The fact that we were able to lay the trap does feel pretty good

I see. The repukes did nothing because they were afraid of Nancy's twat :cuckoo:

No they didn't have the balls to stand up against being called anti poor or even worse racist.

wingnuts have no balls?

Tell me something I didn't already know :lol:

Repukes will sell out the nation just to avoid criticism :cuckoo:

Their widdle feeling gets hurt when someone calls them a bad name

Thats why I am not a wingnut, wingnut. The republicans and the democrats have sold out the country stupid wingnut. You wingnuts need to change your tune. The song is getting very old.

Your bitch the banking queen blathered something about a filla nut buster or something like that. Can't reaally uinderstand the bitch when she speaks some times.

And nevermind that Shanghaied refuses to admit it was the entire Government Guilty...while the Democrats played it all down and said there was nothing wrong as the red flags were being raised by the adults in the crowd.

The Tbagged refuses to admit that bush* and the republicans gave billions$ to Fannie and Freddie and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit

Barney the banking queen loves to be teabagged by the CEO of fanny mae.

United we stand, divided we fall

You know why people are able to say no jobs were created by the Bush tax cut, because the cut was not enough.

We need one tax in the USA, no more. No taxes by the states, the cities, the counties, the department of motor vehicles, no tax by the EPA, no death tax, no fees collected to start a business, no fees to bring a wife home from overseas.

We are taxed to death and we are debating a tiny little cut in one tax of the thousands.

We are indentured servants, kept arguing by those in power, thus always looking to the politicians to save us.

Marxism is now our system of government.

Has your mommy also asked for her computer back?

I see you're still embarrassed at how bush* threw billions away and forced banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit.

Go play little boy. I'm finished with you. Time to speak with adults. Go find something in your room to do .

You're finished with me?

Another lie. You can't help but respond to me in order to hide your embarrassment because bush* gave billions to force banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit

No they didn't have the balls to stand up against being called anti poor or even worse racist.

wingnuts have no balls?

Tell me something I didn't already know :lol:

Repukes will sell out the nation just to avoid criticism :cuckoo:

Their widdle feeling gets hurt when someone calls them a bad name

Thats why I am not a wingnut, wingnut. The republicans and the democrats have sold out the country stupid wingnut. You wingnuts need to change your tune. The song is getting very old.

Wingnuts always run from their own words. Here this wingnut is denying his support for the GOP after posting post after post supporting the GOP

And nevermind that Shanghaied refuses to admit it was the entire Government Guilty...while the Democrats played it all down and said there was nothing wrong as the red flags were being raised by the adults in the crowd.

The Tbagged refuses to admit that bush* and the republicans gave billions$ to Fannie and Freddie and forced the banks to give no money down mortgages to people with bad credit

You still can't explain why bush* gave billions to force banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit:lol:

You still can't explain why bush* gave billions to force banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit:lol:

He wanted to get along with Democrats.

I see the wingnut are scared to explain why the repukes did nothing about Freddie and Fannie (besides give them billions of taxpayer dollars to waste)

Translation: "I just lost my ass in this fray and now am reaping hay for what I haven't figured out yet...but look out when I DO figure it out...then you'll be sorry...!"

Care to explain why bush* and the repukes gave billions to Freedie and Fannie instead of fixing it?

I thought not :lol:
Don't worry about that for now. You have homework to do. Where did I say what I didn't say?

No. I didn't.

Sure you did. But that's OK. I'm used to wingnuts running away from their own words
Really? Let's see a link. In which post did I say that? Degree of difficult: It has to be something I wrote, not someone else.

You said that another poster was wrong to say the economy would crash if there were no credit.

However, there's always the probablity that you don't even know what you're saying:lol:

He wanted to get along with Democrats.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

This wingnut thinks his lie isn't obvious. That, or he thinks posting nonsense is a face-saving way to not admit he was wrong

Translation: "I just lost my ass in this fray and now am reaping hay for what I haven't figured out yet...but look out when I DO figure it out...then you'll be sorry...!"

Care to explain why bush* and the repukes gave billions to Freedie and Fannie instead of fixing it?

I thought not :lol:
Don't worry about that for now. You have homework to do. Where did I say what I didn't say?

I thought not

The wingnuts are running away from explaining why bush gave billions and forced banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit

Just like the republican pussies ran when the dems threatened a filibuster :lol:

Forum List

Back