Kenneth J. Gerbino & Company

The Gold Market and World Economy

Posted Jun 19, 2008

Genève and Zurich Speech Notes
June 4-6, 2008
Academe Finance Conference

Keynote Address

* There are three main mega drivers to all investment markets 1) The Commodity Pendulum, 2) Excessive Money and Credit Creation Globally, 3) Progress - Population - Technology.
* Commodity Pendulum has just started. Normally 20-25 years. Uptrend started in 2001. Commodities adjusted for Inflation in real terms must increase 75% to just catch up with the 1960 prices. Much higher prices coming and will trend higher for the long term.
* China and India: Obvious and Huge. Highest U.S. Steel consumption is from building industry. If a 75% downturn in the U.S. (worse than the great Depression of the 30’s) there would still be a shortfall of copper supply due to Chinese demand in 2008 and 2009. Massive demand for raw materials coming for decades from developing countries.
* World Governments cannot fulfill the promises to their citizens. Only way out is printing more money. Very Inflationary. Gold will go much higher.
* No Deflation: This is a PR Line from Central Banks as an excuse to print money. 1987 crash in the U.S stock market saw over $10 trillion in Stock and Bond market losses and there was no deflation or recession. Financial assets, money, and credit are distinct economic classes and should not be confused with each other, even if they are related.
* Mining Analysts too conservative in metal price projections. 35 years in this business and I have never seen them get it right. This creates uncertainty in the market. Most are geologists or engineers and have little economic background to predict raw material prices. Since economists are also clueless - it makes for a volatile metals market. Key to the future will be the three “drivers” mentioned above. Metals are going much higher.
* U.S. is a Welfare-Warfare State. 90% of our budget is spent on these two items. Both require printing massive amounts of money. Internationally the U.S. is the Good, Bad and the Ugly. Great nation for many things but foreign policy difficult since plenty of business is conducted in many countries that have horrible human rights records. We give more money to dictators than any country on earth. We are also the first country to send help for earthquakes and floods. We are the most generous nation.
* U.S. had $21 trillion in direct and indirect obligations as of 2000. In 8 years this is now $53 trillion. A $32 trillion increase. Very inflationary. Bullish for all precious metals.
* Highly Speculative world: J.P. Morgan with $1.2 billion in equity controlling $91 trillion in derivatives. Many foreign banks and investment groups will have problems as well in the future. Time to be conservative.
* Best Investments:
o Swiss Francs
o Gold
o Precious Metal Mining Stocks
o Natural Resource Companies
o One Year Government Bonds
* Major stock market investments should wait until Interest rates are twice as high as today and then look to buy well known consumer brand large cap companies on world stock markets that will be much lower in price as inflation and interest rates head much higher and hit world stock markets hard. Precious metal stocks will be the strongest stock sector.
* Gold should stay above $800 and if lower will only be temporary. Gold will trend higher for a decade. I see much higher prices.
* Gold mining stocks are undervalued and weak holders are all out. As inflation numbers continue to be reported, these shares will be very strong. Inflation is from excess money creation not oil or commodities prices going up. Paper money is cause. Prices going up is the effect.
* Credit and Monetary conditions are out of control and very dangerous. Our fund and client portfolios are basically in cash or precious metal stocks.
* U.S. money supply is expanding but Monetary Base and M1 are now misleading as money is swept from checking accounts daily and placed in interest bearing money market accounts. M2 is now the only reliable money supply. Monetary Base and M1 numbers are misleading most commentators that are not sophisticated in Fed policies or new programs.
* Bottom Line: G-8 countries cannot meet their financial promises and the political solution is to print money to make ends meet. This is now ingrained in their systems and with budget deficits mounting will become worse over time.
* The world will not go into a depression like the 1930’s which was a depression of productivity.The depression of the future will be one of purchasing power of the lower and middle class wage earners who will see their standard of living reduced because of the paper money system.
* The world will not come to and end. The future will be like the past only everything will be more expensive.

Thank you,

For more articles on gold, the stock market and economy please visit our website at: Kenneth J. Gerbino & Company

Ken Gerbino

Refute it. While you're at it, read more at the website. There's plenty to take in.

Refute it. While you're at it, read more at the website. There's plenty to take in.

This is a load of crap, basically. For the past 50 years commodities, especially metals traded on futures exchanges have been HORRIBLE investments. This site is run by those who stand to gain tremendously from high volume commodity trading, so it's bunk, anyway. We are NOT headed for long term and perpetual double digit inflation. We have had only one spell of multi year double digit inflation in the US in over 100 years, the late 70's, and that lasted only about three years.

