The GOPs New Star: Jindal

Red dawn announces that he thinks anyone won't kiss Obama's ass is stupid and goofy looking. How typically leftist.
he shows that flash is more important than substance
typical for the left, they have been for symbolism over substance for years

I think he needs more than a little "work". That was the goofiest speech I've seen in a long time. And nancy pelosis and harry reid have given some snoozers, but this jindal crap was from another universe. What was up with that cornball act, and that sing-songy delivery? the dudes got too many strikes against him. He's short, ugly, and goofy. that's trivial crap, but it matters. sorry I don't make the rules! A shrimpy, ugly goofball can't ever get elected prez.
why not?
what do we have now if not that
:lol:

your contention is that obama is short, shrimpy, ugly, and goofy?

You dude, humour ain't your gig. Stick to defending bush with all your heart and soul!
please show one post where i have defended Bush and not the facts
you wont find one
thats showing how fucking stupid you are

Red dawn announces that he thinks anyone won't kiss Obama's ass is stupid and goofy looking. How typically leftist.

yeah, only an obama voter could think that jindal performance was bizzare.

what's your theory for why the rightwing pundits on fox news agreed with me?
listen asshole, not everyone on Fox News is right wing
you are a fucking moron if you really believe that
and, you likely NEVER watch

Doesn't matter at all what people are saying about him. The fact is that people are talking about him. Nobody will remember what he said or how shitty his delivery was, the fact of the matter is that people now know his name. He is young, smart, and personable. Much like another southern Govenor that comes to mind. One that had very little chance of winning the nomination and wound up winning the presidency. The point is that people are talking.
People talked about John Kerry, too.

Maybe in 15 years...but with his Mr. Bobby's Neighborhood inflection and his parroting tired right wing talking points Obama is going to have to fuck up big time for him to ever get past this speech.

you're a bush defender, so we would expect you to think Jindal gave a tour de force performance. :lol:

rightwingers brit hume and charles krauthammer on Fox agreed with me. Jindals' performance was borderline bizzare

are you shitting me?
your complaining about a sound you kept hearing that had NOTHING to do with Jindal?
thats fucking PATHETIC

No, you are shitting yourself.
yeah, cause complaining about something that he had no control over is so rational

:rolleyes:

It's called speech class. I was being funny about the chirping but it was actually whistling when he made "ch" and "t" sounds. If he doesn't have control over it, who the fuck does?

Jindal must be a threat to the left. The ranting smear machine is cranking out thread after thread.:lol:

Yes,and they have clearly been sent out to take it to the masses with their "hot off the press" Oblahblah talking points lists. They all sound the same....such well trained little sheeple they are.

Get used to it his unstimulus package is a serious screw up. The budget now is not much if any better. The gov gets an 8% across the board increase while the rest of us are trying to get together money for lunch And the Obama man is going to sign off on this garbage because he hasn't the intestinal fortitude to go to the mat with his own party. By the way he won't decrease the deficit by half by 2013. In fact at current spending rates the deficit will likely equal the GDP. The only thing he has even a ghost of a chance of doing is decreasing how much we add to the deficit every year and I wouldn't guarantee that were I he..

Last edited:

you're a bush defender, so we would expect you to think Jindal gave a tour de force performance. :lol:

rightwingers brit hume and charles krauthammer on Fox agreed with me. Jindals' performance was borderline bizzare
again, show me a single post where i have defended Bush
you CANT

may be smart as a whip and the next great Republican, but he's the worst speaker I've ever heard including Bush. He desperately needs to take a public speaking class cause no matter what many think, thats a big part of the job and that boy couldn't inspire a chimpanzee

I think he needs more than a little "work". That was the goofiest speech I've seen in a long time. And nancy pelosis and harry reid have given some snoozers, but this jindal crap was from another universe. What was up with that cornball act, and that sing-songy delivery? the dudes got too many strikes against him. He's short, ugly, and goofy. that's trivial crap, but it matters. sorry I don't make the rules! A shrimpy, ugly goofball can't ever get elected prez.

Well ,you certainly seem to like the fake things...like the fake sing songy baptist preacher (MLK wannabe) blather Oblah blah churns out every other day. Nothing is more cornball than the big O's fake greek columns,fake presidential seals and a fake Air Force one models. Everything about the fraud is fake including his birth certificate....and he is scrawny and ugly too LOL.

Last edited:
Okay Krauthammer takes a dim view of anyone that doesn't share his east coast upbringing pretty much regardless of party. And Hume isn't much better in that regard.

Okay Krauthammer takes a dim view of anyone that doesn't share his east coast upbringing pretty much regardless of party. And Hume isn't much better in that regard.
he IS a NEOCON
lol
hes not a rightwinger at all

of course to a moron like red dawn, anyone to the right of Stalin is a rightwinger

he IS a NEOCON
lol
hes not a rightwinger at all

of course to a moron like red dawn, anyone to the right of Stalin is a rightwinger

yeah his screen name is RED dawn.

Well based on what Jindal has said I agree with what he has said. Jindal Sounds like a very reasonable politician. We need more like him. If you believe in a true free America you will want people like him that will bring us closer to our original government. Back to the Constitution where even though many may not understand would bring our country back online.

Jindal must be a threat to the left. The ranting smear machine is cranking out thread after thread.:lol:

You misspelled "joke."
no, he didnt intend to say joke
since he is not

A lil' sensative are we?

The guy came off like a cheesy cornball talking to a kindergarten class.

you guys are trying to destroy him and that means he IS a threat

Jindal's delivery of that speech was terrible, I've seen many posters and pundits from the right agree that he didn't do a good job. While I'm sure some people are going over-the-top with this guy I can assure you that based on last night's performance Bobby Jindal is about as threatening to the left as Sarah Palin.

Jindal/Palin (or vice versa) 2012!

Forum List

Back