The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

I disagree with your post 52nd, and I will present evidence.

Ladies and gentlemen, Jason Kidd:

jason-kidd-2.jpg

I'm very inclined to think that there are vastly superior cultures, depending on how you define superior or inferior.

But let's assume that we define superior culture as that which provides the best qaulity of life to the most people.

That means that every epoch's superior culture has changed and changed and changed again in the last 6,000 years or so.

Fate has a way of making what was once the superior culture the inferior one over time. Sometime the change comes from environmental catastophies, sometimes climatic changes occur, sometimes the cultures greatest strength is also turns out to be its long term weakness, too.

Islam, arguable was once a far superior culture to Chistendom's, say roguhtly in the 10th-13th century. Thiers was the vast unified culture of arts and science, math and astronomy back them while the west was basically not much better than warlordism fragmented into petty fiefdoms

China's was clearly the superior culture to anyone's if we apply the most material goods to the most people yardstick. But they so isolated themsevles from the world that they calcified their society into something that, when confronted by a aggressive West, basically fell apart for a century or so.

For those of you for whom these sorts of questions are of interest, let me suggest the following book for your amusment:

William McNeil's Rise of the West.

A wonderful exploration of why, in the last five centuries, the WEST has come to dominate so much of the earth.

I do not believe that the dominance of the Western culture was entirely written in our genetic code, but one of the more interesting things that helped us to win this hemisphere us was White Man's ability to stave off diseases that many other cultures (most notably the AmerIndians) could not.

Upon such seemingly minor things as one people's ability to survive measels and chickenpox, does history often take dramatic swings.

We seem to be living in one world now, and one where such cultural differences might not make such a difference as they once clearly did.

As we become increasingly homogenized technically, and as there really are no isolated cultures like there was until about the 19th century, I think that basically mankind is rapidly approaching that time where we all share essantially the same fate.

In my humble opinion, the superior culture is the one that does the best job of protecting the weak from exploitation by the strong.

Chickenpox and measles did not kill the Native American cultures, they died because they made poor slaves. The simple fact is that productivity and profitability on 'New World' plantations was increased by genocide of the native population and importation of Africans. It was a simple business decision.

Can you imagine the 'Apartheid' style mess we'd have in the US if the natives here had been more profitably enslaved?

-Joe

Perfect? Are you kidding me? You think Europe had anything on EGYPT?

With regards to slavery as a profitable entrepreneurial endeavor? Yes.

And give me a break, dude.. It's not white dudes running around africa teaching blacks how to enslave each other. You do realize that black people DID sell other black people TO white people, right?

Certainly. And I'll be the first to admit that slavery and brutality existed in Africa before the Europeans made their mark. But who created the mass market for slaves that made it an industry?

As to colonialism and conquistadors, these things don't insinuate that Africa would be a fucking metropolis were it not for white people. Whites also dominated the shit out of South America too. Tell me where is the Rio of Africa? Mexico City of Africa?

There were no malls in Hawaii at the time, either. Doesn't mean the people there weren't happy, healthy and thoughtful. Besides, Rio and Mexico City, like the USA, were built by Europeans.

'Technology' does not equate to 'Civilization'... This is my thesis.

-Joe

Last edited:
If the White Race is supposed to be so superior, why can't they correct all those
degenerative genetic defects, that are imbeded in the caucasian gene pool?.
Can one of you White supremecists answer this one?

oh, you mean like sickle cell anemia?

No, I mean the over 290, known degenerative, diseases you white Boys and white girls carry, like , hemophilia, cystic fibroisis, osteoperosis, psoriasis,
excema, dermatitis, multiple sclerosis, alterial lateral sclerosis,ect,ect.

You are simply wrong. Go find out how long Egypt had used slaves versus how long whites were using them in europe. You'll see a few thousand years of a difference.

Certainly. And I'll be the first to admit that slavery and brutality existed in Africa before the Europeans made their mark. But who created the mass market for slaves that made it an industry?

uh, those who wanted to take slaves? You do realize that white people ALSO didn't show africans anything new when it came to taking slaves, right? If white people took advantage of an embedded process in African culture it's still not white peoples' fault that slavery was a tribal FACT.

