The false Christ that Jesus talked of

Sorry but, yes he did. He was a filthy pedophile and I suspect he molested goats also
You have him confused with a typical Irish man. ..... :cool:

No it's common knowledge he raped little girls. Of course you know this and being stupid won't change the fact.

Used to be 'common knowledge' that Jews ate Christian babies. Being common knowledge doesn't make things true.

Now you're deflecting, he was a pedophile and again why do you always rush to the pervert's defense? It's very distressing

I defend anyone and everyone unfairly labeled, maligned, lied about, or misrepresented. Better question is why don't you?

Dude, it's common knowledge he was a pedophile, stop with the nonsense. It's old and already annoying.

Prophet Muhammad is a beacon of light for all of mankind to follow.

Muslims around the world emulate his example of the perfect man.

And even non muslims benefit from his teachings. ..... :cool:

I laugh at your false prophet. It's as simple as that.

You have him confused with a typical Irish man. ..... :cool:

No it's common knowledge he raped little girls. Of course you know this and being stupid won't change the fact.

Used to be 'common knowledge' that Jews ate Christian babies. Being common knowledge doesn't make things true.

Now you're deflecting, he was a pedophile and again why do you always rush to the pervert's defense? It's very distressing

I defend anyone and everyone unfairly labeled, maligned, lied about, or misrepresented. Better question is why don't you?

Dude, it's common knowledge he was a pedophile, stop with the nonsense. It's old and already annoying.

If you're under the impression God loves a liar I suggest you reread your Bible.

If you're under the impression God loves a liar I suggest you reread your Bible.

It makes little difference to me what you "suggest". The false prophet was a pedophile. Fact

It makes little difference to me what you "suggest". The false prophet was a pedophile. Fact

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

The last two circles of Hell punish sins that involve conscious fraud or treachery."

2nd deepest pit of Hell is for you Sassy.

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

The last two circles of Hell punish sins that involve conscious fraud or treachery."

Dude, I don't take your ramblings serious. I also have deep concerns about your defense of pedophiles, very deep concerns. You do it constantly

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

Dude, I don't take your ramblings serious. I also have deep concerns about your defense of pedophiles, very deep concerns. You do it constantly

I do it constantly because people constantly misuse the word.

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

Or you try to change the definition...typical left loon ploy

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

Suit yourself. See ya in Hell. :)

Is it true your Mohammad raped little girls?
No

Sorry but, yes he did. He was a filthy pedophile and I suspect he molested goats also

Marrying a six year old, and solemnizing the marriage when she was 9 doesn't make him a pedophile. Had adult wives as well, and nothing suggests he had a pedophilic preference. He was a pervert to be sure, but no evidence of his being a pedophile exists. If he'd been a pedophile he coulda had all prepubescent wives.
delta if you fuck a 9 year old.....you are a pedophile......like he did not have sex with the tyke....

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

You need to stop getting butt hurt when the obvious is pointed out. I'm serious when I say this, I'd never let you around our children. Too many danger signs

"Eighth Circle (Fraud)

You need to stop getting butt hurt when the obvious is pointed out. I'm serious when I say this, I'd never let you around our children. Too many danger signs

Children are far safer in my presence than their own parents according to the statistics. About 90% of child sexual abuse occurs from someone they know, and of that 90% two-thirds is from their own family.

Children are far safer in my presence than their own parents according to the statistics. About 90% of child sexual abuse occurs from someone they know, and of that 90% two-thirds is from their own family.

Complete BS and guess what? Parents decide who has access to their children, not you

No

Marrying a six year old, and solemnizing the marriage when she was 9 doesn't make him a pedophile. Had adult wives as well, and nothing suggests he had a pedophilic preference. He was a pervert to be sure, but no evidence of his being a pedophile exists. If he'd been a pedophile he coulda had all prepubescent wives.
delta if you fuck a 9 year old.....you are a pedophile......like he did not have sex with the tyke....

If you have sex with a 9 year-old you're a pervert. If you have a preference for prepubescents you're a pedophile.

Complete BS and guess what? Parents decide who has access to their children, not you

"Fact #11: In 2006, 78,000 children were sexually abused. (Child Maltreatment 2006.) Because majority of cases are not reported, it is estimated that the real number could be anywhere from 260,000-650,000 a year. (Finklehor 2008). Fact #12: Almost two-thirds of all rapes are committed by someone who is known to the victim. 73% of sexual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger (— 48% of perpetrators were a friend or acquaintance of the victim, 17% were an intimate and 8% were another relative.) (National Crime Victimization Survey 2010)"

"Stranger Danger?

Of all children under age 5 murdered from 1976-2005 —

31% were killed by fathers
29% were killed by mothers
23% were killed by male acquaintances
7% were killed by other relatives
3% were killed by strangers

SOURCE: Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Publications Products Homicide Trends in the United States

and

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf"

No

If you have sex with a 9 year-old you're a pervert. If you have a preference for prepubescents you're a pedophile.
if you say so delta....a pedophile is someone attracted to children.... if this guy was not attracted to them,why have them in his wife squadron?....

"Fact #11: In 2006, 78,000 children were sexually abused. (Child Maltreatment 2006.) Because majority of cases are not reported, it is estimated that the real number could be anywhere from 260,000-650,000 a year. (Finklehor 2008). Fact #12: Almost two-thirds of all rapes are committed by someone who is known to the victim. 73% of sexual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger (— 48% of perpetrators were a friend or acquaintance of the victim, 17% were an intimate and 8% were another relative.) (National Crime Victimization Survey 2010)"

"Stranger Danger?

SOURCE: Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Publications Products Homicide Trends in the United States

and

Stop deflecting, we're talking about pedos and you brig murderers into it. Deflecting never works, fool

"Stranger Danger?

and

Stop deflecting, we're talking about pedos and you brig murderers into it. Deflecting never works, fool

Neither's lying.

"Stranger Danger?

and

Neither's lying.

I haven't lied but I suspect you're lying to yourself about what you are. Want some advice? Before you call someone a liar you damn well better have something to back it up, if you don't you look like you do now....a fool

"Stranger Danger?

and

Neither's lying.

I haven't lied but I suspect you're lying to yourself about what you are. Want some advice? Before you call someone a liar you damn well better have something to back it up, if you don't you look like you do now....a fool

Already proven your lies with facts and sources. Wanna add denial too go right ahead.

Forum List

Back