The fact that we were able to lay the trap does feel pretty good

Sure you did. But that's OK. I'm used to wingnuts running away from their own words
Really? Let's see a link. In which post did I say that? Degree of difficult: It has to be something I wrote, not someone else.

You said that another poster was wrong to say the economy would crash if there were no credit.

However, there's always the probablity that you don't even know what you're saying:lol:
Nope. Fail. You're wrong. Just accept it and moveon.org, or continue to flap the shreds of your ego and insist the flabby, misshapen mass you're holding isn't the ass that was handed to you.

Really? Let's see a link. In which post did I say that? Degree of difficult: It has to be something I wrote, not someone else.

You said that another poster was wrong to say the economy would crash if there were no credit.

However, there's always the probablity that you don't even know what you're saying:lol:
Nope. Fail. You're wrong. Just accept it and moveon.org, or continue to flap the shreds of your ego and insist the flabby, misshapen mass you're holding isn't the ass that was handed to you.

Shanghaied still has yet to comply with this required reading:

FOOTINASS.jpg

united we stand, divided we fall

you know why people are able to say no jobs were created by the bush tax cut, because the cut was not enough.

We need one tax in the usa, no more. No taxes by the states, the cities, the counties, the department of motor vehicles, no tax by the epa, no death tax, no fees collected to start a business, no fees to bring a wife home from overseas.

We are taxed to death and we are debating a tiny little cut in one tax of the thousands.

We are indentured servants, kept arguing by those in power, thus always looking to the politicians to save us.

Marxism is now our system of government.

hold on their hot shot i would whether give taxes to my state than give it to the federal government.

you know why people are able to say no jobs were created by the bush tax cut, because the cut was not enough.

We need one tax in the usa, no more. No taxes by the states, the cities, the counties, the department of motor vehicles, no tax by the epa, no death tax, no fees collected to start a business, no fees to bring a wife home from overseas.

We are taxed to death and we are debating a tiny little cut in one tax of the thousands.

We are indentured servants, kept arguing by those in power, thus always looking to the politicians to save us.

hold on their hot shot i would whether give taxes to my state than give it to the federal government.

Give me A FairTax/Flat Tax any day of the week. Put taxes where the Founders had it to begin with and that was Commerce.

Enough of this Tax Codes and IRS for manipulation for politicians.

While, that is how the constitution reads, as you state. As long as its one tax, I agree.

Last edited:
She's saying that the current tax rates have been a disaster. It all started with the Community Reinvestment Act, whereby the unqualified were given mortgages by Clinton, then the GOP passed the American Jobs Creation Act, whereby they gave tax breaks to move US jobs overseas, so many jobs were lost, many mortgages were foreclosed, many banks, Fannie/Freddie etc lost trillions when the paper became worthless, and now they are saying that extending the tax cuts will bring back jobs and prosperity...BULLSHIT.

They moved 14,000 factories overseas, they built/expanded thousands more factories overseas, jobs that should have been created here are now in China.

So I say lets the tax rates go back up, and let the GOP cut spending. Then they need to figure out how to create jobs here in the US to create taxpayers instead of paying unemployment checks to them.

She's saying that the current tax rates have been a disaster. It all started with the Community Reinvestment Act, whereby the unqualified were given mortgages by Clinton, then the GOP passed the American Jobs Creation Act, whereby they gave tax breaks to move US jobs overseas, so many jobs were lost, many mortgages were foreclosed, many banks, Fannie/Freddie etc lost trillions when the paper became worthless, and now they are saying that extending the tax cuts will bring back jobs and prosperity...BULLSHIT.

They moved 14,000 factories overseas, they built/expanded thousands more factories overseas, jobs that should have been created here are now in China.

So I say lets the tax rates go back up, and let the GOP cut spending. Then they need to figure out how to create jobs here in the US to create taxpayers instead of paying unemployment checks to them.
That would have had no negative effect on the American economy, if the workers had been moved into other sectors (IT, Service Industry for example) with the right education, but since all the money under both administrations has been spent on wars and bailouts its going to be pretty hard to create jobs whoever is in charge.

No one hires someone because they have extra cash.

They hire someone because they can profit from their labor.

If you only hire one person then you can not profit off of two.

The fiscal house MUST be put in order and these tax cuts are bleeding the US of revenue.

Go back and look at the economies we had when this tax rate was 90% or 70%.

The economy did just fine.

You're almost there, but you ignore the actual effective tax rate of those times, which was lower than now due to all the loopholes that don't exist today.

You are correct, extra money doesn't create a job. Extra money with a willingness to take a risk on hiring someone in the hopes they turn a profit creates a job. Raising costs certainly doesn't create a job.

Not true.

If there's enough demand, higher prices results in increased profits for the business that is selling things and higher costs can be passed on to the consumer

This is Eco 101 (supply and demand)

True. But it still goes back to the current situations, increased costs without increased demand does not create jobs.

You're almost there, but you ignore the actual effective tax rate of those times, which was lower than now due to all the loopholes that don't exist today.

You are correct, extra money doesn't create a job. Extra money with a willingness to take a risk on hiring someone in the hopes they turn a profit creates a job. Raising costs certainly doesn't create a job.

Not true.

If there's enough demand, higher prices results in increased profits for the business that is selling things and higher costs can be passed on to the consumer

This is Eco 101 (supply and demand)

True. But it still goes back to the current situations, increased costs without increased demand does not create jobs.

IOW, demand is what creates jobs, but you just can't come out and say it.

And if demand stays constant, increased costs for someone means increased profits for the business that supplie that someone. However, increased profits do not lead to the creation of jobs if demand does not increase.

Forum List

Back