The GOP and the troubling issue of legal abortion

I realize you're stupid, so I'll repeat what I said.

Abortion is NOT in the Constitution, therefore is NOT a Federal power either way. Want to make it a Federal power? Change the Constitution lawfully, not by decree. Roe v. Wade was a Constitutional abomination, vermin
Thanks for your opinion counselor.

Take note THIS is a “pro choice Republican “ folks

Thanks for your opinion counselor.

Take note THIS is a “pro choice Republican “ folks

Actually a pro-choice libertarian. But that was pretty close for someone as stupid as you are, vermin.

You working on the list of big government you claimed I support?

Trump is right, it's impossible to NOT screw with you idiots

I flat out do not care if leftist sociopaths exterminate themselves, let alone abort their genetic garbage.

I'm not saying that just too be mean, or because I despise these fugitives of natural selection. Their off spring packs our prisons. Their imbecile children drain assets and resources that could better be used training animals to serve people. The are a general liability to us financially, a criminal threat, they create a public nuisance as well as dangers that are completely unnecessary.

That said... If states like TX outlaw it, bed wetting filth can move to commiefornia and create laws that mandate all first born male children get gelded at birth and females are sacrificed to ba'al. Not my problem. I want these people far from me.
We'll see what state and local elections bring in that regard. It will be fun!

I realize you're stupid, so I'll repeat what I said.

Abortion is NOT in the Constitution, therefore is NOT a Federal power either way. Want to make it a Federal power? Change the Constitution lawfully, not by decree. Roe v. Wade was a Constitutional abomination, vermin
Since when did prolife care about the Constitution? They want and will work for a national ban.

Again, we are talking government not morality. Comparing you forcing a woman to carry a baby to term in her own body with shooting someone on the street is just inane. It's HER body. Again, I am not against you, I am just saying convince her, don't point a gun at her. Roe v. Wade was also a Constitutional abomination. Abortion isn't in the Constitution, which means it's prohibited from the Federal government. The Federal government has no say, either way.

I do support Dobbs for the same reason. I'm pro-choice, but it's a State issue since it's not in the Constitution
The government doesn't force a woman to get knocked up. That is on her unless she gets raped.

If a woman wants to screw then there are several birth controls methods available. Some really cheap like making her partner use a 10 cent condom. Hell, there are many places that hand them out for free.

If the government is going to get involved don't you think it would be the right thing to do a make the woman seek alternatives to killing the child, like adoption?

Abortion on demand for the sake of convenience is a despicable government policy that enables the murder of almost a million American children each year. At least that is what the Liberals wanted and was the law until Dobbs.

By the way, in my response I said woman but I think the father is just as responsible to do the right thing.

Abortion, except for valid medical reasons, is morally wrong. Our government shouldn't allow it just like they don't allow other murders.

Since when did prolife care about the Constitution? They want and will work for a national ban.

Yes, you don't follow the Constitution and they don't. It's a State issue, not Federal. That is unambiguous. Abortion is NOT in the Constitution and therefore is NOT a Federal power per the Ninth and Tenth amendments

The government doesn't force a woman to get knocked up. That is on her unless she gets raped.

If a woman wants to screw then there are several birth controls methods available. Some really cheap like making her partner use a 10 cent condom. Hell, there are many places that hand them out for free.

If the government is going to get involved don't you think it would be the right thing to do a make the woman seek alternatives to killing the child, like adoption?

Abortion on demand for the sake of convenience is a despicable government policy that enables the murder of almost a million American children each year. At least that is what the Liberals wanted and was the law until Dobbs.

By the way, in my response I said woman but I think the father is just as responsible to do the right thing.

Abortion, except for valid medical reasons, is morally wrong. Our government shouldn't allow it just like they don't allow other murders.

So your answer is convincing her is too much work, just point a gun at her. I disagree. No one said freedom wasn't work

Yes, you don't follow the Constitution and they don't. It's a State issue, not Federal. That is unambiguous. Abortion is NOT in the Constitution and therefore is NOT a Federal power per the Ninth and Tenth amendments
Lots of things are not on the Constitution.

