The fact that we were able to lay the trap does feel pretty good

Not true.

If there's enough demand, higher prices results in increased profits for the business that is selling things and higher costs can be passed on to the consumer

This is Eco 101 (supply and demand)

True. But it still goes back to the current situations, increased costs without increased demand does not create jobs.

IOW, demand is what creates jobs, but you just can't come out and say it.

And if demand stays constant, increased costs for someone means increased profits for the business that supplie that someone. However, increased profits do not lead to the creation of jobs if demand does not increase.

You seem to have no room in your view for anything other than your preconceived notions.

True. But it still goes back to the current situations, increased costs without increased demand does not create jobs.

And if demand stays constant, increased costs for someone means increased profits for the business that supplie that someone. However, increased profits do not lead to the creation of jobs if demand does not increase.

You seem to have no room in your view for anything other than your preconceived notions.

of course not, liberals only have room enough for their views.

When wingnuts have no argument to make, and no facts to support them, they post personal attacks to hide their failure

I accept your surrender

When wingnuts have no argument to make, and no facts to support them, they post personal attacks to hide their failure

I accept your surrender

I accept your surrender

Wingnut, has nothing but a few pages on his worn out agenda pamplet.

When wingnuts have no argument to make, and no facts to support them, they post personal attacks to hide their failure because they're too scared to challenge me on the issue

I accept your surrender

I accept your surrender

When wingnuts have no argument to make, and no facts to support them, they post personal attacks to hide their failure because they're too scared to challenge me on the issue

I accept your surrender

wingnut, keep's talkin in circles, he may end up biting his tail off.

I accept your surrender

Wingnuts are too scared to challenge me on the issue

This wingnut will now make post after post with childish personal attacks to save face and hide his panic at the thought of challenging me on the issue

I accept your surrender

This wingnut will now make post after post with childish personal attacks to save face and hide his panic at the thought of challenging me on the issue

Wingnut, you need to lighten up I haven't insulted you yet. Just been stating facts. Now if you feel insulted by facts I suggest you need to revamp your life and make a few changes accordingly.

I accept your surrender

That wasn't a personal attack. It was my opinion of why this conversation is going nowhere. But go ahead with your means of trying to get me to consider your point of view, now that I see what your intent is here.

Have a nice day.

Wingnut, you need to lighten up I haven't insulted you yet. Just been stating facts. Now if you feel insulted by facts I suggest you need to revamp your life and make a few changes accordingly.

Like I said,

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 4th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

I accept your surrender

That wasn't a personal attack. It was my opinion of why this conversation is going nowhere. But go ahead with your means of trying to get me to consider your point of view, now that I see what your intent is here.

Have a nice day.

So when you said that "You seem to have no room in your view....." you weren't talking about me? You blame me for the conservation going nowhere, but that's not a personal attack?:cuckoo:

How about you stick to the issue and admit that cost is not the key factor that leads to job creation?

Like I said,

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 4th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

Wingnut, Until you post something that isn't a strawman.

Like I said,

That makes 5!

Like I said,

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 5th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

Below are two images.
One is who the Democrats want you to believe that will pay more taxes.
The other is the real deal. The hard-working business owner/manager who is the very backbone of this country.

When you look at the dramatic differences between the Red and Blue states, it's obvious, the hard workers, the innovators, the science, the education, the business. That's like 80 - 20. 80% Democrats, 20% Republicans. And that's probably an exaggeration. I'm sure it's less than 20%.

Answers.com - What was the average income for small business owners in 2005

Salary.com did a survey in 2006 of business owners and CEO's salaries. The survey shows that the average income is around $233,000. Note that this salary is in fact under the threshold that Obama would raise taxes on, so Obama will not raise taxes on the average small business owner. Also, this survey defined "small" as having 500 employees or less which is fairly liberal and certainly not what most Americans think of as a small business.
I believe this is incorrect:
I believe its $258,400.

"According to the survey, the national average salary for the CEO/Partner/Owner job function is $258,400"

I also believe Obama's thresdhold is $250k/$200k (Family/Single)

An important note also is that 98.1% percent of small-business filers have income too low to be subject to either of the top two tax rates. Since the floor of these is below $250,000, then 98.1% of small business filers will not see any increase with Obamas plan.

http://www.cbpp.org/8-29-08tax.htm

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_...r_small_business_owners_in_2005#ixzz17GEUQ7oi

Like I said,

That makes 5!

Like I said,

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 5th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

pittiful

Answers.com - What was the average income for small business owners in 2005

Salary.com did a survey in 2006 of business owners and CEO's salaries. The survey shows that the average income is around $233,000. Note that this salary is in fact under the threshold that Obama would raise taxes on, so Obama will not raise taxes on the average small business owner. Also, this survey defined "small" as having 500 employees or less which is fairly liberal and certainly not what most Americans think of as a small business.
I believe this is incorrect:
I believe its $258,400.

"According to the survey, the national average salary for the CEO/Partner/Owner job function is $258,400"

I also believe Obama's thresdhold is $250k/$200k (Family/Single)

An important note also is that 98.1% percent of small-business filers have income too low to be subject to either of the top two tax rates. Since the floor of these is below $250,000, then 98.1% of small business filers will not see any increase with Obamas plan.

Big Misconceptions about Small Businesses and Taxes — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Read more: Answers.com - What was the average income for small business owners in 2005

Stop, "truth and facts" to right wingers is like "stake and garlic" to vampires.

That makes 5!

Like I said,

pittiful

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 6th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

That makes 5!

Like I said,

pittiful

The only question is how long it will take before the wingnut feels he has posted enough childlishness to hide his shame at being unable to challenge me on the issue. Let's start counting. By my count, this was the 6th post from the wingnut with no content; just insults

life is an insult to you why don't you end it all?

Forum List

Back