There were no malls in Hawaii at the time, either. Doesn't mean the people there weren't happy, healthy and thoughtful. Besides, Rio and Mexico City, like the USA, were built by Europeans.

so again, show me the [any major city] in Africa that YOU would move to today. Right now. If you were being pushed onto a plane tell me the ONE African location where you think you could enjoy a comparable lifestyle. Malls in Hawaii? Are you kidding me? How many tribes in Africa sound happy, healthy and thoughtful in the last thousand years, dude? HAPPY to sell white people HEALTHY slaves instead of being THOUGHTFUL about their actions is more like it. REGARDLESS of how many malls you think differentiates Suburban St Louis from anywhere in Africa.

uh, riiight. dont use toilet papere tonight after the chilli cookoff and tell me about how technology does not indicate civilization. You may have some wierd blue lagoon fantasy about human nature but it's a pretty far stretch to pretend that africa would be some kind of bastion of civilization were it not for white people buying slaves from black people.

I knew this Shogun poster was racist posing as a sympathetic white liberal, the very type of hypocritical white liberal that Malcolm X spoke of, you know that type that thinks he looks good by making conservatards to bad? I'll answer his stupid questions and drop some science for him to embellish on as well.

You are simply wrong. Go find out how long Egypt had used slaves versus how long whites were using them in europe. You'll see a few thousand years of a difference.

uh, those who wanted to take slaves? You do realize that white people ALSO didn't show africans anything new when it came to taking slaves, right? If white people took advantage of an embedded process in African culture it's still not white peoples' fault that slavery was a tribal FACT.

so again, show me the [any major city] in Africa that YOU would move to today. Right now. If you were being pushed onto a plane tell me the ONE African location where you think you could enjoy a comparable lifestyle. Malls in Hawaii? Are you kidding me? How many tribes in Africa sound happy, healthy and thoughtful in the last thousand years, dude? HAPPY to sell white people HEALTHY slaves instead of being THOUGHTFUL about their actions is more like it. REGARDLESS of how many malls you think differentiates Suburban St Louis from anywhere in Africa.

uh, riiight. dont use toilet papere tonight after the chilli cookoff and tell me about how technology does not indicate civilization. You may have some wierd blue lagoon fantasy about human nature but it's a pretty far stretch to pretend that africa would be some kind of bastion of civilization were it not for white people buying slaves from black people.

I never said Africa would be a 'bastion of civilization'... My thesis is that neither is 'The West', based on my denotation of a civilized society being one that looks out for the weak while providing opportunities for the strong.

-Joe

There's no evidence that Egypt used slaves, none. None of the slave systems used in Africa are in any way comparable o the chattel slavery in America used by whites, a system that didn't even consider blacks to be human.

Africans usually if not all the time to war captives and used them as labour sometimes[but most were used as mercenary soldiers in the military], but again, this type of "slavery" was in no way comparable to Euro-American chattel slavery. Slaves in Africa could raise up their families, own property, etc and were never considered as subhuman and racially inferior.

Africa was full of thriving cities and wealth *BEFORE* Europeans stepped in, took over and raided and exploited the Africans of their resources and wealth. Its no coincidence that Europe is more developed than African today because Europeans had to underdevelop Africa in order to be as advanced as it is now. European colonialism wrecked havoc on Africa because the Europeans expolited Africa to enrich Europe and did little to develop any infrastructure and anything for the Africans. You don't want to debate this point with me because you will get shut down, totally.

Here's some food for thought for that retarded fake liberal called Shogun:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8SjSQI1Oc]YouTube - How the IMF underdevelops Africa (1/6)[/ame]

And you wonder why Mugabe doesn't want whites running his country. Guess who controls the IMF Shogun? Now you know why Africa today is underdeveloped and guess who's really reaping the benefits of Africa#s vast resources? Europeans and the corrupt dictators they prop up in Africa to kep the money flowing.

your personal definition of what constitutes civilization really has no bearing on the reality of which continent has a greater percentage of evidence civilizations and which of these are the product of white people.

I don't think the moon is made out of anything but cheese. now what.

There's no evidence that Egypt used slaves, none. None of the slave systems used in Africa are in any way comparable o the chattel slavery in America used by whites, a system that didn't even consider blacks to be human.

Africans usually if not all the time to war captives and used them as labour sometimes[but most were used as mercenary soldiers in the military], but again, this type of "slavery" was in no way comparable to Euro-American chattel slavery. Slaves in Africa could raise up their families, own property, etc and were never considered as subhuman and racially inferior.

Africa was full of thriving cities and wealth *BEFORE* Europeans stepped in, took over and raided and exploited the Africans of their resources and wealth. Its no coincidence that Europe is more developed than African today because Europeans had to underdevelop Africa in order to be as advanced as it is now. European colonialism wrecked havoc on Africa because the Europeans expolited Africa to enrich Europe and did little to develop any infrastructure and anything for the Africans. You don't want to debate this point with me because you will get shut down, totally.

dude. for real. just shut the fuck up already.

