The Evidence is In!

I think it's high time people stop saying Obama has no budget or no plans, when they're there in pretty good detail on whitehouse.gov.

it's pretty ignorant.

You mean the colored chart with zero detail?

Zero detail, as in, outlining where every tax dollar goes? yah, that zero detail.

You might be overwhelmed with all the colors on the chart, But I am not.

umm, so you just looked at the chart and didn't see the individual breakdown links over to the left then. is that how you typically do your research, or.....

?

umm, so you just looked at the chart and didn't see the individual breakdown links over to the left then. is that how you typically do your research, or.....

?

Last time I visited the site there were no break down links.

"the evidence is in, and it is definitive"

Mr Wills opinion is neither evidence or definitive

WHAT????

You didn't agree with Mr. Wills???

Stop the presses!

But...in the light of the economic and political landscape, I'm sure you are too smart to vote for this guy again...

......aren't you?????

WHAT????

Stop the presses!

But...in the light of the economic and political landscape, I'm sure you are too smart to vote for this guy again...

......aren't you?????

Why did you claim this mans opinions are evidence and Definitive.

Hey PC, Paul Ryan has an excellent column in today's WSJ op-ed pages, entitled "Where's Your Budget, Mr President?". The hard truth is that Obama and the dems are and always will be tax and spend big gov't liberals. But they lack the courage to come out and say so, virtually nothing that can be scored by the CBO that this is where we stand and this is what we want to do. Just bunch of pretty speeches demagoguing the repubs.

Paul Ryan: Where's Your Budget, Mr. President? - WSJ.com

Where's the House's budget? Passing some DOA nonsense authored by a clueless radical like Paul Ryan is not a budget.

It's interesting that all the Right can do is harp on how Obama didn't focus on jobs,

then in the next breath they're complaining that the stimulus bill was too much,

then in the next breath, they're reminding us that the government doesn't create jobs,

then they're proposing their own plan...

...a set of draconian budget cuts that will in fact kill tens of thousands of jobs.

I would like to see ONE GOP jobs plan that includes some semblance of a believable argument that the plan will in fact create - NET - hundreds of thousands, millions, of jobs.

ONE.

did you guys watch Morning Joe today? the liberals were all in tears cause "civillity" is gone in America. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes I did. Scarborough said anyone who blames Obamacare for the current problems in the economy is nuts.

btw, any of my liberal friends also notice how often the 'nuts around here are referencing MSNBC,

the channel no one watches?

lol

Carby!

How nice of you to take a break from naptime to come say hello to the adults!
Now, if only your post was up to the adult level....
....asking too much?

OK, let me help you in your mis-analysis, i.e., placing Obamacare in the front of the phalanx of problems advanced by President Obama...

While Obamacare is not currently in the forefront of economic problems, it will begin to burden the economy in 2014, so the adults are phasing it into their plans....see adults plan for the future.

This from Peter Ferrara's "America's Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb," chapter one:

1. President Obama doggedly pursued the opposite policies of Reaganomics. Social Security and Medicare parts A, B, C, and D, alone represent unfunded liabilities of over $100 trillion, or about seven times the entire economy. This is besides federal military pensions, veterans benefits, federal civil service retirees, FDIC, FHA, mortgage backed securities, etc, etc.

2. So, this President decided that this is the time to add the entitlement promises of Obamacare with welfare subsidies for families making as much as $88,000, climbing to over $100,000 within a couple of years. While Obama won enactment of Obamacare on the promise that it would reduce deficits, it will add another $4-$6 trillion to the nation’s deficits and debts over the first twenty years alone.

Apropos of that, it brings to mind Tolkien’s line: “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.”

Well, thanks for stopping by, Carby...You put the fun back into dysfunctional!

Why does the Right keep repeating the lie that Obama didn't focus enough on the economy?

Results are doing the talking.

Those results are not a lie.

What specifically should Obama have done that he didn't?

Am I glad you asked!

It's called Reaganomics...here, from Ferrara's book:

1. Cuts in tax rates to restore incentives for growth, first a reduction in the top rate from 70% to 50%, followed by a 25% across-the-board cut in rates for everyone. The 1986 tax reform, finally, left just two rates, 28% and 15%.

2. When Reagan came into office in 1981, he forced through Congress not only his famed, historic tax cuts, but also a package of budget cuts. That package was close to 5%, (a $31 billion cut) of the Federal budget at the time, which would be the equivalent of roughly $200 billion today. In nominal terms, non-defense discretionary spending actually declined by 7.1% from 1981 to 1982. But the roaring inflation at the time actually masks the true magnitude of the Reagan spending cut achievement. In constant dollars, non-defense discretionary spending declined by 14.4% from 1981 to 1982, and by 16.8% from 1981 to 1983. Moreover, in constant dollars, this non-defense discretionary spending never returned to its 1981 level for the rest of Reagan's two terms! By 1988, this spending was still down 14.4% from its 1981 level in constant dollars. Even with the Reagan defense buildup, which, remember, won the Cold War without firing a shot, total Federal spending as a percent of GDP declined from a high of 23.5% of GDP in 1983 to 21.3% in 1988 and 21.2% in 1989. That's a real reduction in the size of government relative to the economy of 10%. When the Republicans Cut Spending | Economy | American Solutions

3. Anti-inflation monetary policy restraining money supply growth compared to demand, to maintain a stable value of the dollar.

4. Deregulation, which saved consumers an estimated $100 billion a year in lower prices. Reagan’s first executive order, in fact, eliminated price controls on oil and natural gas. Production soared, and the price of oil declined by over 50%.

Obama has signed over a trillion and a half of stimulus.

3/4's of which has been tax cuts. If Obama is failing, he is failing by pursuing GOP stimulus policy.

WHAT????

Stop the presses!

......aren't you?????

Why did you claim this mans opinions are evidence and Definitive.

Evidence: the economy

Definitive:"...the dangers and incompetence of liberalism’s legacy, the regulatory state."

Now, 'fess up: which Repub will you be voting for?????

Why does the Right keep repeating the lie that Obama didn't focus enough on the economy?

Should we have said that Obama didn't focus at all on the economy?

So now that Obama is done - and he is, you fully know; do you still get a check from the DNC to post your idiocy here?

I think they might as well lay you off and focus on the 2014 midterms.

Forum List

Back