The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

Actually if you read the figures in this thread, Obama is considered a great move internationally by US.

That is why I said it is the GOP which is laughed at...

I have some water front lots in the $250K range on Lake Austin, 20% down and simple terms...
The GOP thinks that bringing a snowball into the Senate makes a valid point about climate change.
That's why they are the laughing stock of the world.

So is that like saying 1% to 2% of the worlds population is Gay so we change everything to accommodate them?
What are you talking about?

I have the same question...
You mean hater dupes have to pretend they're tolerant? Horrible. lol. You're fear mongered to the point of total idiocy.

Weird

I just saw a thread about how the US has climbed the popularity chart.

Has the GOP shot down the treaty/deal already?
What was the vote?
Do you have the roll call?
Thanks
Yes the US has recovered from the PR disaster that was the Bush administration. That doesn't change the fact that when the world jokes about America it is the anti-science, pro-war, largely obese, confederate rag waving, bible thumping, hypocritical social conservatives that make up the base of the GOP that they are laughing about.
Yeah...And who do "they" look to when their country is threatened by an aggressor nation or natural or man made disaster? The Good 'Ol US of A....
On the other hand you can get the fuck out.
BTW, WHO has been at the helm for the last seven years? And you're STILL blaming Bush?....Please....
It is people like you who should not have a right to an opinion....
I'm not blaming Bush. I'm thanking Obama for undoing the tremendous damage. :thup:
So when does the undoing begin?

We have healthcare, gay marriage, the "just make the damn cake" ruling, removing the KKK/confederate battle flag, the nuclear arms deal, Oklahoma had the choice of getting rid of the 10 commandments or have a statue of Satin right next to it...They decided to dump the 10. There is quite a bit more, but I think you get the idea.
A Godless society? That has made us once the strongest nation. Into a weak society. Thanks Obama!

Yes the US has recovered from the PR disaster that was the Bush administration. That doesn't change the fact that when the world jokes about America it is the anti-science, pro-war, largely obese, confederate rag waving, bible thumping, hypocritical social conservatives that make up the base of the GOP that they are laughing about.
Yeah...And who do "they" look to when their country is threatened by an aggressor nation or natural or man made disaster? The Good 'Ol US of A....
On the other hand you can get the fuck out.
BTW, WHO has been at the helm for the last seven years? And you're STILL blaming Bush?....Please....
It is people like you who should not have a right to an opinion....
I'm not blaming Bush. I'm thanking Obama for undoing the tremendous damage. :thup:
So when does the undoing begin?

We have healthcare, gay marriage, the "just make the damn cake" ruling, removing the KKK/confederate battle flag, the nuclear arms deal, Oklahoma had the choice of getting rid of the 10 commandments or have a statue of Satin right next to it...They decided to dump the 10. There is quite a bit more, but I think you get the idea.
A Godless society? That has made us once the strongest nation. Into a weak society. Thanks Obama!

Godless society? 70.6% of Americans claim to be Christian. Dummy.

yes loon; pelosi and obama claim to be christians; but they're all for harvesting baby body parts or profit

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.

Actually Obama has alot more respect than Bush.

dxy_mtdxqektp2-ydg9uzw.png
il2xlnqjy0-e2ikx8nikwa.png

Lets make it clear the world feels the GOP lied to them to make them go to war. Obama did not do that.

Just make that clear if Obama or GOP want a colition tomorrow, Obama would get far more support.

You summed it up with "the world feels." Bush got a coalition, US Congress and the UN to agree before acting on the available intelligence on Iraq.

I have some water front lots in the $250K range on Lake Austin, 20% down and simple terms...
The GOP thinks that bringing a snowball into the Senate makes a valid point about climate change.
That's why they are the laughing stock of the world.

So is that like saying 1% to 2% of the worlds population is Gay so we change everything to accommodate them?
What are you talking about?

I have the same question...
You mean hater dupes have to pretend they're tolerant? Horrible. lol. You're fear mongered to the point of total idiocy.

No dumb dumb...

yes loon; pelosi and obama claim to be christians; but they're all for harvesting baby body parts or profit

Only a crazy right winger would believe that. Fortunately, there are fewer of you left every day.

