Is Obama The Worst Negotiator of All Time?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
When I think back to all the deals Obama has negotiated in his tenure I am amazed at how poorly they all went. Every one of them showed him eager to make a deal at any price. And therefore to get rolled.
1) Russia. Early on Obama negotiated with Putin that he would not place defensive missiles in the Czech Republic and Poland, in exchange for a reset in relations. Result: Putin zoomed through the Ukraine and has opposed the US ever since.
2) Iran. Obama relaxed sanctions against Iran, sanctions that were working, in exchange for a commitment to talk and come to an agreement by a specified date. That date has passed and the Iranians are working furiously on their bomb.
3) Bowe Bergdalh. Trying to deflect from the VA failure, Obama engineers an exchange of 5 high value Talibam thugs for one deserter and probably traitor.
4) Cuba. In exchange for one American held for 5 years Obama upsets 50 years of US policy and hands Cuba a major foreign policy victory at no cost.
Any others I missed?

Seems obama is a tough negotiator only with Republicans. With our actual enemies he's a pansy.

865cd063dd27c931680f6a7067004d43.jpg

CASTRO: CUBA STAYS COMMUNIST!

When I think back to all the deals Obama has negotiated in his tenure I am amazed at how poorly they all went. Every one of them showed him eager to make a deal at any price. And therefore to get rolled.
1) Russia. Early on Obama negotiated with Putin that he would not place defensive missiles in the Czech Republic and Poland, in exchange for a reset in relations. Result: Putin zoomed through the Ukraine and has opposed the US ever since.
2) Iran. Obama relaxed sanctions against Iran, sanctions that were working, in exchange for a commitment to talk and come to an agreement by a specified date. That date has passed and the Iranians are working furiously on their bomb.
3) Bowe Bergdalh. Trying to deflect from the VA failure, Obama engineers an exchange of 5 high value Talibam thugs for one deserter and probably traitor.
4) Cuba. In exchange for one American held for 5 years Obama upsets 50 years of US policy and hands Cuba a major foreign policy victory at no cost.
Any others I missed?

Seems obama is a tough negotiator only with Republicans. With our actual enemies he's a pansy.

The boi is doing exactly what he intended to do, bringing down the US. Nothing he does is by accident, it was all in his plan, he's just working on specifics as he goes.

Forum List

Back