The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

If we put you in Africa with nothing, not even 40 acres and a mule, not only would you never amount to anything, but neither would your great great grandkids.

We have a black man who is ready to become the President of the United States. That means blacks went from the racist 60's to leading our country in 40 years.

And you don't stomp shit dude. You do seem like you are screaming, but you aren't saying much. Typical bully, even on a message board. :eusa_whistle:

Does Obama's presidency mean that a black man had anything to do with the founding of THIS nation? Hell, all that really means is that WHITE PEOPLE have chosen to be benevolent with THEIR nation. You really are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you? The cradle of civilization sure does need a fucking mule and 40 acres to compete with white people in Europe! I mean, they ONLY had a fucking few centuries of a head start!

:lol:

Trust me, dude.. given the size of that gaping, cavernous crater in your internet ass it's clear that you've been punked by the one and only Shogun of USMB.

The reason they didn't take over the colonist is because the tribes were not unified and often at war with each other.

Do you have any idea how unifed the Six Algonquin Tribes were? Apparently not. Doesn't matter.

And they did get the spanish colonist out of New Mexico for awhile but their leader Pope' was power hungry and his people decided they would rather have the spanish! Also many tribes allined themselves with the British. Yes there were groups of Natives that died off long before the colonist got her but there were also many new tribes and Native American tribes all over the US when they arrived. Colonist also were not allowed to go that far west after awhile by the British which is one of the reason we called for a revolution. Many natives had retreated to the west or already lived there.

Yeah? All true, not germane to this issue though.

And by the way it wasn't Germany yet, it was still Prussia and one did help Washington organize his army. Washington also killed complete villiages of Native American is the beginning of the war!

Huh? Yeah, the nation Germany did not yet exist until the 19th century. What that has to do with this issue I surely do not know.

I think you're wildly discounting thye importance of pathogens to the outcome of the native Americans. Why I am not sure.

To prove that the EUROS were brutal? I don't doubt that for a moment.

They killed the survivors of the plagues that killed MOST of the native people, to be sure.

They even started USING Smallpox to do that in some cases.

You should read this book, if you haven't. If you're interested enough to debate this issue with me, you will find this book fascinating, I think.

The importance of lethal microbes in human history is well illustrated by Europeans’ conquest and depopulation of the New World. Far more Native Americans died in bed from Eurasian germs than on the battlefield from European guns and swords. . . . What gave the Spaniards a decisive advantage was smallpox, which reached Mexico in 1520 with one infected slave arrived from Spanish Cuba. The resulting epidemic proceeded to kill nearly half of the Aztecs . . . By 1618, Mexico’s initial population of about 20 million had plummeted to about 1.6 million. . . . For the New World as a whole, the Indian population decline in the century or two following Columbus’s arrival is estimated to have been as large as 95 percent. The main killers were Old World germs to which Indians had never been exposed, and against which they therefore had neither immune nor genetic resistance. Smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus competed for top rank among the killers.

source

FYI, this didn't just happen to the Amerindians, either.

This pathogenic disaster happened to the polynesians we encountered in the Pacific hundreds of years after we'd started colonizing the Western Hemisphere, too.

We came to this continent with guns germs and steel.

Of those three things, germs were the dominent reason we so easily took over control of that continent.

It isn't just this book which documents this, either.

In practically every book I read about the first encounters of ERUOs to the natives of the Western Hemisphere, we see exactly the same thing happening.

The explorers are wildly outnumbered...then the plagues wipe out huge numbers of natives and the cohesion of their society falls apart.

Basically the EUROS (who seem like GODs because they aren't sick) pick up the pieces and end up dominating the surivors.

Imagine what would happen to this nation if 90% of the population died in a generation.

Do you honestly think we could defend ourselves from a small group of technologically superior warriors who weren't dropping like flies?

Those disasters didn't just kill the people, the fact that so many of them died killed the SPIRIT of the suvivors too.

