The GOP and the troubling issue of legal abortion

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I'm still reading through this, so will save my comments for later.. thought for now I'd share..

from site

21 states have passed protections for the unborn, :) but support for abortion has returned to record highs.

:(

from site

Americans have not shifted away from life on their own. They have done so under pressure from a sustained and calculated left-wing media campaign....

Democrats support taxpayer-funded abortion, for any reason, up until the moment of birth – and in some cases, after birth. This is not an exaggeration.

To quote Abhi Rahman, national communications director for the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee: "A ban is a ban, period…. No matter what week they try to put on it…."

I'm still reading through this, so will save my comments for later.. thought for now I'd share..

from site

21 states have passed protections for the unborn, :) but support for abortion has returned to record highs.

I know in Ohio they passed a Constitutional amendment that made abortion about as liberal as you can, removing any and all restrictions so long as the doctor and patient agree on what is best, that means partial birth abortion is a go.

If you ask me, Roe vs. Wade probably was an obstacle for democrats to have abortions at any stage because if you put partial birth abortion to a vote, it would fail. Instead, you make it cloudy with legal mumbo jumbo that it is all done under the table.

That is called using democracy to get your way, and stopping democracy at the same time so long as voters are not really informed.

But these days, with inflation at record levels, more and more people are desperate to kill their kids cuz they can't afford them.

I know in Ohio they passed a Constitutional amendment that made abortion about as liberal as you can, removing any and all restrictions so long as the doctor and patient agree on what is best, that means partial birth abortion is a go.

If you ask me, Roe vs. Wade probably was an obstacle for democrats to have abortions at any stage because if you put partial birth abortion to a vote, it would fail. Instead, you make it cloudy with legal mumbo jumbo that it is all done under the table.

That is called using democracy to get your way, and stopping democracy at the same time so long as voters are not really informed.

But these days, with inflation at record levels, more and more people are desperate to kill their kids cuz they can't afford them.
Thanks for the info. I did not know this about OH. In fact, I had thought they were going more pro life.. Didn't they recently have some law enacted that you couldn't have an abortion past the 12th week or whatever? Maybe I am thinking of some other state?

Anyhow, this post is well-said. Who knew Roe ending would lead to this? I hope OH is the only one, but I know better---

That last sentence is quite telling also. I'm sure the Ds are all celebrating that kind of thing, the sickos :mad:

Americans who forbid abortion and those who permit abortion, can't live together. This is the reason why so many think that the country needs to be split up.

It's far past the point of considering 'what' abortions should be allowe and which shouldn't.

It's all or nothing for both sides now.

Americans who forbid abortion and those who permit abortion, can't live together. This is the reason why so many think that the country needs to be split up.

It's far past the point of considering 'what' abortions should be allowe and which shouldn't.

It's all or nothing for both sides now.
I don't agree, even though I can understand the point.

can't live together?

We've basically been doing that since 1973

I don't agree, even though I can understand the point.

can't live together?

We've basically been doing that since 1973
Stay with your optimiism! It can't do anymore harm than is already done.

Just understand that when your political opponents refer to you as 'vermin' or worse, they really mean it. And they will shoot you for it if the opportunity comes to them (I'm not suggesting a particular side)

Stay with your optimiism! It can't do anymore harm than is already done.

Just understand that when your political opponents refer to you as 'vermin' or worse, they really mean it. And they will shoot you for it if the opportunity comes to them (I'm not suggesting a particular side)
I already knew the Dims are violent and unreasonable and un-American

no newsflash there

The people that are in trouble are those assholes that kill their children as a sicko method of birth control and the ones that support it. They are scum.

Well, I can understand the very young using abortion as birth control, without conscioiusly realizing they are doing that, but I've heard of women having 7 abortions!

I mean, geeze... the word Retarded cannot help but come to mind

Well, I can understand the very young using abortion as birth control, without conscioiusly realizing they are doing that, but I've heard of women having 7 abortions!

I mean, geeze... the word Retarded cannot help but come to mind
We are morally deranged sickos to allow the murder of children to be used as a birth control method.

We are morally deranged sickos to allow the murder of children to be used as a birth control method.
I don't allow it, ever. But I've heard of people getting in BIG trouble at sidewalks outside these death clinics

We're not really America anymore

from site

Of course, especially when conservatives refuse to care for single mothers, essentially giving them the middle finger. These right-wing Republicans do nothing more than abandon single mothers, yet force them to carry that life in their wombs for nine months and give birth. If the woman loses her job due to her pregnancy or is of modest means, needing public assistance, help with the rent, food, medical care, job training..etc. Republicans get in the way of that, by defunding government programs and essentially telling her and her new baby to go to hell.

So of course, expect more single mothers to get abortions, because your social conservatism is unsustainable due to your love for mammon and demonic hatred for government authority. You're like your rebel father, Satan. Satan hates divine authority and the Kingdom of YHWH. He's a rebel spirit, who constantly asserts his individuality and "liberties", without committing himself to anything or humbling himself before legitimate authority. Human government is a divinely created institution, established by God's angels on Earth.

I flat out do not care if leftist sociopaths exterminate themselves, let alone abort their genetic garbage.

I'm not saying that just too be mean, or because I despise these fugitives of natural selection. Their off spring packs our prisons. Their imbecile children drain assets and resources that could better be used training animals to serve people. The are a general liability to us financially, a criminal threat, they create a public nuisance as well as dangers that are completely unnecessary.

That said... If states like TX outlaw it, bed wetting filth can move to commiefornia and create laws that mandate all first born male children get gelded at birth and females are sacrificed to ba'al. Not my problem. I want these people far from me.

from site

So it’s not just Texas and Florida.

These anti-abortion freaks want the entire nation to outlaw abortion.

Remember that folks

Of course, especially when conservatives refuse to care for single mothers, essentially giving them the middle finger.
same old same old

I see plenty of conservatives helping pregnant women. You don't see it because you refuse to look

wouldn't want to give up your hatred of Republicans?

Remember that folks
ANd pro-abrortion freaks want the entire nation to legal all forms of abortion.

Remember that folks
Is this the part where I cry my eyes out because you called me a freak?

Does this work

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back