The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Not Syrian refugees.

We full up. We broke. 1mil legal each year + 0.5mil illegal.

We're fine.

I'm just amazed at how simplistic the argument can be and still impress folks. "I will make our military the strongest in the world". Wow...we've been "the strongest" arguably since 1946 depending on the metrics you use.

I will make us "great" again. We're great now.

It resonates with voters (on both sides of the aisle). I am just amazed that people seem to lose all perspective when they listen to candidates.

I know. Compared to the rest of the world, in spite of some things we need to work on we're not in bad shape. We actually just need to build up our own infrastructure, build for the 21st century, get a hold of renewable energy and a little less on nation building.

Not Syrian refugees.

We're fine.

I'm just amazed at how simplistic the argument can be and still impress folks. "I will make our military the strongest in the world". Wow...we've been "the strongest" arguably since 1946 depending on the metrics you use.

It resonates with voters (on both sides of the aisle). I am just amazed that people seem to lose all perspective when they listen to candidates.

I know. Compared to the rest of the world, in spite of some things we need to work on we're not in bad shape. We actually just need to build up our own infrastructure, build for the 21st century, get a hold of renewable energy and a little less on nation building.

Esquire had some great takes on that in it's latest issue.

What a bunch of bs artists....

And Hillary isn't?
The best bs artist will win hillary rodham Clinton.

Mrs president if you're nasty.

Yes we know you far left drones have no choices in your nominees.

Congratulations. You're the first RWNJ for me to put on ignore.
Is it because he says fld over and over? He doesn't realize how dumb it makes him look to say it over and over.

Well, that and he's just an idiot.

And Hillary isn't?

Is it because he says fld over and over? He doesn't realize how dumb it makes him look to say it over and over.

I love not seeing his posts. Breathe of fresh air.

Kosh is a far right Fox-bot who votes for his party without question.

He just wants attention, but he's too dumb to come up with anything worth saying.

Not Syrian refugees.

We're fine.

I agree that more of the massive amounts we spend needs to be spent at home. We are the best country in the world, lets act like it with world class infrastructure. This well help the middle class and poor as well with more jobs/money available. The financial situation for ordinary Americans is not dire like soon after the recession however many still struggle rebounding from it. The rich rebounded very quickly, middle class and poor very slowly. Injecting money into the economy that helps them while making the USA a more livable country while preparing for the future for everyone is a no brainer imo.

Regarding military spending/nation building I would not want drastic cuts across the board, I would want cuts on the nation building end and see money spent on continued modernization for true defense objectives. A modest raise for our hard working servicemen/women would be nice, as well as help targeting recent veterans of the Iraq/Afghan wars.

Not Syrian refugees.

We're fine.

I agree that more of the massive amounts we spend needs to be spent at home. We are the best country in the world, lets act like it with world class infrastructure. This well help the middle class and poor as well with more jobs/money available. The financial situation for ordinary Americans is not dire like soon after the recession however many still struggle rebounding from it. The rich rebounded very quickly, middle class and poor very slowly. Injecting money into the economy that helps them while making the USA a more livable country while preparing for the future for everyone is a no brainer imo.

Regarding military spending/nation building I would not want drastic cuts across the board, I would want cuts on the nation building end and see money spent on continued modernization for true defense objectives. A modest raise for our hard working servicemen/women would be nice, as well as help targeting recent veterans of the Iraq/Afghan wars.

Yep, I'm not for cutting the military just because we can, I believe in a strong defense and cut where it applies. Also, using it less is cost effective.

We also need to raise taxes, get rid of most corporate subsidies, invest in education, green energy thereby eventually cutting the cost of energy and terrorist economic economic safety nets. I'm not a big fan of us hanging out in the middle east, let's make the place irrelevant while not polluting more at home. .

To sum up this debate:

12380461_10103455143731209_1652346930_n1.jpg

As far as Democrats go (presuming you are a Democrat), don't you? You're probably one of those Hillary types who votes for her because she's a woman. Don't sit there and think you're immune to such behavior.

Your attem

As far as Democrats go (presuming you are a Democrat), don't you? You're probably one of those Hillary types who votes for her because she's a woman. Don't sit there and think you're immune to such behavior.

Your lame attempt to pigeon-hole me as a partisan and not an independent thinker has failed, Fox-bot. Meanwhile simple minds such as yours vote for their chosen party without question.

Your attem

Your lame attempt to pigeon-hole me as a partisan and not an independent thinker has failed, Fox-bot. Meanwhile simple minds such as yours vote for their chosen party without question.

LOL and how wouldn't someone peg you as a partisan when you're calling people "Fox-bot"?

You ain't foolin' a soul, buddy.

Your attem

LOL and how wouldn't someone peg you as a partisan when you're calling people "Fox-bot"?

I don't see you admonishing "Kosh" for pegging people as "far left drones". You ain't foolin a soul, Fox-bot.

Your attem

I don't see you admonishing "Kosh" for pegging people as "far left drones". You ain't foolin a soul, Fox-bot.

Kosh has a right to his opinions, and to watch Fox News if he wishes.

Each time you speak you reveal your lack of objectivity. Go back to Media Matters from whence you came.

Your attem

Kosh has a right to his opinions, and to watch Fox News if he wishes.

Each time you speak you reveal your lack of objectivity. Go back to Media Matters from whence you came.

Kosh acts like a troll. I have a right to my opinion, as well as you and Kosh. You speak of objectivity, yet continue to try and pigeon-hole me in a category you deem. Ironic as it shows a glaring lack of objectivity on your part.

You speak of objectivity, yet continue to try and pigeon-hole me in a category you deem. Ironic as it shows a glaring lack of objectivity on your part.

I honestly don't care what everyone thinks on this forum. You, Kosh, whatever. I can only go off of what I see. You calling him a "Fox-bot" only conveys a sense of bias and partisanship, not objectivity.

If you don't like that description, please by all means do something that would compel me alter it. Do something other than hurl insults at people.

You speak of objectivity, yet continue to try and pigeon-hole me in a category you deem. Ironic as it shows a glaring lack of objectivity on your part.

I honestly don't care what everyone thinks on this forum. You, Kosh, whatever. I can only go off of what I see. You calling him a "Fox-bot" only conveys a sense of bias and partisanship, not objectivity.

If you don't like that description, please by all means do something that would compel me alter it. Do something other than hurl insults at people.

Actually often times people in the middle look down on conservatives, liberals and the media sources they utilize. So, it's very likely that a moderate could use the term fox-bot or MSNBC meat head for that matter and be in the middle. Duh,

Pub dupes don't know about POLICY and history lol. See sig.

Forum List

Back