Their priests could not protect them from the mysterious plagues.

But the White men were unafffected.

Maybe the Whites men's GOD IS a stronger god than ours?.

Maybe everything we knew was wrong?

The psychological effect on the suvivors of these events was devastating to the people who survived.

Their world views were dashed by these events.

How easily one can subjegate a people whose world views and religios beliefs have completely failed them.

he may have gotten lost but he still got HERE, motherfucker. Indeed, how many Africans were busy out combing the fucking high seas at the time?

Should we forget the Arab and European trade mainly for Gold and Salt dating far before the 1400's

Which, in turn, validates my statement that WHITES brought us the USA. Sheesh.. these are facts.. if you have evidence otherwise then post that bad shit instead of sounding like a little bitch who just realized his tampon might be leaking.

Whites occupied Native American territory claimed it as their own established a government under false pretenses and imported slaves.

HA! yea, I mean, LABOR did not exist in Europe prior to BLACK SLAVES IN AMERICA!

You could not support that level of labor bottom line that is why you needed slaves.

evidence, motherfucker. Marco Polo is not the vector by which America was created.

Would America be what it is now without the influence of these basic principles of math and science?

Do you have any idea how unifed the Six Algonquin Tribes were? Apparently not. Doesn't matter.

Yeah? All true, not germane to this issue though.

Huh? Yeah, the nation Germany did not yet exist until the 19th century. What that has to do with this issue I surely do not know.

I think you're wildly discounting thye importance of pathogens to the outcome of the native Americans. Why I am not sure.

To prove that the EUROS were brutal? I don't doubt that for a moment.

They killed the survivors of the plagues that killed MOST of the native people, to be sure.

They even started USING Smallpox to do that in some cases.

You should read this book, if you haven't. If you're interested enough to debate this issue with me, you will find this book fascinating, I think.

source

FYI, this didn't just happen to the Amerindians, either.

This pathogenic disaster happened to the polynesians we encountered in the Pacific hundreds of years after we'd started colonizing the Western Hemisphere, too.

We came to this continent with guns germs and steel.

Of those three things, germs were the dominent reason we so easily took over control of that continent.

It isn't just this book which documents this, either.

In practically every book I read about the first encounters of ERUOs to the natives of the Western Hemisphere, we see exactly the same thing happening.

The explorers are wildly outnumbered...then the plagues wipe out huge numbers of natives and the cohesion of their society falls apart.

Basically the EUROS (who seem like GODs because they aren't sick) pick up the pieces and end up dominating the surivors.

Imagine what would happen to this nation if 90% of the population died in a generation.

Do you honestly think we could defend ourselves from a small group of technologically superior warriors who weren't dropping like flies?

Those disasters didn't just kill the people, the fact that so many of them died killed the SPIRIT of the suvivors too.

Their priests could not protect them from the mysterious plagues.

But the White men were unafffected.

Maybe the Whites men's GOD IS a stronger god than ours?.

Maybe everything we knew was wrong?

The psychological effect on the suvivors of these events was devastating to the people who survived.

Their world views were dashed by these events.

How easily one can subjegate a people whose world views and religios beliefs have completely failed them.
I was stating that most of the indian nations were not unified enough to over come us and yes along with the diseases! That isn't the only reason why they did not try to over take us. And yes Europeans were devastating to the Native Americans in the beginning, look at the Pegout War! But leading up to the revolution it was the colonist that were the ones taking over their lands and killing them so they could expand west!
And to go religious beliefs failing them if you are refering to the Natives you are right there in a way. Another thing is due to their beliefs which they have right to have should make them be able to claim this land as their's. The Land Bridge is an example of where they used evolution against them!I guess they can thank Thomas Jefferson for that!

Does Obama's presidency mean that a black man had anything to do with the founding of THIS nation? Hell, all that really means is that WHITE PEOPLE have chosen to be benevolent with THEIR nation. You really are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you? The cradle of civilization sure does need a fucking mule and 40 acres to compete with white people in Europe! I mean, they ONLY had a fucking few centuries of a head start!

