The false Christ that Jesus talked of

Complete BS and guess what? Parents decide who has access to their children, not you

"Fact #11: In 2006, 78,000 children were sexually abused. (Child Maltreatment 2006.) Because majority of cases are not reported, it is estimated that the real number could be anywhere from 260,000-650,000 a year. (Finklehor 2008). Fact #12: Almost two-thirds of all rapes are committed by someone who is known to the victim. 73% of sexual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger (— 48% of perpetrators were a friend or acquaintance of the victim, 17% were an intimate and 8% were another relative.) (National Crime Victimization Survey 2010)"

"Stranger Danger?

Of all children under age 5 murdered from 1976-2005 —

31% were killed by fathers
29% were killed by mothers
23% were killed by male acquaintances
7% were killed by other relatives
3% were killed by strangers

SOURCE: Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Publications Products Homicide Trends in the United States

and

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf"

Stop deflecting, we're talking about pedos and you brig murderers into it. Deflecting never works, fool

Neither's lying.

I haven't lied but I suspect you're lying to yourself about what you are. Want some advice? Before you call someone a liar you damn well better have something to back it up, if you don't you look like you do now....a fool

Already proven your lies with facts and sources. Wanna add denial too go right ahead.

You're an idiot and once again any parent with a lick of sense wouldn't allow you to be alone around their children. Parents see warning signs and you've got red flag all over you. Have a nice day and I'd watch who you call a liar from now on.

"Fact #11: In 2006, 78,000 children were sexually abused. (Child Maltreatment 2006.) Because majority of cases are not reported, it is estimated that the real number could be anywhere from 260,000-650,000 a year. (Finklehor 2008). Fact #12: Almost two-thirds of all rapes are committed by someone who is known to the victim. 73% of sexual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger (— 48% of perpetrators were a friend or acquaintance of the victim, 17% were an intimate and 8% were another relative.) (National Crime Victimization Survey 2010)"

"Stranger Danger?

Of all children under age 5 murdered from 1976-2005 —

31% were killed by fathers
29% were killed by mothers
23% were killed by male acquaintances
7% were killed by other relatives
3% were killed by strangers

SOURCE: Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Publications Products Homicide Trends in the United States

and

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf"

Stop deflecting, we're talking about pedos and you brig murderers into it. Deflecting never works, fool

Neither's lying.

I haven't lied but I suspect you're lying to yourself about what you are. Want some advice? Before you call someone a liar you damn well better have something to back it up, if you don't you look like you do now....a fool

Already proven your lies with facts and sources. Wanna add denial too go right ahead.

You're an idiot and once again any parent with a lick of sense wouldn't allow you to be alone around their children. Parents see warning signs and you've got red flag all over you. Have a nice day and I'd watch who you call a liar from now on.

I'm not the one you have to worry about calling you a liar. I'm not the one who's going to send you to Hell for it.

Neither's lying.

I'm not the one you have to worry about calling you a liar. I'm not the one who's going to send you to Hell for it.

STFU dude, one more dumb ass post from you and you're ignored. You don't decide who goes anywhere ya damn fruit loop.

Neither's lying.

STFU dude, one more dumb ass post from you and you're ignored. You don't decide who goes anywhere ya damn fruit loop.

Promise? Or are you lying again? Can lie to me, can lie to others, but when you die and find yourself standing before the Throne of Glory naked and trembling before God, remember today as a warm stream of urine runs down your leg as you realize lying will not save you.

Promise? Or are you lying again? Can lie to me, can lie to others, but when you die and find yourself standing before the Throne of Glory naked and trembling before God, remember today as a warm stream of urine runs down your leg as you realize lying will not save you.

You're ignored and you truly are nuts, dude, I should have known you were mental when you owned up to pillolw biting, all LGBT are mental midgets

That much is clear form how we lost WWII because a mental midget couldn't crack the German ciphers. ...Oh wait...

judging others could land you in front of that throne pissing your pants too....

The first time he came on earth Jesus did not marry.This time he will marry a female servant from Quraish (the Arab tribe to which Muhammad belonged) and she will bear him a child.

This part is not found in the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family). It is of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

The first time he came on earth Jesus did not marry.This time he will marry a female servant from Quraish (the Arab tribe to which Muhammad belonged) and she will bear him a child.

