The GOPs New Star: Jindal

As they should have ... Palin was awful and looked like a fool in that interview (and the Gibson one)

I'm not claiming that she's unbiased but if you think Katie Couric is the reason Sarah Palin is a laughing stock then what does that say of Sarah Palin allowing Katie Couric to pwn her so badly.
thing is, Couric didnt pwn anyone
but the rest of the media fucks played it up like she had

You're right. Palin pretty much pwned herself ... all Couric did was ask some questions. Couric didn't make her give those idiotic answers.
wrong, the question were idiotic

You're right. Palin pretty much pwned herself ... all Couric did was ask some questions. Couric didn't make her give those idiotic answers.

as did Biden. but the media left his idiocy alone.

Answer. Unless you got something else completely moronic that Biden said in that interview ...

Look I get what you are saying ... the MSM was tougher on Sarah Palin.

But it's simply not true that Biden was anywhere near as bad as Sarah in the Couric interview.

Biden thought there was TV in 1929, Sarah Palin went on incoherent rants and couldn't articulate what newspapers and magazines she read.
who gives a fuck what she reads
:rolleyes:

as did Biden. but the media left his idiocy alone.

Answer. Unless you got something else completely moronic that Biden said in that interview ...

Look I get what you are saying ... the MSM was tougher on Sarah Palin.

But it's simply not true that Biden was anywhere near as bad as Sarah in the Couric interview.

Biden thought there was TV in 1929, Sarah Palin went on incoherent rants and couldn't articulate what newspapers and magazines she read.

Plus Biden gave hundreds of interviews and has been a U.S. Senator on the national stage for 30 years.

Palin was a half term governor of Alaska who had to limit her interviews because she knew so little.
Yes, Palin was inexperienced. almost as inexperienced as Obama. Biden has put his foot in his mouth more than once. he is a loose cannon. NO history major should ever say FDR was on television. It's just fucking moronic.

Jindal lied throughout his entire speech. He talked about a nonexistent lev train to Disneyland, which is ironic since he went to Disney World today. I am not making this up!

Then he complained about spending money to monitor volcanoes. Apparently he has never been to Portland or Seattle or Anchorage....

Then he used Hurricane Katrina as an example of how government can't solve people's problems. Well certainly not a government headed by George Bush who appointed his college buddy as the head of FEMA!

Jindal and Palin in 2012!
really?

Mag-Lev Train from Las Vegas to Disneyland moving forward | The Disney Blog

seems Disney doesnt agree with you

but i see where you got it from
you lying sack of shit

This is Chris/Kirk getting pwn3d. Also, President Bush didn't go to college with Brownie dumbass.

lol, Elvis.

Dive's a friend and I just don't want things to get too heated.

I repsect both of youse's opinions.

lol, Elvis.

Dive's a friend and I just don't want things to get too heated.

I repsect both of youse's opinions.
and chris is a fucking moron

who would just as soon piss in a veteran's face as give him the respect he deserves.

Respect is one thing. $1 million dollars in benefits is something else.

But you don't really care about veterans. You are just trying to make a cheap political point.

who would just as soon piss in a veteran's face as give him the respect he deserves.

But you don't really care about veterans. You are just trying to make a cheap political point.

first, they don't get a million dollars and that's been shown on here. second, I respect veterans, unlike you, who claims that they retire on the government's "Sugar Tit". If you would read about what combat vets have gone through instead of reading the audacity of horseshit, maybe you wouldn't make moronic statements about veterans.

Chris, had I chosen to stay in the military for 20 years I would have considered every penny of every retirement check earned.

Chris, had I chosen to stay in the military for 20 years I would have considered every penny of every retirement check earned.

and if you had, once you retired, chris would say you living on the government's "sugar tit".

According to a small article in our local TBT (tampa bay times) it appears that the GOP think Mr. Jindal is the future of the Republican party....their very own Obama or so they say.

I don't see this happening. not if what they say his view are turn out to be accurate. he's against abortion without exception, he's against stem cell research and he's for teaching creationism in schools.

This guy sounds like the kind of rightwing nutter that the GOP should be running away from not running towards.

yeah, but he's young and has darker skin....

so they think he's good window dressing.

Naw, that would be the qualities YOU like in a candidate...stop projecting.

Yes, creationism can be taught in schools along with the big bang theory.

Creationism isn't science, and trying to teach a certain religion to people in a PUBLIC school system is wrong.

It makes no sense to teach a non-science theory in science. The idea of what Creationism is already taught in public schools in history class.

If I wanted to learn about religion; I'd go to catholic school. This coming from a christian by the way.

Sorry, I don't know the back story on that one. Would you care to say how he has "confused religion with science?" I know he has a Biology degree from Brown, but are you saying he worships biology or something?

Well that's great you put so much into his biology and such from Brown. His professors at Brown sent him a letter saying he shouldn't make creationism be taught in public schools in LA.

Guess what the bozo did anyway? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back