Courts held that Roe was constitutional for 50 years… until Trump and McConnell engineered an Uber right wing court and threw out precedent.

That’s what happens when Republican Senators and Presidents get elected these days

Lots of things are not on the Constitution.

Yep, and they are all Unconstitutional at the Federal level. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest
Courts held that Roe was constitutional for 50 years… until Trump and McConnell engineered an Uber right wing court and threw out precedent.

It was made up law by a leftist court, they got it right this time

That’s what happens when Republican Senators and Presidents get elected these days

You make a better case for them than they do, vermin

Yep, and they are all Unconstitutional at the Federal level. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest

It was made up law by a leftist court, they got it right this time

You make a better case for them than they do, vermin
You’re just wrong.

Is Social Security mentioned in the Constitution?

And no. That was not a “leftist court” you jackass

No one is “pro abortion” freak
At least as many, if not more than your anti-abortion freaks.

Heard one pro-abortion freak the other day lamenting the choices she has to send to send her daughter to college based on her ability to obtain an abortion in that state. "Sorry honey, you can't go to U. Penn, you have to wait 24 hours to obtain your abortion in Pennsylvania."

At least as many, if not more than your anti-abortion freaks.

Heard one pro-abortion freak the other day lamenting the choices she has to send to send her daughter to college based on her ability to obtain an abortion in that state. "Sorry honey, you can't go to U. Penn, you have to wait 24 hours to obtain your abortion in Pennsylvania."
So you invest tens of thousands in an education and it gets thrown out the window because of a mistake?

Sorry. That matters to a lot of women and their parents

The Supreme Court decided in 1973 that it was and upheld that opinion for decades and was considered settled law until the three justices appointed by Mitch and Donnie were installed with a simple majority vote and their lies were ignored and they ignored settled law.......But that's how it goes with religionist.

Waiting for the Reid response.......

So it’s not just Texas and Florida.

These anti-abortion freaks want the entire nation to outlaw abortion.

Remember that folks
You know Progs. Let others pay for their constant screwing up. Limits on medical are coming. The elderly and the sickly are first in the crosshairs. You will put the onus on Deplorables. It will be the Progs who do it.

So you invest tens of thousands in an education and it gets thrown out the window because of a mistake?

The "choice" you pro-abortion freaks always ignore is to give up that "mistake" for adoption to a loving family.

Or mummy and daddy could fly little Brittney home and have their favorite abortionist "take care of it"

You know Progs. Let others pay for their constant screwing up. Limits on medical are coming. The elderly and the sickly are first in the crosshairs. You will put the onus on Deplorables. It will be the Progs who do it.
Paranoid horseshit for gullible rubes.

You’re just wrong.

Is Social Security mentioned in the Constitution?

And no. That was not a “leftist court” you jackass

Social Security is flagrantly Unconstitutional, as is all revenue redistribution. There is zero Constitutional authority for government to give people other people's money. I have said that many, many times on this site. But it's cute you assume I would support your big government dependency programs, vermin.

You threatened to expose me for my big government views, and so far you're just proving the reverse

New York spends 45 thousand dollars a year on public education for each of the kids. And the crux of everything is that there are men and women who try their best to not cause issues to the taxpayer. And they are constantly shit on. With the guilting of the Prog machine and then getting religious. Very few even knew what Christ was talking about.

Social Security is flagrantly Unconstitutional, as is all revenue redistribution. There is zero Constitutional authority for government to give people other people's money. I have said that many, many times on this site. But it's cute you assume I would support your big government dependency programs, vermin.

You threatened to expose me for my big government views, and so far you're just proving the reverse
There ya go folks.

The loons are out today

There ya go folks.

The loons are out today

Your cat is really concerned about this, isn't he? That was nice including him, vermin.

Last you said I wanted big government, now I'm a loon because I want small government. You are Tucker Carlson, aren't you? Be honest

Forum List

Back