The Get Trump law gets Bill Cosby

New York passed the Adult Survivors Act law specifically so that E, Jean Carroll could sue Donald Trump.

No good idea ever goes to waste. 9 women are suing Bill Cosby over rape allegations going back more than 50 years. The women just remembered.

Hilarious.
Well he probably shouldn't have been a rapist.

shrug.gif

No Kidding? Wow! If you got a link (even one of your conspiracy sites) to Loren Boebert smoking crack with hunter, I'd love to read it, as it is kind of a boring Sunday afternoon, and I could use the entertainment. I thought the little right wing chippy was one of yours, so could do no wrong.

Is it the one that won at least once after the rape and maybe twice?

No double standard. I don't mind if somebody sues Cosby for his deeds, any more than trump getting sued for his.

Let the juries decide what is right and equitable. It is not coming out of my pocket. I can listen to Bill's comedy routines and still laugh, even though I know he was slipping women pills to part their thighs. None of his joke were about that.
Go ahead keep making laws. Eventually you'll do life in jail for walking your dog.

Go ahead keep making laws. Eventually you'll do life in jail for walking your dog.
Geez, talk to the people of New York. If you want to protect Bill, send him money. I assure you, I and the rest of the people in Tennessee have nothing to do with it, didn't make the law, but do not care if Bill Cosby gets sued or not.

Geez, talk to the people of New York. If you want to protect Bill, send him money. I assure you, I and the rest of the people in Tennessee have nothing to do with it, didn't make the law, but do not care if Bill Cosby gets sued or not.
I'm not addressing you a specifically I'm just making the statement that continued legislating eventually what's everyone in a box where it's impossible not to break some law somewhere. Bill was apparently a very bad boy when he was on the set. But you can see the potential behind this thing.
I always thought it was ridiculous that E Jean Carol couldn't even name the day and date that this terrible thing happened to her. Give a biased judiciary just a little bit of room to be totalitarian and they will take every bit of that room.There's a reason the judges don't get to make law.

Bill Cosby made his bed years ago.

I just wonder why this is all taking so long.

Bill Cosby made his bed years ago.

I just wonder why this is all taking so long.
Or if it should be taking place at all. Every time you create a new loophole there are thousands of opportunists out there willing to jump through it. Admittedly Cosby was a bad boy and wouldn't be having any of this trouble if he wasn't such an asshole. But it won't stop with him... What about an ex-wife who wants to go back 25 years on her husband who she says forced her to have sex? What if she's just pissed off at him and it never happened? This is not going to end well.

Or if it should be taking place at all. Every time you create a new loophole there are thousands of opportunists out there willing to jump through it. Admittedly Cosby was a bad boy and wouldn't be having any of this trouble if he wasn't such an asshole. But it won't stop with him... What about an ex-wife who wants to go back 25 years on her husband who she says forced her to have sex? What if she's just pissed off at him and it never happened? This is not going to end well.
Then don't have an ex-wife.

Cheaper to keep her.

I'm not addressing you a specifically I'm just making the statement that continued legislating eventually what's everyone in a box where it's impossible not to break some law somewhere. Bill was apparently a very bad boy when he was on the set. But you can see the potential behind this thing.
I always thought it was ridiculous that E Jean Carol couldn't even name the day and date that this terrible thing happened to her. Give a biased judiciary just a little bit of room to be totalitarian and they will take every bit of that room.There's a reason the judges don't get to make law.
All I can say is watch your shit, and you'll most likely be fine.

Damn straight and somebody knows it.
It seems like everybody want to sue somebody to get more for themselves, as if it works, it beats working for it.

Personally I think this rape for money business is ridiculous.

Either it's a crime or it's nothing.
On these rape things, it has been opened up, so those that got away with something at one time can at least be punished civilly, publicly and so some can make a lot of free money, to ease their pain. :eek:

Forum List

Back