The GOP and the troubling issue of legal abortion

Of course, especially when conservatives refuse to care for single mothers,
I am sorry Moon Bat but your are confused. It is not my responsibility to pay your bills. It is your responsibility.

If you are really a Christian Man then you know that the Bible says that charity comes from the Heart, Family and Church. Of course it sounds like you are as confused about that as you are about the acceptability of murdering children as a birth control method.

It says nothing about a filthy ass bloated debt ridden oppressive government providing a disastrous welfare state.

I may chose to help a young mother in need. After all I am a real Christian (unlike you) and am very generous when it comes to helping those in real need. However there should not be a welfare state and we sure as heck should not be allowing the murder of children as an acceptable method of birth control.

Last edited:
The people that are in trouble are those assholes that kill their children as a sicko method of birth control and the ones that support it. They are scum.

That may be, but it's not the point of our government, which is limited control over our lives.

The plan is government gets tyrants out of the way so you can convince people to live moral lives ourselves. So now with Dobbs, that ball is in your court to take it from there

That may be, but it's not the point of our government, which is limited control over our lives.

The plan is government gets tyrants out of the way so you can convince people to live moral lives ourselves. So now with Dobbs, that ball is in your court to take it from there
You don’t want limited government.

You want YOUR government

You don’t want limited government.

You want YOUR government

Examples? Interesting you picked my being pro-choice to decide that. But I'm open, give me examples of the government I want that isn't limited, vermin

Constitutionally, abortion is a State issue.
Politically, the GOP is smart to propose a "compromise" federal law that will never pass.

Government says you can't murder. Most of us would agree that is a good thing.

There are some exceptions like with self defense.

Why should there be an exception to murdering a child as a birth control method?

Why should there be an exception to murdering a child as a birth control method?

Again, we are talking government not morality. Comparing you forcing a woman to carry a baby to term in her own body with shooting someone on the street is just inane. It's HER body. Again, I am not against you, I am just saying convince her, don't point a gun at her. Roe v. Wade was also a Constitutional abomination. Abortion isn't in the Constitution, which means it's prohibited from the Federal government. The Federal government has no say, either way.

I do support Dobbs for the same reason. I'm pro-choice, but it's a State issue since it's not in the Constitution

Democrats support taxpayer-funded abortion, for any reason, up until the moment of birth – and in some cases, after birth. This is not an exaggeration.
Correct. It is not an exaggeration, it's an outright lie. Infanticide, including infants born out of a botched abortion, has been illegal for over two decades across all 50 states. Furthermore late term abortion are very rare and nearly always involve the viability of the fetus and/or the health of the mother.

To protect infants who are born alive. <<NOTE: Aug. 5, 2002 - [H.R.
2175]>>

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress <<NOTE: Born-Alive Infants
Protection Act of 2002.>> assembled,

SECTION 1. <<NOTE: 1 USC 1 note.>> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.

SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.

(a) In General.--Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is
amended by adding at the end the following:

``Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as
including born-alive infant

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.
``(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny,
expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any
member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being `born
alive' as defined in this section.''.
(b) Clerical Amendment.--The table of sections at the beginning of
chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by adding at the
end the following new item:

``8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as including
born-alive infant.''.

Approved August 5, 2002.

Make no mistake

Republicans want a national abortion ban.

And you give them the chance they’ll do it

I'm still reading through this, so will save my comments for later.. thought for now I'd share..

from site

21 states have passed protections for the unborn, :) but support for abortion has returned to record highs.

:(
Good, I hope the GOP chokes on the shitstorm it caused.

Americans who forbid abortion and those who permit abortion, can't live together. This is the reason why so many think that the country needs to be split up.

It's far past the point of considering 'what' abortions should be allowe and which shouldn't.

It's all or nothing for both sides now.

The anti-abortion mooks are about 3 of 010 Americans, so they can be deported to West Africa. Or departed, if they resist.

Nothing murders more than government.

Make no mistake

Republicans want a national abortion ban.

And you give them the chance they’ll do it

I realize you're stupid, so I'll repeat what I said.

Abortion is NOT in the Constitution, therefore is NOT a Federal power either way. Want to make it a Federal power? Change the Constitution lawfully, not by decree. Roe v. Wade was a Constitutional abomination, vermin

Forum List

Back