Trust me, dude.. given the size of that gaping, cavernous crater in your internet ass it's clear that you've been punked by the one and only Shogun of USMB.

It must make you mad that your kind have been here and free and in charge for all these years and even though you have had such a huge advantage and head start, many many blacks are achieving more of the American dream than you ever will. Thank you for being so benevolent. That was very liberal of you.

Who came over first? Your great great great? How successful was he? How successful was his son? How about his son? Now how about you? I'd say you were a huge disappointment and a major under achiver.

I'm first generation and my brother and I both make between $400k and $90K. I'll admit, I'm the one making $90K.

Now lets here what you did as a superior white living in Hooterville.

It must make you mad that your kind have been here and free and in charge for all these years and even though you have had such a huge advantage and head start, many many blacks are achieving more of the American dream than you ever will. Thank you for being so benevolent. That was very liberal of you.

Who came over first? Your great great great? How successful was he? How successful was his son? How about his son? Now how about you? I'd say you were a huge disappointment and a major under achiver.

I'm first generation and my brother and I both make between $400k and $90K. I'll admit, I'm the one making $90K.

The best part is some of the black people today ancestors have been here longer then Shoguns!

If we put you in Africa with nothing, not even 40 acres and a mule, not only would you never amount to anything, but neither would your great great grandkids.

We have a black man who is ready to become the President of the United States. That means blacks went from the racist 60's to leading our country in 40 years.

And you don't stomp shit dude. You do seem like you are screaming, but you aren't saying much. Typical bully, even on a message board. :eusa_whistle:
How many HR weenies do you think are needed in Africa?

Should we forget the Arab and European trade mainly for Gold and Salt dating far before the 1400's

which has what to do with conveying the white fact of the United States?

Whites occupied Native American territory claimed it as their own established a government under false pretenses and imported slaves.

yea dude.. the fucking CONSTITUTION sure is a false pretense. :lol:

:thup:

You could not support that level of labor bottom line that is why you needed slaves.

You cannot assume that a colonial America without slaves would have imploded into nary the world superpower that we have today. You can't assume that Euros, who had been toiling in their own peasant fucking farms for centuries, could not have filled the vacuum of slavery with MORe indentured servants and sharecropping. The fact remains, white people gave us the United States.

Would America be what it is now without the influence of these basic principles of math and science?

Would America be what it is without ignorant bastards assuming that marco fucking polo's asian adventure was the sole catylist in the creation of an America we know today?

Listen, im just not interested in the "what if" bullshit. If you have names of black men who had anything to do with the founding of this nation until WHITE PEOPLE decided to end slavery then, by all means, provide this name. Otherwise, continue to walk funny.

The best part is some of the black people today ancestors have been here longer then Shoguns!

Sure, but they were living here as second class citizens all the way until, well, until.....in some cases, they are still treated as second class citizens.

Not in fake America, but in REAL America. LOL.

Indeed, it was very liberal of us. Just goes to show how gracious white people can be. And, it doesn't make me mad at all knowing that blacks attain more these days than baby mammas and crack habits. Again, it validates the benevolence of white people. Why would it make me angry that some blacks will achieve more than me? Do you assume that white people hold the same kind of automatic race envy that your kind have enjoyed for the last 400 years?

meh, your insults fall miles short of the target. Typical, really. Hell, my WORST day is statistically greater than the average BEST day of anyone in your race, dude. Wanna talk about under achiever before or AFTER we remember which race freed the slaves?

ya, ok, dude. This is the internet. I believe you! Nothing says "pretend i'm not surfing the net from my grandmothers den in the ghetto" quite like an anonymous internet!

por que? Hooterville? Is that slang for "might as well make some grape kool aid because I don't have a job outside of collecting welfare"? Sorry, holmes.. We're a little too busy enjoying wealthy neighborhoods to pay much attention to hoodrat parlance.

because you know all about my ancestors, eh?

yup.. lots of blacks in north america before Euro's started boating em over.. yup.

