The fact that we were able to lay the trap does feel pretty good

Not running from anything junior. Just I refuse to play your childish games.

I beleive you!! :lol:

But I still have you wrapped around my finger play toy. So let's rock.

Is that why you're too scared to explain why bush* and the repukes did nothing to fix Frannie and Freddie and instead gave them billions of dollars and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit?

I see the wingnut are scared to explain why the repukes did nothing about Freddie and Fannie (besides give them billions of taxpayer dollars to waste)

Your bitch the banking queen blathered something about a filla nut buster or something like that. Can't reaally uinderstand the bitch when she speaks some times.

I see the wingnut are scared to explain why the repukes did nothing about Freddie and Fannie (besides give them billions of taxpayer dollars to waste)

Your bitch the banking queen blathered something about a filla nut buster or something like that. Can't reaally uinderstand the bitch when she speaks some times.

I see the wingnut is STILL too scared to explain why the repukes did nothing about Freddie and Fannie (besides give them billions of taxpayer dollars to waste)

Is that why you're too scared to explain why bush* and the repukes did nothing to fix Frannie and Freddie and instead gave them billions of dollars and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit?

Bush Tryed from 2003 until the fall in late 2007. The pussy Repuiblicans did not have enough nerve or votes to stop a threaten democratic fillabuster. Why do you ask about something that is already commonly known?>

And nevermind that Shanghaied refuses to admit it was the entire Government Guilty...while the Democrats played it all down and said there was nothing wrong as the red flags were being raised by the adults in the crowd.

I see the wingnut is STILL too scared to explain why the repukes did nothing about Freddie and Fannie (besides give them billions of taxpayer dollars to waste)

Wingnut your bitch was sleeping with the CEO of fanny mae or was it freddy mac? Not sure.

Democrats told in 2004-05 there was nothing wrong...but here we are.

How does that work?

You're a classic Statist Drone...

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

'Nuff said.

Bush Tryed from 2003 until the fall in late 2007. The pussy Repuiblicans did not have enough nerve or votes to stop a threaten democratic fillabuster. Why do you ask about something that is already commonly known?>

I see. The republicans are pussies, and it's the dems fault :cuckoo:

So because they couldn't fix it, bush and the republicans gave Fannie and Freddie billions and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages for people with bad credit.

And nevermind that Shanghaied refuses to admit it was the entire Government Guilty...while the Democrats played it all down and said there was nothing wrong as the red flags were being raised by the adults in the crowd.

The Tbagged refuses to admit that bush* and the republicans gave billions$ to Fannie and Freddie and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit

So because they couldn't fix it, bush and the republicans gave Fannie and Freddie billions and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages for people with bad credit.

Compared to what? The theory that the fix for wrong headed entitlements is merely more, different entitlements?

Wingnut your bitch was sleeping with the CEO of fanny mae or was it freddy mac? Not sure.

I see. The repukes did nothing because they were afraid of Nancy's twat :cuckoo:

How does that work?

'Nuff said.

The dems said nothing was wrong, so bush* and the republicans gave $billions$ to Fannie and Freddie and forced banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit :cuckoo:

Compared to what? The theory that the fix for wrong headed entitlements is merely more, different entitlements?

Can you translate that from wingnutese into English?

I see. The repukes did nothing because they were afraid of Nancy's twat :cuckoo:

No they didn't have the balls to stand up against being called anti poor or even worse racist.

The banking queen is not nancy how about playing catchup?

Hell yes it was the democrats fault, it was due to their pet projects that we are in this mess. Wingnut.

How does that work?

'Nuff said.

The dems said nothing was wrong, so bush* and the republicans gave $billions$ to Fannie and Freddie and forced banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit :cuckoo:

Has your mommy also asked for her computer back?

No they didn't have the balls to stand up against being called anti poor or even worse racist.

wingnuts have no balls?

Tell me something I didn't already know :lol:

Repukes will sell out the nation just to avoid criticism :cuckoo:

Their widdle feeling gets hurt when someone calls them a bad name

How does that work?

'Nuff said.

I see you're still embarrassed at how bush* threw billions away and forced banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit.

I see you're still embarrassed at how bush* threw billions away and forced banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit.

Go play little boy. I'm finished with you. Time to speak with adults. Go find something in your room to do .

Forum List

Back