THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

Are you stalking me? Cuz it sure FEELZ that way.
Because I responded to your post to me? Thanks makes no sense, Cletus.

And your incessant whining has no bearing on the accepted theories. That's why you are here embarrassing yourself, instead of debating scientists or published science. That's literally the extent of your abilities and knowledge i. This topic. It's your ceiling. How frustrating that must be for such a cultish denier...

And your incessant whining has no bearing on the accepted theories. That's why you are here embarrassing yourself, instead of debating scientists or published science. That's literally the extent of your abilities and knowledge i. This topic. It's your ceiling. How frustrating that must be for such a cultish denier...

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

In RealityLand, you have fallen for an enormous CON perpetrated by Global Elites who are using is as a pretext to raise taxes and mandate product choices in order to transfer your income and wealth to them. They are just more sophisticated Witch Doctors using the Thunder God to terrify savages into paying tribute.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

In RealityLand, you have fallen for an enormous CON perpetrated by Global Elites who are using is as a pretext to raise taxes and mandate product choices in order to transfer your income and wealth to them. They are just more sophisticated Witch Doctors using the Thunder God to terrify savages into paying tribute.
You are not getting this. Your idiot deny or blather means exactly Jack shit. You uneducated slobs are not presenting any real challenge to any accepted scientific theory by sitting in an internet echo chamber and jerking each other off.

so go ahead and keep soothing yourself with your flowery words and your prancing and preening. It means exactly nothing.

Forum List

Back