The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.

See the far left CNN is running the debate so it shall be entertaining to watch Blitzer get his ass handed to him..

None of those clowns can hand Blitzer his ass. They are not nearly as smart as the first string who can if given the chance. Blitzer is average IQ.

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.

I look forward to seeing the polling after any candidate says any thing close to resembling your POV.

See the far left CNN is running the debate so it shall be entertaining to watch Blitzer get his ass handed to him..

None of those clowns can hand Blitzer his ass. They are not nearly as smart as the first string who can if given the chance. Blitzer is average IQ.

Blitzer is only as smart as his teleprompter or cue cards. Just like Obama!

I look forward to seeing the polling after any candidate says any thing close to resembling your POV.

Run that narrative far left drone, run that narrative!

graham is slightly less gay than wolfie blitzer and anderson cooper

No, he's just lazy. At one time he was an OK reporter. Like I said, he's average IQ as are the second stringers. Well......... Graham may not be!

I see, my opinion is your definition of a narrative. OK, you miss the point of a discussion board obviously.

No, he's just lazy. At one time he was an OK reporter. Like I said, he's average IQ as are the second stringers. Well......... Graham may not be!

I think the field will change after Iowa, it will get a lot smaller!

Hopefully graham will be one of those to go!

ahhaaahha the stupid liberal bitch talking about how graham conveys her conservative values.....:lmao:

I see, my opinion is your definition of a narrative. OK, you miss the point of a discussion board obviously.

See how the far left drones thinks running their religious narratives is a "discussion"..

Oh the irony of the far left drones!

They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I was in shock that they were still applauding Turkey not realizing that Turkey has been making ISIS wealthy by buying and selling their oil.

I'm really flipped out that they don't have a bloody clue what's going on.

And I suppose you oppose the use of the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Perhaps you would have wanted to shake hands with each person there you thought were our allies instead of neutralizing the situation like Lindsey Graham wants to do with the peoples of Syria. The world would be a much different place had America's persons in charge took a wishy washy approach to the last world war. Let's hope we elect a President who can end this growing cancer that is ISIS (or ISIL-is that ebonics?) before it kills countless more Americans and others who live in free countries around the word.

Forum List

Back