Gold SUCKS as a wealth building instruement, so you would be investing in something the essentially SUCKS if you trying to BUILD wealth.

There is one and will ALWAYS be ONLY ONE vehicle for long term WEALTH ACCUMULATION.......equities, period. Any other "advice" is a FOOL's advice.

BTW, this nutjob, Ken Gerbino is a Scientologist and widely viewed as a fraud and a crackpot.... Tom Cruise with an "investment" firm...

Last edited:
This is a load of crap, basically. For the past 50 years commodities, especially metals traded on futures exchanges have been HORRIBLE investments. This site is run by those who stand to gain tremendously from high volume commodity trading, so it's bunk, anyway. We are NOT headed for long term and perpetual double digit inflation. We have had only one spell of multi year double digit inflation in the US in over 100 years, the late 70's, and that lasted only about three years.

Gold SUCKS as a wealth building instruement, so you would be investing in something the essentially SUCKS if you trying to BUILD wealth.

There is one and will ALWAYS be ONLY ONE vehicle for long term WEALTH ACCUMULATION.......equities, period. Any other "advice" is a FOOL's advice.
Still trying to make your point about gold as a wealth accumulator, huh? You haven't gotten the message yet, over the 1693232512780 times I've said I don't view gold that way?

I didn't post this article to make the case for gold. It was to make the case that our economic future is bleak. There was data provided, facts, etc, that you chose to ignore while you once again blasted gold.

You view the economy as a world economy that can't possibly go bad merely BECAUSE of that. I find that to be patently ridiculous, personally.

I love your view on inflation, too. Because double digits happened only once, it can't possibly happen again. Look around you, dude. Major banks on the brink of collapse, prices at all time highs, debt unprecedented. And the only solution thus far from our fearless leaders is PRINT MORE MONEY. But yoiu choose to view with rose colored glasses, I guess becuase it helps you sleep better at night and makes you feel secure in your investments.

You aren't telling me SHIT about equities, brother, that's where the majority of my portfolio is allocated to. Mostly foreign currency denominated, because the dollar is rolling along towards worthlessness. We'll obviously be disagreeing about that until one of us is proven wrong, but I've yet to see you make your case for a strong Dollar. Be my guest, though.

BTW, this nutjob, Ken Gerbino is a Scientologist
WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Since when does someone's religious beliefs have anything to do with their economic opinion?

Last edited:

* U.S. money supply is expanding but Monetary Base and M1 are now misleading as money is swept from checking accounts daily and placed in interest bearing money market accounts. M2 is now the only reliable money supply. Monetary Base and M1 numbers are misleading most commentators that are not sophisticated in Fed policies or new programs.
* Bottom Line: G-8 countries cannot meet their financial promises and the political solution is to print money to make ends meet. This is now ingrained in their systems and with budget deficits mounting will become worse over time.

There were several references to this in Gerbino's piece. But the above two are suitable for my response.

In general, of course I agree with a fair amount of what Gerbino has to say. But I also think he is falling prey to what a number of sound money advocates also fall prey to with respect to Central Bank "creation of money". And it is because they "are not sophisticated in Fed policies" or the new programs instituted by the Fed (the same thing for which Gerbino is deriding others). That is, they do not fully grasp how both the Fed and these new lending programs work.

Since the credit crisis erupted last August, the Federal Reserve has created very little new money. I have also stated that the M1 money supply figure is misleading for the exact same reason Gerbino states (I would find the post if I had the time). But the monetary base has expanded little and this is where the Fed has direct control. Fed credit is less than 3.5% above where it was at the beginning of last August. And some of this is due to seasonal variations in the injection of currency (Ex. Christmas shopping season). If you understand how the various lending and credit facilities function (TAF, TSLF, PDCF, PCF (Discount Window)), you understand that new money is not being pumped into the system (not yet) as the Fed is really just changing the composition of its balance sheet (taking on substantial amounts of credit risk). The TAF lending, for example, is being offset by sterilization operations whereby treasuries are sold from the Fed portfolio. This takes in cash and thus extinguishes it from the money supply. If the Fed does not do this, they cannot maintain the federal funds rate.

