THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

There's a good reason the Democrat party preys on weak leftists minds.......

Heck, they even tell their Dimbots that cow farts cause global warming and like zombie bobbleheads, they all nod in agreement.

It's easy to see how mankind keeps falling backwards when you have so many Left-brained, non thinkers.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

" Lighting A Huge Match "

* Who Done It *
Heck, they even tell their Dimbots that cow farts cause global warming and like zombie bobbleheads, they all nod in agreement.
Certainly , clear cutting forests to feed the slush of human apes is obviously no longer going to convert carbon dioxide to oxygen ; and , if the left wanted to do something about reducing carbon dioxide and methane from cows , it would address the runaway human population and get off of their dementia of fomenting third world slums literally everywhere .

* Earth Fart *

Arctic methane emissions - Wikipedia
The release of methane from the Arctic is in itself a major contributor to global warming as a result of polar amplification.
They conclude that "release of up to 50 Gt of predicted amount of hydrate storage [is] highly possible for abrupt release at any time". That would increase the methane content of the planet's atmosphere by a factor of twelve.[13]
In 2008 the United States Department of Energy National Laboratory system[14] identified potential clathrate destabilization in the Arctic as one of the most serious scenarios for abrupt climate change, which have been singled out for priority research.

Polar amplification - Wikipedia
Polar amplification is the phenomenon that any change in the net radiation balance (for example greenhouse intensification) tends to produce a larger change in temperature near the poles than the planetary average.[1]

Atmospheric methane - Wikipedia
Methane in the Earth's atmosphere is a strong greenhouse gas with a global warming potential (GWP) 104 times greater than CO2 in a 20-year time frame; methane is not as persistent a gas as CO2 and tails off to about GWP of 28 for a 100-year time frame.[14][15] This means that a methane emission will have 28 times the impact on temperature of a carbon dioxide emission of the same mass over the following 100 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
The Warming is causing the Cooling. Massive taxes will fix it. More government control will fix it. What will they do with all that tax revenue to help the climate?

Quite clear that there is a change in the climate taking place. Those who insist there isn’t are idiots.
Cooling then Candy? Looks like you hippies were right from the 70s when you all yelled global cooling.

Then that would mean you people were wrong about the warming. You know, just like I said in my post and you of course claim exactly what I said you would claim.

Don't worry candy. You can ignore the fact that ALL OF YOU were wrong about your warming claims.

My question is this.

How does it feel to know you were wrong about warming?

Don't worry candy. Summer is still schedules for June 21st,. and you can yell that Trump is causing the warming then.

that's all related, burning don't know why I'm bothering to point it out. You won't understand anyway.

Just read the rest if the thread.

Crap on a crutch you deniers are desperate.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You moron Moon Bat. Any person with an IQ of over 50 would think that global WARMING actually meant WARMING.

When none of the actual Moon Bat predictions about the earth burning up actually happened you lying asshole Moon Bats changed the definition.

Typical Libtard dishonesty.

Quite clear that there is a change in the climate taking place. Those who insist there isn’t are idiots.

See? this is EXACTLY the stupidity I was referring to.

OF COURSE the climate is changing ...it has been for Billions of years.
Go outside on a clear day and look for the bright, hot ball in the sky......THERE's the cause of your climate change.

They run screaming with their hands flailing over fake "doom science", but totally disregard that which they can actually see and feel for themselves and which real science has proven occurs cyclically onthe planet for billions of years.

pathetic how ignorant some are.

All the coastal cities were to be flooded ten years ago, or more. The fact that they aren't IS and Inconvenient Truth. Isn't it?

Al Gore, Barbara Streisand, and Leo DiCaprio haven't changed their lavish lifestyles. Wonder why?

All the coastal cities were to be flooded ten years ago, or more. The fact that they aren't IS and Inconvenient Truth. Isn't it?

Al Gore, Barbara Streisand, and Leo DiCaprio haven't changed their lavish lifestyles. Wonder why?

That I will agree with.

I know why they do it; to increase awareness.

But making any prediction that requires literally thousands of global variables and then giving a definite time frame is false and those that did it should be ashamed of themselves.

So when the predictions of coastal cities being underwater don’t come true…mocking those that made it is appropriate.

Do you think the Communist Party Leaders will change their lifestyle due to their Man Made Climate Change scheme?

Forum List

Back