The GOPs New Star: Jindal

I see a lot of whining about Olbermann there, but I'm afraid I don't see any proof he lied. I see lots of proof he upsets them... they jiust seem kind of cranky that Olbermann doesn't much like Joe the plumber.

I think joe the plummer, who's not really joe, is kinda funny myself.

^This might be the most disingenious post i have ever seen on this board.

if he lied about something, and you have proof that isn't an opinion piece, i'd be interested in seeing it. his opnino, he's entitled to...and anyone is entitled to disagree with him, but what actual facts has he misstated.

i'm interested because a) i have no vested interest in it' and b) i don't generally think of him as a liar, just overzealous.
except its been proven Jindal didnt lie

says who? it looks pretty bad for jindal right now on that story.

I see a lot of whining about Olbermann there, but I'm afraid I don't see any proof he lied. I see lots of proof he upsets them... they jiust seem kind of cranky that Olbermann doesn't much like Joe the plumber.

another lefty lie

his middle name is Joe
he goes by his middle name, lots of people do

^ Classic post of an idiologue, when shown the proof, still claims it isn't so.

I'm actually disapointed in you.

You can google it yourslef, there are thousands of hits on what a smear merchant olberman is.

Somehow though, I don't believe you will investigate it, true believers rarely look into such things.

another lefty lie

his middle name is Joe

come on... they call him joe because it sounds more populist... even using him is spin.

and what the heck is he doing running around opining on world affairs anyway/?? who is this guy??

Google Advanced Search
Preferences

Personalized based on your web history. More details
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 713,000 for olbermann lies. (0.17 seconds)

I knew you wouldn't look into it.

another lefty lie

his middle name is Joe

come on... they call him joe because it sounds more populist... even using him is spin.

and what the heck is he doing running around opining on world affairs anyway/?? who is this guy??
hes just another guy that YOU assholes decided to focus on instead of the point he exposed
YOU asshole made him famous
so now you complain when he takes advantage of your attempted smears?\
:rolleyes:

I’ve provided 3 different links saying Bobby Jindal’s story was not true. Can anyone provide any link to deny he lied?

I’ve provided 3 different links saying Bobby Jindal’s story was not true. Can anyone provide any link to deny he lied?
its even in some of your links
LOL
you arent very bright, are you?

DiveCon

I’ll take your reply to mean you misunderstood the links and you can’t provide any rebuttal.

DiveCon

I’ll take your reply to mean you misunderstood the links and you can’t provide any rebuttal.
You really should have watched them.

The first is particularly funny, after insisting he was right and showing a clip of an earlier program of him saying Jindal was lying, he admits Jindal didn't lie, and before again claiming he did.

The truth here is people wanted to bury this guy, so they tried to manufactuer a scandal, and when it was shown the comments of Jindal was no lie, they started arguing semantics.

This appears to be the left's new pattern, they did this to palin, to McCain, and even to an unknown plumber and it appears they will do it to any other non liberal who steps on the public stage and questions Obama and the left's insane spending spree.

Google Advanced Search
Preferences

Those hits don't mean anything, I got over 100,000 hits for "Jindal lies"

Google Advanced Search
Preferences

So you also believe that Keith olberman is not a walking joke and is credible, correct?

Google Advanced Search
Preferences

So you also believe that Keith olberman is not a walking joke and is credible, correct?

No, I don't watch his show because it all comes off as overhyped drama. But I also don't believe one can use google search results as any kind of proof.

Forum List

Back