Most of the inflation that has been created (of course I am using the classical definition of inflation) in recent years was created by the banks, not the Central Banks. Of course monetary policy put in motion by the Central Banks has been the energizing force. But it is primarily the fractional reserve lending that has taken place in recent years that is the driving force behind inflation. Not the printing of money (which in Fed terms is referred to as quantitative easing).

Now, am I convinced that quantitative easing is not in the future of the Fed and other World Central Banks? Absolutely not. The balance sheet of the Fed is beginning to look quite rough and eventually they will run out of treasuries. But I suspect that they will enact additional measures to help spread all of this credit risk before engaging in quantitative easing. Such measures may include getting congressional approval for the payment of interest on reserves (effectively helping to put a floor under the federal funds rate). Another measure may entail engaging in reverse MBS swaps (Tri-party Fed guarantee of toxic/questionable debt).

Brian

Brian I don't want to get TOO far off topic, but when it comes to economics I usually don't care what's being discussed, I just enjoy it overall.

This being said, when you say no NEW money is being created, are you saying that the rate of inflation is being caused by something else besides dollar devaluation? I mean, I don't even trust the CPI and PPI, for instance. I believe they are greatly under-reported, and derived from skewed numbers to begin with.

Is it the price of oil that is causing most price increases, then? Why the run to commodities? Fear?

Where do you see us in, say, 3 years, and how is the Dollar going to strengthen anytime soon? "Soon" meaning in the next few years.

And then what's going to stop an eventual collapse? How much longer can this mess be controlled?

Brian I don't want to get TOO far off topic, but when it comes to economics I usually don't care what's being discussed, I just enjoy it overall.

This being said, when you say no NEW money is being created, are you saying that the rate of inflation is being caused by something else besides dollar devaluation? I mean, I don't even trust the CPI and PPI, for instance. I believe they are greatly under-reported, and derived from skewed numbers to begin with.
I am not saying that no new money is being created by the Fed. I am saying that very little new money is being created by the Fed ... thus far. And the vast majority of the price inflation we have experienced in recent years is not due to the Fed "printing of money". The vast majority of money creation has been due to lending (which was encouraged by Fed policy). Another source of inflation (and debasement of the Dollar) has been both the dishoarding of US Dollars from foreign reserves and the deceleration of foreign accumulation of US Dollars. Dishoarding brings those Dollars back to our shores. So, some of this is (and will be) payback for decades of borrowing and trade deficits.

BTW, I agree that the CPI and PPI under report price inflation as the formulas have been conveniently modified over the years to understate price inflation.

Brian

Last edited:
Is it the price of oil that is causing most price increases, then? Why the run to commodities? Fear?
The price of oil certainly affects pricing of a multitude of essential and non-essential items. But you and I both know that the root cause of price inflation is not the price of oil (nor the price of commodities themselves). Commodities are up in price across the board, in all currencies (to varying degrees). When it comes to commodities, we simply have more money (across the world) competing for the same resources. It is a monetary phenomenon. But it is also incorrect to say that this is because of Central Bank printing of money.

Where do you see us in, say, 3 years, and how is the Dollar going to strengthen anytime soon? "Soon" meaning in the next few years.
The US Dollar will be subject to periods of strengthening as financial instruments to not decline in a straight line. But the fundamentals for the Dollar are very poor. The banks are in serious trouble, the Fed has assumed a troubling amount of questionable (at best) assets on its balance sheet, the US continues to run large deficits, the trade deficit continues to be a very large number, and spending is likely to get worse with the next Administration (particularly with Obama, but McCain is not far behind). Add in that there are a number of US Dollars sitting in foreign reserves vaults around the world (that can at any time provide more competition for precious resources), we have a very troubling mix of problems.

I cannot say where I think the Dollar will be three years from now. While my guess is that it will be lower (maybe significantly so), I do think that we run the real risk of a massive deflation (without hyperinflation). Here, asset classes would collapse, a depression would ensue, and the Dollar would actually strengthen (money supply would contract). But most of my assets are still in the inflation (and dollar devaluation) camp.

And then what's going to stop an eventual collapse? How much longer can this mess be controlled?
It depends what you mean by collapse. The Dollar? Asset prices? A collapse of the Dollar can be prevented by implementing sound monetary policy. Here, the loose credit needs to stop (interest rates need to be much higher), Wall Street needs to square away their own mess (no assumption of questionable assets on the books of the Fed, no government bailouts of lenders or homeowners, no Fed guarantees of loans (Bear Stearns)), housing prices must correct appropriately (we are not close to the bottom), government needs to get its spending in order, etc. Asset prices are generally inflated and need to correct. These measures would strengthen the Dollar. Of course they would also throw the economy into a massive cleansing (depression). This is not politically palatable, so I do not expect this choice to be made explicitly. But the cleansing could still come despite their best efforts to prevent it.

