The fact that we were able to lay the trap does feel pretty good

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 6th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

life is an insult to you why don't you end it all?

That's 7

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 7th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

Below are two images.
One is who the Democrats want you to believe that will pay more taxes.
The other is the real deal. The hard-working business owner/manager who is the very backbone of this country.

When you look at the dramatic differences between the Red and Blue states, it's obvious, the hard workers, the innovators, the science, the education, the business. That's like 80 - 20. 80% Democrats, 20% Republicans. And that's probably an exaggeration. I'm sure it's less than 20%.

Attention wingnut,

When the states do not have a mix of political thinking will your rant have merit. All states are purple.

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 6th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

That's 7

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 7th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

Thats 25 for the wingnut.

That's 7

That's 8

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 8th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

That's 7

That's 8

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 8th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

As Long as you keep this shit up and refuse to admit that you're wrong...-OR- your mommy has enough of it and yanks your ass off her computer.

:lol:

Forum List

Back