This part is not found in the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family). It is of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

the idea here is that muhummad is trying to CREATE a family link between JESUS ----and muhummad's own stinking ass ----just as he tried to create a link between
his own stinking farting ass and---- ABRAHAM. In the filth of Islamic/Arabic culture------FAMILY/TRIBE is
EVERYTHING------even the murdering dog SADAAM HUSSEIN claimed a link to the rapist pig---muhummad

Is it true your Mohammad raped little girls?

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) did not rape a girl. Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) said that that the marriage was consummated when she was 9. If it was, she could have died if she was pregnant. Muhammad had 10 wives at one point and 2 female servants, which make 12. None of them was ever able to bear him a child, except his servant Mariam which bore him a boy named Ibrahim.

Prophets are teachers. They do things that seem strange only to teach some wisdom to mankind. Aisha was also a teacher, like the prophets. That is why she said what she said. Aisha was the only virgin to have been married to Muhammad. All his other wives were divorced or widows. Muhammad did not rape little girls. You are miserable if you think so.

In any case, in an ideal world, where men are intelligent; so that you can go out of your home and not close the door, you can be lent money without the lender ever coming to ask for you to pay him back, you can listen to anyone speak and be absolutely sure he is not lying; in such an ideal world one would have to marry one's girl the instant she reaches puberty. But this is not that world, marrying a little girl is a crime against all mankind.

In other words there is no textual verification of this fantasy, which is all made up by Muslims that call themselves saints.

What has been said about the Antichrist in Islam is far more abundant than what has been said in Christianity.

I heard from Christians the following phrase from their holy books "by their fruits shall you know them". This is not about someone specific. This is about absolutely everything. You may judge something by its fruits. Christianty has its fruits and Islam has its fruits. Islam likes to emphasize about its fruits, in both lives. I don't like to enter that subject. I will only say that a tree is supposed to go to heaven, upwards.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) did not rape a girl. Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) said that that the marriage was consummated when she was 9. If it was, she could have died if she was pregnant. Muhammad had 10 wives at one point and 2 female servants, which make 12. None of them was ever able to bear him a child, except his servant Mariam which bore him a boy named Ibrahim.

Prophets are teachers. They do things that seem strange only to teach some wisdom to mankind. Aisha was also a teacher, like the prophets. That is why she said what she said. Aisha was the only virgin to have been married to Muhammad. All his other wives were divorced or widows. Muhammad did not rape little girls. You are miserable if you think so.

In any case, in an ideal world, where men are intelligent; so that you can go out of your home and not close the door, you can be lent money without the lender ever coming to ask for you to pay him back, you can listen to anyone speak and be absolutely sure he is not lying; in such an ideal world one would have to marry one's girl the instant she reaches puberty. But this is not that world, marrying a little girl is a crime against all mankind.

that the piece of filth, muhummad ------had many wives but could not impregnate them-----indicates that he was infertile. In fact----he was infertile by DEFINITION-----He advocated rape and taught rape----He is considered a "TEACHER" in islam which is why muslims have and continue to rape millions

What has been said about the Antichrist in Islam is far more abundant than what has been said in Christianity.

I heard from Christians the following phrase from their holy books "by their fruits shall you know them". This is not about someone specific. This is about absolutely everything. You may judge something by its fruits. Christianty has its fruits and Islam has its fruits. Islam likes to emphasize about its fruits, in both lives. I don't like to enter that subject. I will only say that a tree is supposed to go to heaven, upwards.

The phrase "by their fruits ye shall know them " refers to false prophets. It means that the lies of Muhammad claiming to be a prophet and denying the divinity of Christ has lead to countless wars, and they are still going on today. Thereby confirming that Muhammad was a false prophet. Wars and barbarism are the fruits of Islam.

In other words there is no textual verification of this fantasy, which is all made up by Muslims that call themselves saints.

The Arabs say: if you feel no shame, do what you like.

You lie without the least bit of shame. The writings of the scholars of Islam, among whom the saints of Islam, are well known to all. There is not just the Qur'an and the Hadiths. There is a vast Islamic literature, and its sources are the Holy Qur'an, the Holy Hadiths and the holy writings of the saints of Islam..

I have read the Quran and many hadiths, and that's it for me. I am not going to bother to read a load of bunk from Muslims that call themselves saints.

