The Get Trump law gets Bill Cosby

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
New York passed the Adult Survivors Act law specifically so that E, Jean Carroll could sue Donald Trump.

No good idea ever goes to waste. 9 women are suing Bill Cosby over rape allegations going back more than 50 years. The women just remembered.

Hilarious.

New York passed the Adult Survivors Act law specifically so that E, Jean Carroll could sue Donald Trump.

No good idea ever goes to waste. 9 women are suing Bill Cosby over rape allegations going back more than 50 years. The women just remembered.

Hilarious.
Good law.

It's ridiculous.
OK. Heck. Send Bill some money if you like. He didn't drug and f#ck you too, did he?
1694972517011.jpeg

OK. Heck. Send Bill some money if you like. He didn't drug and f#ck you too, did he?
View attachment 830552
If he did I would have made the complaint 50 plus years ago. Some of these complaints go back to the 60s. The women just forgot when the allegations started being made. They suddenly remembered as soon as this law was passed.

It's ridiculous and these women are ridiculous.

Do you think Beobert can sue that prick for fondling her in the movie theater now?
I don't think they have that law in Colorado, but she can check.
I heard she gave him a hand job and held his hand on her boobs when they were exchanging feels and squeals at the live theater in Denver. I bet she was vaping THC, as legal there, and lost her head, though may have given head later. You know how some chicks are, a couple of hits on a bowl, joint or vape pin and they get freaky.

I heard she gave him a hand job and held his hand on her boobs when they were exchanging feels and squeals at the live theater in Denver. I bet she was vaping THC, as legal there, and lost her head, though may have given head later. You know how some chicks are, a couple of hits on a bowl, joint or vape pin and they get freaky.
I'm sure she was smoking crack with Hunter Biden as well.

If she can, he can sue her for fondling his dick
And you have proof of this?

Besides.....Trump was sued by a woman who thinks rape is sexy.

Apparently you enjoy double-standards.

Do you think Beobert can sue that prick for fondling her in the movie theater now?
Also, can he sue her? Seems she was looking to Alanis Morrissette for inspiration. That "go down on you in a theatre" thing is a policy she can get behind.

And you have proof of this?

Besides.....Trump was sued by a woman who thinks rape is sexy.

Apparently you enjoy double-standards.
No Kidding? Wow! If you got a link (even one of your conspiracy sites) to Loren Boebert smoking crack with hunter, I'd love to read it, as it is kind of a boring Sunday afternoon, and I could use the entertainment. I thought the little right wing chippy was one of yours, so could do no wrong.

Is it the one that won at least once after the rape and maybe twice?

No double standard. I don't mind if somebody sues Cosby for his deeds, any more than trump getting sued for his.

Let the juries decide what is right and equitable. It is not coming out of my pocket. I can listen to Bill's comedy routines and still laugh, even though I know he was slipping women pills to part their thighs. None of his joke were about that.

Doubt you know how chicks are

No Kidding? Wow! If you got a link (even one of your conspiracy sites) to Loren Boebert smoking crack with hunter, I'd love to read it, as it is kind of a boring Sunday afternoon, and I could use the entertainment. I thought the little right wing chippy was one of yours, so could do no wrong.

Is it the one that won at least once after the rape and maybe twice?

No double standard. I don't mind if somebody sues Cosby for his deeds, any more than trump getting sued for his.

Let the juries decide what is right and equitable. It is not coming out of my pocket. I can listen to Bill's comedy routines and still laugh, even though I know he was slipping women pills to part their thighs. None of his joke were about that.

Doubt you know how chicks are
Not anymore, but while still a teenager with my new 1974 Chevy van, carpeted complete and an obscenely great sound system, I had my moments.:cool:

Not anymore, but while still a teenager with my new 1974 Chevy van, carpeted complete and an obscenely great sound system, I had my moments.:cool:
Everyone in the 70s had one.

Mine was a 77' Chevy 3/4 ton Van with a sleeper and converted to a dinette.
I used to take naps between classes when I was in college.

75 Dodge van here. Clips holding mirror to ceiling broke causing 8 stitches across my ass.

Cool. Bet it worked out well. Figure you were just a few years younger than me.

Hilarious.
Harry! Calling Harry Reid! You're not really dead are you Harry? You're the one behind all of these decisions that come back to bite the Democrats in the ass.

Forum List

Back