If we do not get a Fed that makes the tough choices to cleanse the problems, I expect that an attempt is made to inflate away problems while attempting to manage the currency (with the help of the world's central banks) and Gold. This will only punt the problem down then road and make the correction worse when it eventually comes. I do not worry about so much as when. I just simply follow the data and try to stay ahead of the market with my investment decisions. When the fundamentals changes, so will my investment strategy.

Brian

Now, am I convinced that quantitative easing is not in the future of the Fed and other World Central Banks? Absolutely not. The balance sheet of the Fed is beginning to look quite rough and eventually they will run out of treasuries.

Gary North was saying something about this a little while back. M1 is holding steady and M3 is growing...which if I understand correctly, kind of goes along with your statement that the central bank is not directly printing money per se, but the banking system is creating more credit.

He said that they are trying to bail the banks out but not inflate--by swapping treasuries for junk mortgages. Just one problem as you mention--they only have a finite amount of treasuries. Once they are gone--by this fall, at current rates--the fed will face an ugly choice: big inflation, or letting the financial system collapse.

I'm buying silver, fine art and real estate.

I haven't yet decided whether or not to get into serious long term fixed rate debt, but if things keep getting wierder, (and I see very little that make me think they won't) that's where I headed.

Gold is obviously a way to hedge against inflation.

Likewise obviously it is not an investment, unless you buy it on margin.

I sold some gold today, though I still have a lot of it.

According to Michael Masters, the incremental demand for oil from institutional investors nearly matches that of China.

In the popular press the explanation given most often for rising oil prices is the increased demand for oil from China. According to the DOE, annual Chinese demand for petroleum has increased over the last five years from 1.88 billion barrels to 2.8 billion barrels, an increase of 920 million barrels. Over the same five-year period, Index Speculatorsʼ demand for petroleum futures has increased by 848 million barrels. The increase in demand from Index Speculators is almost equal to the increase in demand from China!

And

6a00d83451986b69e200e5536809aa8833-800wi

I have summarized Masters' argument here

Toro's Running of the Bulls Market Blog: Michael Masters on Rising Commodity Prices

But if you want to read his entire testimony to Congress, you can do so here

http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/_files/052008Masters.pdf

Still trying to make your point about gold as a wealth accumulator, huh? You haven't gotten the message yet, over the 1693232512780 times I've said I don't view gold that way?

I didn't post this article to make the case for gold. It was to make the case that our economic future is bleak. There was data provided, facts, etc, that you chose to ignore while you once again blasted gold.

You view the economy as a world economy that can't possibly go bad merely BECAUSE of that. I find that to be patently ridiculous, personally.

I love your view on inflation, too. Because double digits happened only once, it can't possibly happen again. Look around you, dude. Major banks on the brink of collapse, prices at all time highs, debt unprecedented. And the only solution thus far from our fearless leaders is PRINT MORE MONEY. But yoiu choose to view with rose colored glasses, I guess becuase it helps you sleep better at night and makes you feel secure in your investments.

You aren't telling me SHIT about equities, brother, that's where the majority of my portfolio is allocated to. Mostly foreign currency denominated, because the dollar is rolling along towards worthlessness. We'll obviously be disagreeing about that until one of us is proven wrong, but I've yet to see you make your case for a strong Dollar. Be my guest, though.

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Since when does someone's religious beliefs have anything to do with their economic opinion?

There is NO reliable "data" on that crackpot website.

Scientology is a cult of kooks and NUTBALLS in case you haven't figured that out.

You bascially paint yourself as a WHACKED OUT extremist. You quote a kook, and you vote for a certified screwball like Ron Paul.... You're associations paint you for what are, an EXTREMIST.

I'm guessing you are in to "holistic" medicine as well. ....

Last edited:
And it will take you 30 YEARS to prove one way or another because that is my time horizon....as it should be ANY investor.

I sold some gold today, though I still have a lot of it.

According to Michael Masters, the incremental demand for oil from institutional investors nearly matches that of China.