Only a crazy right winger would believe that. Fortunately, there are fewer of you left every day.

sure loon; there are fewer of us left every day. that's why we have the House, the Senate and 31 of 50 Governor's chairs.

And your list of accomplishments with those numbers is? The right is getting their asses kicked at very turn. Enjoy the temporary positions while they last. The country just isn't in to you.

sure loon; there are fewer of us left every day. that's why we have the House, the Senate and 31 of 50 Governor's chairs.
Pubs sure are great at making everyone but hater dupes sick of politics....reality will strike again in 2016, when we WON'T set a record for low turnout like 2010 and 2014. You people are an idiotic disgrace, dupe.

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.

Actually Obama has alot more respect than Bush.

dxy_mtdxqektp2-ydg9uzw.png
il2xlnqjy0-e2ikx8nikwa.png

Lets make it clear the world feels the GOP lied to them to make them go to war. Obama did not do that.

Just make that clear if Obama or GOP want a colition tomorrow, Obama would get far more support.

You summed it up with "the world feels." Bush got a coalition, US Congress and the UN to agree before acting on the available intelligence on Iraq.
And got those foreign leaders thrown out on their ass when his lies and idiocy were revealed, chump. Only brainwashed fools like you still believe that Pubcrappe.

yawn

IT'S HILARIOUS the way left-wing losers lie to themselves

obama couldnt even get a coalition to do anything about syria when they killed their own people with poison gas; except syria's friend russia, who's leader laughs in obama's face

...LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.
Hey now... wait a minute... Obama is a Nobel Peace Prize winner !!!

I mean... after all... he won that Nobel Peace Prize for...uhhhhh... ummmm... errrrrr... what was it, again?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif
NOT being a world laughingstock and horror and 6 months of great change, dumbass dupe.
You're even more foolish than you appear at first glance.

I suggest you read-up on the Nobel Peace Prize nominating process.

That process closed in February 2009.

Obama was inaugurated at the final days of January 2009.

That means Obama's Peace-Prize nomination was first put forward within mere days after his inauguration, and locked-down within 30-40 days from that mark.

Hell, at that point, Obama was still learning where the light-switches and fuse-box were in the White House, never mind having had time to actually accomplish anything noteworthy, never mind something worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Thereby striking a self-inflicted blow at the credibility of the formerly highly-regarded Nobel Peace Prize.

More mindless Orgasmic ObamaBot revisionist bullshit.

Pubs sure are great at making everyone but hater dupes sick of politics....reality will strike again in 2016, when we WON'T set a record for low turnout like 2010 and 2014. You people are an idiotic disgrace, dupe.
Oh, go sit in the Time Out corner for a while, will ya, or, better yet, go play in traffic...

...LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.
Hey now... wait a minute... Obama is a Nobel Peace Prize winner !!!

I mean... after all... he won that Nobel Peace Prize for...uhhhhh... ummmm... errrrrr... what was it, again?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif
NOT being a world laughingstock and horror and 6 months of great change, dumbass dupe.
You're even more foolish than you appear at first glance.

I suggest you read-up on the Nobel Peace Prize nominating process.

That process closed in February 2009.

Obama was inaugurated at the final days of January 2009.

That means Obama's Peace-Prize nomination was first put forward within mere days after his inauguration, and locked-down within 30-40 days from that mark.

Hell, at that point, Obama was still learning where the light-switches and fuse-box were in the White House, never mind having had time to actually accomplish anything noteworthy, never mind something worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Thereby striking a self-inflicted blow at the credibility of the formerly highly-regarded Nobel Peace Prize.

More mindless Orgasmic ObamaBot revisionist bullshit.
You stupid fecking mindless twerp, that was the NOMINATIONS for the prize, the VOTING for the prize took place OCTOBER 5, 2009, after Obama had been president for NINE MONTHS. Do you enjoy parotting ridiculous lies, you ignorant fool. Everything you know is wrong, total BULLSHYTTE. ASSHOLE.

2009 Nobel Peace Prize - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

yawn

IT'S HILARIOUS the way left-wing losers lie to themselves

obama couldnt even get a coalition to do anything about syria when they killed their own people with poison gas; except syria's friend russia, who's leader laughs in obama's face
Assad got rid of his chemical weapons, JACKASS dupe.

Forum List

Back