Won't that be enough time for the D's to prove what a Super Hero Barak Hussein has been?

I don't know what polls you are looking at. Gallup has a different take!

You want me to name someone. O.K. Any run of the mill republican ham sandwich could beat this guy. BTW, I already said ANY of the republicans are in good position. What is it about the word ANY that you can't comprehend?

That ANY of the posters here are slower on the take than you. Hate BHO all you want, but stupid talk gets treated the way it should. Simply point out that it is your opinion instead of incontrovertible.

Forum List

Back