Slavery has existed in various forms throughout most of recorded history, and Africa has not been an exception. From ancient Egypt to the European invasions to even as late as the 20th century, Africa has had a particularly long and harrowing history of slavery. Although the transatlantic slave trade is prominent in the history books, slavery existed and sometimes flourished in Africa long before. In fact, slavery was practiced all over Africa: in many areas there were large-scale slave societies, while in others there were slave-owning societies

First Slavery

slaves_in_egypt.jpg

Here's some food for thought for that retarded fake liberal called Shogun:

YouTube - How the IMF underdevelops Africa (1/6)

And you wonder why Mugabe doesn't want whites running his country. Guess who controls the IMF Shogun? Now you know why Africa today is underdeveloped and guess who's really reaping the benefits of Africa#s vast resources? Europeans and the corrupt dictators they prop up in Africa to kep the money flowing.

yea, Mugabe sure is a fucking icon of humanity!

:lol:

No, Africa today is underdeveloped because you are too busy blaming a white devil when you SHOULD be investing in your own culture. Indeed, it really is Euros that keep negro tribes at war with each other, isnt it?

here, EGYPTIAN slave beatings.. who knew that evidence would trump your fixation of skin color!
slavebeating.jpg

This is a strawman, the point is that Mugabe doesn't want neocolonialist whites in his country because of the obvious. You see the example with the IMF, these neocolonialist whites reap the benefits of Africa's vast resources while the population within the country remains poor. Part of the IMF's conditions is structural re-adjustment which means the country that wants a loan has to invest little in their country to pack back their loan to the IMF, while simultaneously that same country has to import goods which means they're losing even more money and no money is going into the development of the said country. This is the same crap coloinialist Europeans did when they were in Africa.

No, Africa today is underdeveloped because you are too busy blaming a white devil when you SHOULD be investing in your own culture. Indeed, it really is Euros that keep negro tribes at war with each other, isnt it?

strawman you but wipe and don't try to bait the Bass, that isn't going to work. You saw the youtube video and see exactly what goes on.

here, EGYPTIAN slave beatings.. who knew that evidence would trump your fixation of skin color!
slavebeating.jpg

Much better source on Egypt:

Ancient Egypt: Slavery, its causes and practice

It wasn't anything comparable to what happened in America.

This is a strawman, the point is that Mugabe doesn't want neocolonialist whites in his country because of the obvious. You see the example with the IMF, these neocolonialist whites reap the benefits of Africa's vast resources while the population within the country remains poor. Part of the IMF's conditions is structural re-adjustment which means the country that wants a loan has to invest little in their country to pack back their loan to the IMF, while simultaneously that same country has to import goods which means they're losing even more money and no money is going into the development of the said country. This is the same crap coloinialist Europeans did when they were in Africa.

strawman you but wipe and don't try to bait the Bass, that isn't going to work. You saw the youtube video and see exactly what goes on.

Hey, if you want to be a racist like Mugabe then so be it. Hell, all you do is give the William Joyce types a reason to claim white authority in THIS continent. I digress, feel free to blame who you want. The FACT remains that Africa is a complete FAIL. Mugabe is a complete FAIL. hell, it's not like this would be your first foray down dumbfuck street.

Much better source on Egypt:

Ancient Egypt: Slavery, its causes and practice

It wasn't anything comparable to what happened in America.

dude. just stop it. Trying to rationalize NEGRO slavery as somehow less dehumanizing and more acceptable than WHITE slavery is just stupid. There is a historic record of slaves in Egypt and, even if you want to pretend that each one wore satin robes and were treated royally, you fucking fail.

:thup:

Hey, if you want to be a racist like Mugabe then so be it. Hell, all you do is give the William Joyce types a reason to claim white authority in THIS continent. I digress, feel free to blame who you want. The FACT remains that Africa is a complete FAIL. Mugabe is a complete FAIL. hell, it's not like this would be your first foray down dumbfuck street.

Before Europeans stepped in and disrupted Africa it was *NOT* a fail you idiot and keep ignoring the obvious. The neocoloinialist are the ones playing a big part in keeping Africa underdeveloped. No one is supporting Mugabe's racism and it isn't racist to keep out out neocolonialists whites who sole intention is to exploit the country and reap the benefits while caring jack about the population, thats why there's so many corrupt dictators is Africa, guess who's supporting them? Neocolonialist whites. Its the truth, post some facts to refute this or shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back