The First Republican To Lose In The House Will Be...

busybee01

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2017
Who will be the first Republican incumbent to lose. I think Barbara Comstock will be the first. The average of the polls show she has a nearly double digit deficit to cover. Plus the fact a white supremacist is heading the Republican ticket in Virginia will not help. The polls in Virginia close at 7PM EST. I think it will be called well before 8PM.

White supremacist? Have you been learning new words?

Who will be the first Republican incumbent to lose. I think Barbara Comstock will be the first. The average of the polls show she has a nearly double digit deficit to cover. Plus the fact a white supremacist is heading the Republican ticket in Virginia will not help. The polls in Virginia close at 7PM EST. I think it will be called well before 8PM.
The polls: Hillary by a landslide. You didn't learn did you.

I'll keep an eye on that. Going to the polling station myself here in about 5 minutes.

Forum List

Back