How many HR weenies do you think are needed in Africa?

well, given the dominance of tribal killings rather than business employment... I would ask you to do the math but I hear it makes your ears ring and your forehead itch.

which has what to do with conveying the white fact of the United States?

Indeed, how many Africans were busy out combing the fucking high seas at the time?
You asked this question and I answered it.

yea dude.. the fucking CONSTITUTION sure is a false pretense.

No but the pretense that the Land was already theirs was.

You cannot assume that a colonial America without slaves would have imploded into nary the world superpower that we have today. You can't assume that Euros, who had been toiling in their own peasant fucking farms for centuries, could not have filled the vacuum of slavery with MORe indentured servants and sharecropping. The fact remains, white people gave us the United States.

Slavery cost less thus hired workers would not have been as economically enticing as slavery. If we are really ruling out assumptions then you can not assume that the european hired immigrants would have done the work to the same standard. We would be left witht he fact that African Americans DID do the work and establish an economic boom in the south.

Would America be what it is without ignorant bastards assuming that marco fucking polo's asian adventure was the sole catylist in the creation of an America we know today?

Only you brought up marco polo's asian adventure. I simply stated the fact of the wealth of knowledge gathered from other countries

Listen, im just not interested in the "what if" bullshit. If you have names of black men who had anything to do with the founding of this nation until WHITE PEOPLE decided to end slavery then, by all means, provide this name. Otherwise, continue to walk funny.

Slavery was ended because white people wanted black people to help them win a war. You should probably retake 7th grade history and then continue the conversation.

You asked this question and I answered it.

not really. How many african world explorers can you name?

No but the pretense that the Land was already theirs was.

um, you do realize that the thirteen colonies were established by the time the Constitution was signed, eh?

Slavery cost less thus hired workers would not have been as economically enticing as slavery. If we are really ruling out assumptions then you can not assume that the european hired immigrants would have done the work to the same standard. We would be left witht he fact that African Americans DID do the work and establish an economic boom in the south.

Yet the fact of indentured servants and sharecropping invalidates your assumption that slavery, ergo africans, were the validating factor in the creation of this nation. Cheap cotton labor did not cause the thirteen colonies to rebel against England. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Only you brought up marco polo's asian adventure. I simply stated the fact of the wealth of knowledge gathered from other countries

do I need to quote you again? YOU brought up the adventures of Euros and Asians as some kind of laughable measure of the success of white people in North America. Again, Marco Polo's Asian adventure is not the catylist that gave us the United States. I don't recall that it was tru that white people came to the new world in order to practice math.

Slavery was ended because white people wanted black people to help them win a war. You should probably retake 7th grade history and then continue the conversation.

Yea, dude.. Lincoln sure did merely want freed blacks just to win the civil war! :lol: speaking of 7th grade history class...

hey, dude.. again, name some names or kiss my white ass. don't get angry because your current freedom was granted to you by WHITE people.

:eusa_boohoo:

here.. Spot the negro.
Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.png

or here.. which Founding Father was NOT WHITE:

Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

because you know all about my ancestors, eh?

yup.. lots of blacks in north america before Euro's started boating em over.. yup.

Actually there were africans here before as you say Europeans started boating them over!

Why are you proving yourself to be an arrogant ignorant prick? What's wrong with you? You know the answers to your god damn rediculous questions.

You are pathetic.

hey, don't get your panties all ruffled because I speak the truth. If you want to support a revisionist take on American history then don't cry when such is challenged. Here is my evidence. If you have something better than don't waste any more time posting crybaby insults and cite that shit here in the thread. If not.. well, I guess it's clear why you react like a little girl whose pony was just sent to the fucking glue factory.

Also, bobo.. for the love of all that is, ever was and ever will be ironic.. PLEASE put down the stone that says arrogant prick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back