The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

You speak of objectivity, yet continue to try and pigeon-hole me in a category you deem. Ironic as it shows a glaring lack of objectivity on your part.

I honestly don't care what everyone thinks on this forum. You, Kosh, whatever. I can only go off of what I see. You calling him a "Fox-bot" only conveys a sense of bias and partisanship, not objectivity.

If you don't like that description, please by all means do something that would compel me alter it. Do something other than hurl insults at people.

You are to smart for this place. Doncha know you have to be a teatard or libtard and if you actually think for yourself you are spineless for not taking a side?
Actually often times people in the middle look down on conservatives, liberals and the media sources they utilize. So, it's very likely that a moderate could use the term fox-bot or MSNBC meat head for that matter and be in the middle. Duh,

You speak of objectivity, yet continue to try and pigeon-hole me in a category you deem. Ironic as it shows a glaring lack of objectivity on your part.

I honestly don't care what everyone thinks on this forum.

No one cares what you think either.

Then shut the hell up and stop talking to me. Capische?

No. I will reply to you whenever and as often as I like, because you have no control over anyone and remain powerless. Capische?

No. I will reply to you whenever and as often as I like, because you have no control over anyone and remain powerless. Capische?

Then why say you don't care what I think? It's clear that you do. I'm having such an indelible impact on you, aren't I?

Then why say you don't care what I think? It's clear that you do. I'm having such an indelible impact on you, aren't I?
No, you really are not as important as you think you are.

No, you really are not as important as you think you are.

Of course not. I never said I was. But I assume you don't think you're important enough not to recognize sarcasm, right?

The best bs artist will win hillary rodham Clinton.

Mrs president if you're nasty.

Yes we know you far left drones have no choices in your nominees.

Congratulations. You're the first RWNJ for me to put on ignore.
Is it because he says fld over and over? He doesn't realize how dumb it makes him look to say it over and over.

Well, that and he's just an idiot.

I love not seeing his posts. Breathe of fresh air.
Ill catch you up. For the last month he's been saying far left drone bla bla bla.

Paul, out of them all, seemed the most presidential.

I also think Paul came off as the most presidential and that is something I thought I would never say.

Carson bottom rung.

What difference does it make?

You far left drones are not going to vote for any them anyway..
From what I'm reading many people have put you on ignore. You should be embarrassed and feel really stupid that a place like us Mb where we daily argue with people we disagree with that so many people find you so annoying that they have put you on ignore. You think knowing that you would stop saying far left drone over and over again it just makes you seem so stupid.

Yes we know you far left drones have no choices in your nominees.

Congratulations. You're the first RWNJ for me to put on ignore.
Is it because he says fld over and over? He doesn't realize how dumb it makes him look to say it over and over.

Well, that and he's just an idiot.

I love not seeing his posts. Breathe of fresh air.
Ill catch you up. For the last month he's been saying far left drone bla bla bla.

I think kosh is a parrot who has learned to type with his beak. That explains why he keeps saying the same thing over and over again.

Yeah, but I can't get over her failing at HP. If she can fuck up a business, what will she do to a country?

I can't get over the fact that she refused to pay her campaign staff for 6 years. She paid herself back with left over donor funds, but nothing for her employees until she decided to run for POTUS. That's unforgettable to me.

Kasich, Bush, Christie and Rubio are big govt assholes. Fuck them
Carson did about the same as he always does.
Cruz did fine
Fiorina has about completely lost me..
Trump did ok on some points but looked like a fuckin child. I don't even think I could vote for him if he got a good VP and admin like I have been mentioning..
I think Paul might have won me over last night.
I got soooo tired of hearing "Obama" and "Clinton". I understand you want to talk about he current admin. but DAMN. At least answer the damn questions first!

Lol, you don't have to be worried about a Republican controlled government. The republican party is so divided that you would think it's two parties instead of one.

BINGO!!!

1392765681621791_animate.gif

If Cruz gets elected you can bet many republicrats will have to be dragged kicking and screaming to do the right thing.

OK...December 16

Out of 14 jamming the clown car...who is still viable?

Trump: Hard to believe that regardless of what he says or does he still gets support
Cruz: Trump lite. Positioning himself to scoop up Trump supporters when they realize Trump is just an infatuation
Rubio: May be the only Republican that has a chance of beating Hillary
Bush: An afterthought now. But still has a huge war chest and a team that knows how to win primaries
Christie: His best chance was 2012. There would have to be a major reversal for him to get the nod

OK...December 16

Out of 14 jamming the clown car...who is still viable?

Trump: Hard to believe that regardless of what he says or does he still gets support
Cruz: Trump lite. Positioning himself to scoop up Trump supporters when they realize Trump is just an infatuation
Rubio: May be the only Republican that has a chance of beating Hillary
Bush: An afterthought now. But still has a huge war chest and a team that knows how to win primaries
Christie: His best chance was 2012. There would have to be a major reversal for him to get the nod

Bush doesn't have a huge warchest. His PAC does. He doesn't.

Forum List

Back