The GOPs New Star: Jindal

Could you guys confine your bickering to one thread at a time please? :lol:

I'd love to, but Dive loves to call me a moron with every single post I make. I swear one of these days I'll trip him up by calling him intelligent and he'll still call me a moron. :lol:

Could you guys confine your bickering to one thread at a time please? :lol:

I'd love to, but Dive loves to call me a moron with every single post I make. I swear one of these days I'll trip him up by calling him intelligent and he'll still call me a moron. :lol:

From where I sit, you seem to be the one throwing the stones. Your posts always seem to come after his. So like I said, please keep the horseshit bickering confined to one thread.

Google Advanced Search
Preferences

Personalized based on your web history. More details
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 713,000 for olbermann lies. (0.17 seconds)

I knew you wouldn't look into it.
tff

Results 1 - 10 of about 9,570,000 for bush lies.

Something is on the internet, therefore it must be true?

Jindal didnt say it the way you guys are spinning it
thus it is you assholes that are lying

This is from the transcript of Jindal's speech:

Those of us who lived through Hurricane Katrina -- we have our doubts.

Let me tell you a story.

During Katrina, I visited Sheriff Harry Lee, a Democrat and a good friend of mine. When I walked into his makeshift office, I'd never seen him so angry. He was yelling into the phone: "Well, I'm the Sheriff and if you don't like it you can come and arrest me!" I asked him: "Sheriff, what's got you so mad?" He told me that he had put out a call for volunteers to come with their boats to rescue people who were trapped on their rooftops by the floodwaters. The boats were all lined up ready to go, when some bureaucrat showed up and told them they couldn't go out on the water unless they had proof of insurance and registration. I told him, "Sheriff, that's ridiculous." And before I knew it, he was yelling into the phone: "Congressman Jindal is here, and he says you can come and arrest him too!" Harry just told the boaters to ignore the bureaucrats and go start rescuing people.

Transcript of Gov. Jindal's GOP response to Obama speech - CNN.com

what spin?

I think Jindal lied. I thought he did before all the evidence came out saying he lied. Even the sheriff was probably stretching the truth when he claimed boats were turned away that didn't have life jackets or insurance...they might have been turned away from rescuing people that weren't in imminent danger but they wouldn't have been turned away from rescuing people that were about to die.

Funny thing is, Lee was criticizing FEMA and therefore Bush. The wingnuts would have been all over him if Jindal hadn't used his claim to try to take a stab at Obama. But their cognitive dissonance is now full blown.

I think you are full of shit. During Katrina is your key phrase to foster the notion of a lie. And it is as used here rather a broad statement that does not have to mean 'while the storm was raging'.

You are picking nits.

The problem with the federal government is it has become way to large and far to unreponsive. It was that way before Bush took office - FEMA's slow reponse to Hurricanes has been the subject of complaints for decades. That is what Jindal was talking about and YOur boy Obama is going to make that situation worse not better.

Jindal didnt say it the way you guys are spinning it
thus it is you assholes that are lying

This is from the transcript of Jindal's speech:

Those of us who lived through Hurricane Katrina -- we have our doubts.

Let me tell you a story.

During Katrina, I visited Sheriff Harry Lee, a Democrat and a good friend of mine. When I walked into his makeshift office, I'd never seen him so angry. He was yelling into the phone: "Well, I'm the Sheriff and if you don't like it you can come and arrest me!" I asked him: "Sheriff, what's got you so mad?" He told me that he had put out a call for volunteers to come with their boats to rescue people who were trapped on their rooftops by the floodwaters. The boats were all lined up ready to go, when some bureaucrat showed up and told them they couldn't go out on the water unless they had proof of insurance and registration. I told him, "Sheriff, that's ridiculous." And before I knew it, he was yelling into the phone: "Congressman Jindal is here, and he says you can come and arrest him too!" Harry just told the boaters to ignore the bureaucrats and go start rescuing people.

Transcript of Gov. Jindal's GOP response to Obama speech - CNN.com

what spin?
[youtube]1wO5S5LGT1s[/youtube]

:eusa_whistle:

I think Jindal lied. I thought he did before all the evidence came out saying he lied. Even the sheriff was probably stretching the truth when he claimed boats were turned away that didn't have life jackets or insurance...they might have been turned away from rescuing people that weren't in imminent danger but they wouldn't have been turned away from rescuing people that were about to die.

Funny thing is, Lee was criticizing FEMA and therefore Bush. The wingnuts would have been all over him if Jindal hadn't used his claim to try to take a stab at Obama. But their cognitive dissonance is now full blown.
and you are a moron

what do you morons think "during Katrina" means?
during the actual storm, or could it also mean in the aftermath?

I see a lot of whining about Olbermann there, but I'm afraid I don't see any proof he lied. I see lots of proof he upsets them... they jiust seem kind of cranky that Olbermann doesn't much like Joe the plumber.

I think joe the plummer, who's not really joe, is kinda funny myself.
another lefty lie

his middle name is Joe
he goes by his middle name, lots of people do

come on... they call him joe because it sounds more populist... even using him is spin.

and what the heck is he doing running around opining on world affairs anyway/?? who is this guy??

Anyone can run around "opining" look at Sean Penn and Alec Bladwin...It's called freedom of speech. I know the left doesn't like it when the other side gets to state an opinion but too bad...they do.

No he didn’t. You better look again. When he said the story was true he was referring to what Jindal’s office said.

Cenk Uygur, RULES
I don't have to look again, I already wasted 5+ minutes of my life on that Douchebag.

I'm not here to defend Jindal, but he never 'admitted' he made anything up, and that's a fact.

Something is on the internet, therefore it must be true?
HA HA HA HA

Another one that doesn't pay attention.

I'm a supporter of Bush now? :cuckoo:

:lol:

When will you partisan hacks figure it out, I'm not on a 'side'?

You know what the difference is between olbermann and Goebels?

Keith is taller.

I think you are full of shit. During Katrina is your key phrase to foster the notion of a lie. And it is as used here rather a broad statement that does not have to mean 'while the storm was raging'.

You are picking nits.

I think you are right.:eusa_angel:

and you are a moron
High praise from you, dcon. I've lost count of how many times you've been proved wrong...and when you actually know you are, you abandon the thread. tff.

and you are a moron
High praise from you, dcon. I've lost count of how many times you've been proved wrong...and when you actually know you are, you abandon the thread. tff.
what a fucking LIAR you are
i NEVER abandon a thread
and you have NEVER proved me wrong

Last edited:

Forum List

Back