The forgotten story of Iran Air Flight 655

I thought this was about Iran as seen through the eyes of a complete anti-American POS.

No, it's about a historical event, that happens to be anti American.
History is a bastard, because it tend to blame mass murderers for being mass murderers.

The aircrafts transponder had been turned off and it was routed over a hot zone, this was no accident, Iran intended for it to be shot down. BTW that plane cruses at just over 500 mph.

That lie is around a lot, but it's still a lie.
A US warship, illegally operating in Iranian waters, shot down a civilian aircraft in a normal civilian flight lane.
The captain of the ship was never charged with anything, even stupidity, but sent to run a military training school, presumably to instruct other idiotic bastards in how to murder civilians.

Proof?

Does a US Marine barracks on a UN peace keeping mission ring a bell?

That old lie - does anyone still believe it?
In fact, US troops were sent in to support the Israeli backed side in a civil war, assisting Israel's invasion forces.
You entered a war, but moan when your people get killed.
Don't start wars and your problem will solve itself.

The US and French forces were sent in as part of an International Peace Keeping Force. Your attempts to rewrite history are pathetic.

I thought this was about Iran as seen through the eyes of a complete anti-American POS.

History is a bastard, because it tend to blame mass murderers for being mass murderers.

You meant to say your version of history, which is total BS. Why did you wander off the subject by mentioning Israel?

Does a US Marine barracks on a UN peace keeping mission ring a bell?

That old lie - does anyone still believe it?
In fact, US troops were sent in to support the Israeli backed side in a civil war, assisting Israel's invasion forces.
You entered a war, but moan when your people get killed.
Don't start wars and your problem will solve itself.

The US and French forces were sent in as part of an International Peace Keeping Force. Your attempts to rewrite history are pathetic.

Utter bollocks.
Israel was already in the country, trying to support a pro Israel government; America and others joined in.
You entered a war - tough shit if you lose people.

You meant to say your version of history, which is total BS. Why did you wander off the subject by mentioning Israel?

America entered the war to assist Israeli forces.
You can't ignore that as it's significant to the debate.
If Israeli forces hadn't invaded, there would very probably been no US troops, so no attacks on them.

Photos You May Not Have Seen Iranian Civil Plane Shot Down By US Navy - Iran s View Iran s View

That's an Iranian site, but I wanted posters to see the photos.
This civilians airliner was in Iranian airspace, but near an American navy ship that was in Iranian waters illegally.

Have something from an American.

Unspoken Story of US Downing Iran Air Flight 655 Sputnik International

I'm sorry history is anti American but, if you didn't do this shit, it wouldn't be.

America entered the war to assist Israeli forces.
You can't ignore that as it's significant to the debate.
If Israeli forces hadn't invaded, there would very probably been no US troops, so no attacks on them.

US and French forces went in at the behest of the United Nation as a peacekeeping force to attempt to keep the peace, period.

You are funny, guys. You are discussing about causes and reasons of the conflict but don't try to draw a parallel between Iranian and Malaysian causes.
Sometimes it seems to me that the US presidents take an oath of citizenship to America using fake Holy Bible.

Photos You May Not Have Seen Iranian Civil Plane Shot Down By US Navy - Iran s View Iran s View

That's an Iranian site, but I wanted posters to see the photos.
This civilians airliner was in Iranian airspace, but near an American navy ship that was in Iranian waters illegally.

Have something from an American.

Unspoken Story of US Downing Iran Air Flight 655 Sputnik International

I'm sorry history is anti American but, if you didn't do this shit, it wouldn't be.

The first article is propaganda posted by a propagandist, the second admits the shoot down was a mistake, a mistake that could not have been made if the transponder had been on.

The aircrafts transponder had been turned off and it was routed over a hot zone, this was no accident, Iran intended for it to be shot down. BTW that plane cruses at just over 500 mph.

BULLSHIT

The Shoot-Down of Iran Air Flight 655

the US claimed that the “Iranian airliner, in some ways, was not acting like a passenger plane . . . It was heading directly for the ship, appeared to be descending (as though it might be 40 The United States and Iran attacking) and was about four miles outside the usual commercial air corridor” (The Washington Post, July 4, 1988). The Pentagon further asserted that USS Vincennes was in international waters, i.e. outside the territorial waters of Iran, and that the passenger plane was emitting a military electronic code.
Slowly but surely, all the above claims were proved to be false. Vincennes was not in international waters, but in Iran’s territorial waters. The Iranian Airbus was not heading for the ship or even descending but ascending. The plane was not four miles outside of the usual commercial air corridor, but well within it. Moreover, Flight 655 was not emitting any military signals but regular transponder signals, which identified it as a commercial aircraft.

BULLSHIT

the US claimed that the “Iranian airliner, in some ways, was not acting like a passenger plane . . . It was heading directly for the ship, appeared to be descending (as though it might be 40 The United States and Iran attacking) and was about four miles outside the usual commercial air corridor” (The Washington Post, July 4, 1988). The Pentagon further asserted that USS Vincennes was in international waters, i.e. outside the territorial waters of Iran, and that the passenger plane was emitting a military electronic code.
Slowly but surely, all the above claims were proved to be false. Vincennes was not in international waters, but in Iran’s territorial waters. The Iranian Airbus was not heading for the ship or even descending but ascending. The plane was not four miles outside of the usual commercial air corridor, but well within it. Moreover, Flight 655 was not emitting any military signals but regular transponder signals, which identified it as a commercial aircraft.

The US claimed. HA-HAAAA! Do you remember that the US claimed that Saddam had had weapon of mass destruction? Do you remember how the US claimed that it was necessary to bomb Dresden? The US government claimed a lot of lie and bullshit.

BULLSHIT

I stand corrected, not by your blog but by another site I found that cited a pentagon report admitting that the aribus was squawking a civilian code on its transponder.

BULLSHIT

The US claimed. HA-HAAAA! Do you remember that the US claimed that Saddam had had weapon of mass destruction? Do you remember how the US claimed that it was necessary to bomb Dresden? The US government claimed a lot of lie and bullshit.

And the far left believes the police in the US are racist, do you have a point?

The first article is propaganda posted by a propagandist, the second admits the shoot down was a mistake, a mistake that could not have been made if the transponder had been on.

I seems to be way wrong on this issue; not the transponder bit, but I thought the lies about the transponder had stopped.
The first US lies claimed the transponder had been operating as a military aircraft, it was not.
The next, there was no transponder, but there was.

The bastard captain also lied as to where he was at the time, conducting military actions in Iranian waters, an act of war.
The United states ship was invading Iranian territorial waters, and shot down a civilian airliner (Admittedly mostly through stupidity), but the facts remain; Your ship's captain murdered a lot of people.

The Aviationist Iran Air Flight 655

Forum List

Back