And

6a00d83451986b69e200e5536809aa8833-800wi

I have summarized Masters' argument here

Toro's Running of the Bulls Market Blog: Michael Masters on Rising Commodity Prices

But if you want to read his entire testimony to Congress, you can do so here

http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/_files/052008Masters.pdf

Like wise. I do nothing in the extreme. I am SLOWLY moving out of Euros, gold and oil stocks. Taking PROFITS for now. But as soon as sense the psychology of the market changing I will be more drastic.

In my 40 years investment experience I've learned whatever is "hot" today is a good thing to start getting OUT of... What is widely considered "cold" or "dead" is the thing to start getting IN TO. Today's Dow dropped convinced me more than ever that THAT is where I need to start moving money.

The price of oil certainly affects pricing of a multitude of essential and non-essential items. But you and I both know that the root cause of price inflation is not the price of oil (nor the price of commodities themselves). Commodities are up in price across the board, in all currencies (to varying degrees). When it comes to commodities, we simply have more money (across the world) competing for the same resources. It is a monetary phenomenon. But it is also incorrect to say that this is because of Central Bank printing of money.

The US Dollar will be subject to periods of strengthening as financial instruments to not decline in a straight line. But the fundamentals for the Dollar are very poor. The banks are in serious trouble, the Fed has assumed a troubling amount of questionable (at best) assets on its balance sheet, the US continues to run large deficits, the trade deficit continues to be a very large number, and spending is likely to get worse with the next Administration (particularly with Obama, but McCain is not far behind). Add in that there are a number of US Dollars sitting in foreign reserves vaults around the world (that can at any time provide more competition for precious resources), we have a very troubling mix of problems.

I cannot say where I think the Dollar will be three years from now. While my guess is that it will be lower (maybe significantly so), I do think that we run the real risk of a massive deflation (without hyperinflation). Here, asset classes would collapse, a depression would ensue, and the Dollar would actually strengthen (money supply would contract). But most of my assets are still in the inflation (and dollar devaluation) camp.

It depends what you mean by collapse. The Dollar? Asset prices? A collapse of the Dollar can be prevented by implementing sound monetary policy. Here, the loose credit needs to stop (interest rates need to be much higher), Wall Street needs to square away their own mess (no assumption of questionable assets on the books of the Fed, no government bailouts of lenders or homeowners, no Fed guarantees of loans (Bear Stearns)), housing prices must correct appropriately (we are not close to the bottom), government needs to get its spending in order, etc. Asset prices are generally inflated and need to correct. These measures would strengthen the Dollar. Of course they would also throw the economy into a massive cleansing (depression). This is not politically palatable, so I do not expect this choice to be made explicitly. But the cleansing could still come despite their best efforts to prevent it.

If we do not get a Fed that makes the tough choices to cleanse the problems, I expect that an attempt is made to inflate away problems while attempting to manage the currency (with the help of the world's central banks) and Gold. This will only punt the problem down then road and make the correction worse when it eventually comes. I do not worry about so much as when. I just simply follow the data and try to stay ahead of the market with my investment decisions. When the fundamentals changes, so will my investment strategy.

Brian

You can pontificate all you want of Central Bank policy an its effects on dollar valuation, inflation, and the economy, but I continue to believe you put far too much faith in those policies overall effect on the global economy. We just have to again agree to disagree. The policies of central banks in the 21st century of decentralized capitilazation and what is beginning to break back to a more barter based global system, is becoming increasingly IRRELEVANT.

To me it is relatively simple. Oil the worlds single most critical resource. The price of EVERYTHING else stems from what oil does because oil is the central physical component to modern civilization as we sit today. Oil, and the FEAR of some supply shortage in the distant future (there is no supply problem today or any time in the next five to seven years) is driving EVERYTHING and the lemming effect is magnifying it to a grotesque measure.

When you double the price of oil in less than one year to affect EVERYTHING. Take the increase in the price of oil out of the inflation equation and we have NO inflation at all. Oil/fuel affects EVERYTHING because everything has to be shipped by vehicles that require fuel to run. Most things have to be powered by the same commodity.

When oil prices are stable, the global economy is stable, when oil is relatively cheap the global economy booms, when oil is pricy the economy is in crisis.

It is simply THAT simple and nothing our central bank does or does not do has much of anything to do with it.

I'm buying silver, fine art and real estate.

I haven't yet decided whether or not to get into serious long term fixed rate debt, but if things keep getting wierder, (and I see very little that make me think they won't) that's where I headed.

Gold is obviously a way to hedge against inflation.

Likewise obviously it is not an investment, unless you buy it on margin.

