The Get Trump law gets Bill Cosby

On these rape things, it has been opened up, so those that got away with something at one time can at least be punished civilly, publicly and so some can make a lot of free money, to ease their pain. :eek:
So can I sue the SOB that raped me when I was 6 years old?
I want to buy a Springfield .30-06 bolt action rifle with a 3-9X40 vortex scope that I've been looking at on the Bud's Gunshop site.

I want to buy a Springfield .30-06 bolt action rifle with a 3-9X40 vortex scope that I've been looking at on the Bud's Gunshop site.
If you are in New York, find some old rich guy and make it up. Say it happened 52 years ago.

I want to buy a Springfield .30-06 bolt action rifle with a 3-9-40 vortex scope that I've been looking at on the Bud's Gunshop site.
Probably. At least it wouldn't surprise me.
You still chasing Bambi and Thumper through the woods, to turn them into sausage, burger and stew up there in Montgomery County?

No. I just love guns and knives.
I don't like killing little animals.
I like protecting them instead.
Good guy. Nice to know. It is certainly not that I am anti-hunting. I used to hunt. I just don't anymore.

If I had to do it to eat then maybe....but I still won't like it.
I did it when I was a kid and it wasn't for me.
Similar. I did as a kid, and ate what we killed, enjoying being able to get my own food and the sport. I prefer the flavor of what we get at the store, and now see no allure of sport in killing animals. Like you, if the world as we know it, went to sh#t, I would hunt and not go hungry or see my daughter and grandkids hungry.

New York passed the Adult Survivors Act law specifically so that E, Jean Carroll could sue Donald Trump.

No good idea ever goes to waste. 9 women are suing Bill Cosby over rape allegations going back more than 50 years. The women just remembered.

Hilarious.
What's hilarious about rape? Have you ever been raped Tipsyhag?

Nope. I am really not the type to be raped. However, I really doubt that Bill Cosby raped any of these women now complaining.
There is no “type” to get raped and I’m not at all surprised that you defend the rapist Cosby

There is no “type” to get raped and I’m not at all surprised that you defend the rapist Cosby
Yes there really is a type that gets raped when another woman wouldn't. It's almost like some subliminal communication.

These women weren't any more raped than you were. They could have reported it at the time. They could have sued when all the other women were baring their souls and sniffing the collective cooch. There was a change in the law. Last chance. Make up a 50 year old rape, yeah. That will work just fine.

Yes there really is a type that gets raped when another woman wouldn't. It's almost like some subliminal communication.

These women weren't any more raped than you were. They could have reported it at the time. They could have sued when all the other women were baring their souls and sniffing the collective cooch. There was a change in the law. Last chance. Make up a 50 year old rape, yeah. That will work just fine.
So if you have NEVER been raped, then how do you know how a woman who has should react to being raped?

Forum List

Back