Of all the countries in the world---the ONE MOST SHARIAH ADHERENT-----which according to muslims
would be the IDEAL------is YEMEN. It is also
the most corrupt and bloody. It is also the one most
noted for death by conjugal sex trauma because Yemenis sell their very young daughters to old men----
the good news is that shariah shit hole is not being flushed into the cosmic sewer. Yemen is ---in a way---
part of muhummad's "Arabia"------unmitigated shit

Dajjal,

Wars and barbarism are not the fruits of Islam. You don't know what the fruits of Islam are. As a matter of fact most Muslims don't know what the fruits of Islam are, let alone an enemy of Islam like you.

There are 124 000 saints in Islam. They are not people who liked to call themselves saints. They meet the requirements of being a saint of Islam, that's why they are saints. A saint is a scholar before being a saint. When his scholarship is completed, he becomes a saint. A saint can have all he wants. That's his ability. A saint is not a regular human being, like you.

Dajjal,

Wars and barbarism are not the fruits of Islam. You don't know what the fruits of Islam are. As a matter of fact most Muslims don't know what the fruits of Islam are, let alone an enemy of Islam like you.

There are 124 000 saints in Islam. They are not people who liked to call themselves saints. They meet the requirements of being a saint of Islam, that's why they are saints. A saint is a scholar before being a saint. When his scholarship is completed, he becomes a saint. A saint can have all he wants. That's his ability. A saint is not a regular human being, like you.

muslims don't know "what the fruits of islam" are?
I can tell you who knows what the "fruits of islam"
are------just talk to people who have survived shariah
shit holes. Islam is----that which the scholars of islam
define it. -----the piles of shit called Qadis-----adjudicate
Islamic law ----their rulings ARE ISLAM ----isis is islam----Osama bin laden is islam , Iran is islam. Muhummad ---complete with his murder, pillage and rape and enslavement is ISLAM

You will find what I say in the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) where it has been extensively talked about.

The false Christ, the lying Christ, the Antichrist (Dajjal in Arabic) that Jesus and all prophets talked of is not Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Muhammad is the master of God Almighty's creation, the leader of the first and the last, the king of the prophets, the king of all nations, the king of mankind, and the reason for whom God Almighty created the universes. May God send blessings on him, his family and his Companions and salute him. Muhammad, like all prophets warned us against the Antichrist, the Dajjal. But Muhammad spoke in a way not to make people confused, because in Islam we "talk to people according to what they can understand." You don't tell them the earth is round, you tell them God "merges the night into the day and the day into the night", as the Qur'an of God says. But in truth, everything evil you see in these last days, in our age, that bring disasters on mankind; this is the Antichrist. This is what all prophets, including Jesus and Muhammad taught.

Muhammad taught that the Antichrist will appear in the last days. He will have people to follow, love and obey him. This is because he makes rain to come from the skies, he brings fish from the sea while they are in the desert, he can read in the minds of people, he causes grass to grow on the earth, and so on...

He will run in all the world but he can not enter Medina (the city of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) and Mecca because angels will block him. He will keep running and find a young man who will recognize him and tell people that this is the antichrist that Muhammad warned about. The Antichrist will seize him, put him on the ground, cut him and halves, one right side and one left side, and then he will walk in between the 2 parts, then he brings him back into one body. The young man will insist that he is the lying Christ. The Antichrist will leave him and will go on, until Jesus comes down on earth and slays him. Jesus never carried a sword when he was alive but now he comes back to kill him and break the cross. The first time he came on earth Jesus did not marry.This time he will marry a female servant from Quraish (the Arab tribe to which Muhammad belonged) and she will bear him a child. Jesus prays with the Muslims, as a Muslim, he is a part of the Muslim nation, and the leader of the prayers, the leader of the Muslims, the king will be Al Mahdi (peace be upon him and his family), the saviour of mankind.

Then after some time, God will take the soul of the men who possess knowledge, so that knowledge will be taken away from earth. A sweet perfume will come from Paradise, here on earth and every believer who smells it will die. Only people of sin will remain on earth. A beast will come from the earth. It will tell them they are very evil ones, and show them their wickedness. At that time, the disaster of the Hour will happen.

Again, all that Muhammad taught, he taught it and spoke "according to what people can understand", not to make them confused.

Forum List

Back