I'm buying equities. Been buying equities by taking gold and euro profits. And the lower the global stock exchanges go the more heavy my buying will get.

Silver is throwing your money away, you've missed much of the metals boom. Don't know about art, it's an unknown to me, but I've been told fine art is never a bad investment. Real estate is becoming an attractive buy but I think I'd still wait until 2nd qtr 2009 to do a lot in it. Housing bust has some legs left yet to cleanse the excesses of the bull market, especially on the coasts and SunBelt

Silver is throwing your money away, you've missed much of the metals boom.

I started doing that a few years ago so I've seen some real appreciation, but it's a hedge, not an investment stratagy.

FWIW, the next generation of solar panels are, or so I am informed, going to be using silver to capture those free electrons.

If that is the case, then silver might actually be a decent place to put some dinero. That's just a windfall for me if it happens, not something I'm counting on. (come to think of it, I no longer count on much of anything!)

I am not yet convinced that the equities market is sound.

Of course some companies are no doubt positioned to do well, but as I am not in a position to know which ones are and which one aren't, I'm staying out of that for the time.

Gary North was saying something about this a little while back. M1 is holding steady and M3 is growing...which if I understand correctly, kind of goes along with your statement that the central bank is not directly printing money per se, but the banking system is creating more credit.
Yes. Although, the banking system is now creating less credit than it was. Credit is certainly tighter. Also, I am not convinced that M3 is an appropriate measure of the money supply. I tend to put more faith in M2 and MZM. But I am still formulating my opinion here.

He said that they are trying to bail the banks out but not inflate--by swapping treasuries for junk mortgages. Just one problem as you mention--they only have a finite amount of treasuries. Once they are gone--by this fall, at current rates--the fed will face an ugly choice: big inflation, or letting the financial system collapse.
Yes, the Fed is really changing the composition of its balance sheet at this time, not conducting a massive inflation campaign. Now, there is a small amount of inflation being created. For example, TAF transactions are inflationary to the extent that funds disbursed by the Fed for collateral exceed the sterilization operations ...

Sterilization includes ...
1) Offsetting treasury sales conducted in the Fed's recent permanent open market operations
2) Allowing maturing treasuries in the Fed portfolio to expire through redemption

But there has not been much here in the way of inflation ... yet.

TSLF operations are inherently self-sterilized.

I did mention a couple of alternatives that the Fed has when their supply of treasuries is exhausted. I am sure they are brainstorming as to what other avenues may be available. In other words, quantitative easing is not necessarily the next step. Nor is implosion of the financial system necessarily the result if quantitative easing is not implemented following the exhaustion of treasuries from the Fed balance sheet.

1) You have probably heard noise about getting congressional approval for the payment of interest on reserves (effectively helping to put a floor under the federal funds rate).

2) Another measure may entail engaging in reverse MBS swaps (Tri-party Fed guarantee of toxic/questionable debt).

Personally, I think the Fed is floating some ideas (not directly) in the interest of gauging the responses to such ideas.

Brian

You can pontificate all you want of Central Bank policy an its effects on dollar valuation, inflation, and the economy, but I continue to believe you put far too much faith in those policies overall effect on the global economy. We just have to again agree to disagree. The policies of central banks in the 21st century of decentralized capitilazation and what is beginning to break back to a more barter based global system, is becoming increasingly IRRELEVANT.

It is simply THAT simple and nothing our central bank does or does not do has much of anything to do with it.
I wish that you were right. But I know that you are wrong. I can provide interesting reading material, if you are interested, that will help broaden your understanding of the Central Banks, fractional reserve banking, and the impact they have.

Brian

Last edited:
There is NO reliable "data" on that crackpot website.

Scientology is a cult of kooks and NUTBALLS in case you haven't figured that out.

You bascially paint yourself as a WHACKED OUT extremist. You quote a kook, and you vote for a certified screwball like Ron Paul.... You're associations paint you for what are, an EXTREMIST.

I'm guessing you are in to "holistic" medicine as well. ....

I'm an extremist, but you advocate a "world economy". :rolleyes: That's only not extreme to you because you've grown up during it's progression, so it only seems natural to you. Not sure the founding fathers would agree, but then, I imagine you view THEM as whacked out extremists as well.

You've already proven your credibility by saying in another thread how you don't care what happens to the country when you are dead and gone. That was enough for me to realize what I was dealing with in a dude like you.

Good luck with those US equities. I believe you're going to need it.

Forum List

Back