The Get Trump law gets Bill Cosby

So you got rapist out of being punished!

Well done. That is something to be very proud of.
You believe that the accusation is proof of guilt. It's just not how our system works. I know that's what enemy democrats believe because they hang on to the bimbo brigade.

It was your word, you called them rapist. You did not say people accused of rape, you said "rapist".
Because many of them were so very guilty. The prosecution should of had smarter lawyers. It's not my fault they couldn't prove their case.

Because many of them were so very guilty. The prosecution should of had smarter lawyers. It's not my fault they couldn't prove their case.

So you got rapist out of being punished!

Well done. That is something to be very proud of.

New York passed the Adult Survivors Act law specifically so that E, Jean Carroll could sue Donald Trump.

No good idea ever goes to waste. 9 women are suing Bill Cosby over rape allegations going back more than 50 years. The women just remembered.

Hilarious.

The Jean Carroll case was a disgrace to law.
She offered to model lingerie in the nude, in private.

Suing after a few years obviously is not legal no matter what silly legislation got past.

What's hilarious about rape? Have you ever been raped Tipsyhag?

What is hilarious is that the courts would allow such old cases, which clearly are inherently illegal.
No one can ever get a fair trial after about 5 years or so, because memories, witnesses, etc., do not last.
Bad court cases being allowed is 100 times worse than rape.

There is no “type” to get raped and I’m not at all surprised that you defend the rapist Cosby

There was not one bit of proof from what I have read, except that there were so many accusers it is suspicious.

Here is an example of the lame prosecution and how the defense did much better:
{...
A drug analyst put on the stand by Bill Cosby’s defense team testified Thursday there is no way the entertainer gave his primary accuser quaaludes. The analyst said the now-banned sedative was never dispensed as blue pills — which is how accuser Andrea Constand described the tablets Cosby gave her.

“Quaaludes do not come in small blue pills,” said Harry Milman, a pharmacology expert, addressing the jury on the ninth day of Cosby’s criminal retrial. “It only came as large white pill. It’s not quaaludes,” which he told the jury were known in the 1970s as “disco biscuits.”

Constand has long maintained that she took three blue pills, assuming they were herbal. Cosby has countered that the tablets were Benadryl. Prosecutors, meanwhile, have suspected that the intoxicant was more powerful than an over-the-counter cold medicine.
...}

Did anybody notice lately that women saying they were raped in 1972 are coming out of the woodwork? Puffy gives a settlement and everyone is coming out for their pay-day...

The Jean Carroll case was a disgrace to law.
She offered to model lingerie in the nude, in private.

Suing after a few years obviously is not legal no matter what silly legislation got past.
Offered to model? I thought he said he didn't know her.

What is hilarious is that the courts would allow such old cases, which clearly are inherently illegal.
No one can ever get a fair trial after about 5 years or so, because memories, witnesses, etc., do not last.
Bad court cases being allowed is 100 times worse than rape.
Not if you were the person who was raped.

Forum List

Back